• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC, MAJOR] BAM2012 ~ Sep 29/30 - Links to Results at top of OP - "Best since Rocky"

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
Lucas v Lucas, :saturn: on high (but not really)
Ill bet you a modest amount of money ($5-10)
Is this uploaded to your YouTube channel?
if it's recorded on my setup, it will be.

i lost the matches at ACL because my wii broke (literally, had to get nintendo to replace it), but normally I upload everything saved on my wii to http://www.youtube.com/user/ssbbshmot

mind you, people dont save enough.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
If people are interested in free pickups and drop-offs to and from Tullamarine Airport, let me know via private message, to see if I can coordinate.

Also, I have received the pot bonus from Nova, so the $5000 is going ahead with the distributions laid out in the opening page.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
Damn, Avalon is so much cheaper. I assume it's much further away from the city than Tullamarine. Does anyone live near Avalon?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
No one lives near Avalon, but a shuttle bus can take you to Melbourne for $20 one way.

swordsaint

Smash Master
avalons shuttles also do a return for 32 (i think) so you can get back. 16 each way. doesnt take that long, and the money you save is nice

tibs7

Smash Champion
lol deks if you looked at the MU you could do it. Otherwise.....hmmm

I'll MM your lucas Attila!! ;)

:phone:

Dekar289

Smash Hero
rulesets incoming to op soon
25lgl mk
i agree earl it's dumb but so is brawl hey

smopup

Smash Journeyman
Still pretty keen to go to this, but can anyone help out with housing or maybe point me in the direction of some cheap accommodation near the venue? Flight costs from Gladstone are a *****, so the cheaper the better.

Hey S.D, on a scale of Nickelback to Samuel L. Jackson, how does Morwell compare to Gladstone?

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
since housing bailing on some syd people and such ill house syke+ted+zxv for weekend and before/after event, lmk if you have alternates arranged any of you three then ill house puppy instead

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Melbourne folks really oughta step it up for housing if they can; AFL final week accommodation prices are disgusting. :colorful:

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Well with Ted comes Luke and apparently escro and maybe others like cal? I'm ok to house more people.

smopup

Smash Journeyman
Thanks guys, but it looks like I'll be staying with bylim. It's good to know I might have some options just in case his cat decides to murder me. =)

Yodha

Smash Cadet
Melbourne folks really oughta step it up for housing if they can; AFL final week accommodation prices are disgusting.
Hear hear.

If no housing available at a reasonable time, maybe we all can pool in and stay at a backpackers in the CBD?

S.D

Smash Master
Reiterates - ANYTHING HAPPENING ON FRIDAY? If I turn up on Friday where can I go what can I do - PHIL can i come to your houseeeeeee?

Gerard - Probably falls around rice bubbles.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I'm gonna put up my hand and ask for housing. I'm about to buy a plane ticket to arrive Friday midday and leave Monday Afternoon.

It would be much appreciated :X

EDIT:

Arriving Tullamarine airport Friday at 12:55PM
Leaving Tullamarine airport Monday at 9:00AM

EDIT:

Jei has kindly allowed me to stay at his.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
If people have extra space, bringing some consoles would be greatly appreciated. More setups, the more chances you'll get to play friendlies later on. :O

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Ill go against all those bets

Also I am introducing a new bracket format where everyone gets dq'd apart from shaya. Have fun

Top Bottom