• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC, MAJOR] BAM2012 ~ Sep 29/30 - Links to Results at top of OP - "Best since Rocky"

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
If you want 50 lgl... Then make a 10 minute timer. If you don't... Then 30 lgl should suffice.

Espc for mk.

:phone:

tedeth

Smash Master
Having a different lgl for MK is fine.

Anyone who complains "This is stupid, no other character gets a specific lgl" might as well argue "this is stupid, I can't do MK's infinite dimensional cape? No other character has a limitation like that on a move."

40 for all, 30 for MK is reasonable.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
yeah if you pay youre guaranteed a bed and no issues when accessing the hotel as part of the room will actually have your name on it.

ill be staying the sat and maybbbeee friday night, not sure

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
project m will have a good and appropriate showing, ted, so don't worry. i'll make sure of that.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Superior Rooms @ $240.00 per night (2 people)
Deluxe Rooms @ $280.00 per night (3 people)
Superior Suite @ $320.00 per night (4 people)
Executive Suite @ $420.00 per night (4 people)

cheese619

Smash Ace
Is there a ruleset for this somewhere or have I overlooked it?
I'm curious as to what the stage list will be.

U

Umbrella Punish

Edit: I forgot to say, the only people in SA eligible for the bonuses are Marc (Blackshadow) and Michael (forgotten his nick), both from Mt. Gambier.

Gords

Smash Champion
still not confirmed for this yet, buuut trying hard to get the time off,

if i do would it be possible to get housing or a slot with those that are hotelling it.

also nova im interested in getting some of those controllers you have. they are white genuine GC controllers right?

Project M better have more than one setup this time, how many of you guys in vic have PM now?

U

Umbrella Punish

im interested in getting some of those controllers you have. they are white genuine GC controllers right?
Yes, they're the Play-Asia long corded ones.
Exact replicas of the old ones.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
I have spoken to the other TO's and it is unfortunately not the best time for OOC players to be attending this tournament.

But it is ultimately (and unfortunately) I that make the final call as I'm the one putting $5,000 on the line and I must be honest, the money was supposed to be put towards Australians (excluding people from South Australia and a couple of other people I've deemed ungrateful).
If we wanted OOC players these announcements would have been made MUCH earlier, so I really, REALLY advise OOC players to not buy tickets to this Australian major, as it's supposed to be an Australian ONLY major, and I was too busy yesterday to really deal with this (though I sent this to ChuDat's facebook via the message system in a similar message).

I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause to overseas players; my best advice is to try and get in early next year (we usually have majors around the end of Sep/start of Oct every year).
This is the absolute final answer as the TO's are still organising things themselves, unfortunately the notice is just too late and I just can't change what I promised most Australians.
requoted as per request

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
still not confirmed for this yet, buuut trying hard to get the time off,

if i do would it be possible to get housing or a slot with those that are hotelling it.

also nova im interested in getting some of those controllers you have. they are white genuine GC controllers right?

Project M better have more than one setup this time, how many of you guys in vic have PM now?
if you could bring you setup, that would be great. could top units up to about 3-4.

Top Bottom