• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] 3 Stock'd ~ Melbourne 2010 ~ Nope

Splice

Smash Hero
Conor can you update schedule on first page for when Singles start, Doubles start etc.

Not sure if it changes from last time, have we got the venue at an earlier time yet? Like 10:00 AM instead of 12?

But yeah, my friend wants to come coz he has Polish lessons on Saturday like 5 minutes away from the Convent and they end at 1PM, he wants something to do.
:)

redrighthand

Smash Apprentice
I have a basketball match at like 5pm on the 28th but it's 16C and i have an 18A match on Sunday so I think i'll be skipping the 16's for the tourny. It's not like they are playing a hard team or anything :D

Woot two tourny's in a month!

Dekar289

Smash Hero
attila you can never make the first half of any tourney
do you just sleep in? or sleep around..

Vermy

Smash Champion
AT THE SAME TIME. Will be probably hosting a Brawl/SSFIV meet at mine on Saturday arvo/night. Numbers are limited etc. Kgo.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Yeah that's cool Leisha. ^.^
Everyone has to be gone by midnight, that's the only thing. If anyone can bring TVs that'd be sweet.

redrighthand

Smash Apprentice
Sadly, much to my dismay, all my arguing and sneaking and all that jazz cannot convince my parents to let me skip my last basketball match to come on the 28th.

See you guys in Nov.
Enjoy.

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
Hayden, are we teaming again on Saturday?

Will the stage list for this tournament be the same as the last one?

I'm trying to train my Ganondorf so I'll probably go all Ganondorf next tournament and probably end up coming last in the process.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
i'd team with you leish but i'm chained to jei
who i love also so w/e
after robocop

Dekar289

Smash Hero
this time is the schedule going to be
- brawl doubles then singles
- melee singles then doubles
?
thats what i herd

Nicks

Smash Journeyman
conor and vermy,
this saturday i (and probably earl if he's coming in with me) wont be able to get there until 1pm.
If you do registration before this time it would be appreciated if you could register me/us and we'll pay when we get there.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
hey leisha, tibor is free...

btw, i just saw cobalt lifting heavy things at the gym, and he said he's gonna arrive in time for singles. get hype.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Okay, I'll steal tibs then whether he likes it or not >=). lul nah its up to him.

I haven't seen that guy in a while, cant really remember him well, but it should be a good surprise

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Okay so I have a job interview on Saturday, which means I will be getting the convent at around 3:45-4pm. So i'm going to miss the first event, but i'll be on time for the 2nd event however, so I'm opening it up to you guys which to run first.

Doubles then Singles, or Singles then Doubles?

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I prefer doubles first imo. But i guess its up to the majority of the cast.

I hate how all the courses i wanna do have to be on saturdays >.<

I'm assuming pools are happening too right?

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
The only thing i hate about having doubles second, is because last time it was started way too late and all the hype for it died imo.

So uhm yeah. rather hype this time lol

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
Nah there was plenty of hype last time. Who could forget eventful sets such as Dean/Haydino vs Toshi/Joey, Dean/Haydino vs Afropony/Splice and Dean/Haydino vs Earl/Nicks?

You see Hayden this is why you should come :(

Top Bottom