• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] 3 Stock'd ~ Melbourne 2010 ~ Nope

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I'm sure if I had been playing snake, and much more importantly wearing my bandana, that your mother would have evaporated by my fighting spirit

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Lol
Leish is legit; I've seen her take Tibs to last stock 'n' stuff.
Also @ Tibs' Pikachu losing to Atlas.
I was in the background.
loling.

tibs7

Smash Champion
Go eat somewhere after the tourny?
Was thinking trippy tachos this time. Since caos is back in town.
If enough people want to go, I'll call and see what happens.

Vermy

Smash Champion
It's "Ritalin". I used to have to take the long acting ones in high school because of my low attention spa-

Oooh look, a butterfly!

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I'll enquire about the Trippy Taco reservation if you like Tibi <3

But we'd need to finish earlier rather than later if we want to make it in time

Dekar289

Smash Hero
finish earlier? with brawl, that's unpossible!!
also you can't book at trippy tacos and they close at 9pm

tibs7

Smash Champion
Wtf, 9pm is so early......
And we could finish on time if we really wanted to :)

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
ive actually got a function to attend around 9, so id be wanting things to end a little early too, if possible. shouldnt be a problem if singles goes first, as previously suggested.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
singles first, then doubles, then team items stamina single elim on boyband + wiggles melee (srs)

Santa_Clauz

Smash Rookie
Hey guys,

I'm a new player in the area, just barely starting to get into competitive brawl, planning to attend the next tournament, and thought I'd introduce myself at least vaguely to the Community.

I main Falco, and imo, am a weak player at best, by any decent standard, and hoping to improve a lot over the next few months by attending things like this.

Haydino

Smash Cadet
Hey guys,

I'm a new player in the area, just barely starting to get into competitive brawl, planning to attend the next tournament, and thought I'd introduce myself at least vaguely to the Community.

I main Falco, and imo, am a weak player at best, by any decent standard, and hoping to improve a lot over the next few months by attending things like this.
Welcome to the scene.

Lucky for you it seems like we are going to have heaps of new people next tourney.

tibs7

Smash Champion
Welcome Santa!
A proper falco main ey. Sounds good, yeah we all start off as 'weak' players so yeah dw bout that. You will improve sooo quickly if you keep attending tourny's and stuff. But yeah welcome.

This tourny is gonna be quite large I'd say.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
a new pokemon!
i'll train you and love you and squeeze you...
or just train you
maybe

swordsaint

Smash Master
Hey guys,

Falco's finally getting rep in Victoria? By someone who won't suddenly quit him to go back to snake? Huzzah!

Santa_Clauz

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the sentiments, especially you Dekar, that wasn't creepy or terrifying at all.

Also, I have been maining falco, but planning to learn Snake/Marth as a second, lol @ swordsaint, though I will keep falco as my main, favorite since Melee. :)

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
i gave falco amazing rep last tourney, only used snake for the gf set. ill practice falco against characters that dont have bananas and crazy good fairs. it just makes me sadface.

but santa is totally copying me. he's gonna wanna play ics in a minute...

Santa_Clauz

Smash Rookie
oh god don't remind me of our Fair, and I can't stand playing as ICs myself.

I would play melee, but I only played that very casually and not for a long time, but whatever, I'll give it a shot.

Santa_Clauz

Smash Rookie
Actually Shmot, I was planning to possibly take Snake as my secondary for that exact reason, and C-dog recommended I talk to you about that combo. So I'll see you there.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
aha, little do you realize that it is in fact you who sucks.

protip santa, stick with attila (shmot) and ignore swordsaint, he's a ***

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Wtf, 9pm is so early......
And we could finish on time if we really wanted to :)
Exactly, be a hardass and DQ/refuse late entries to finish at 9 and we're good to go. Running late doesn't have to be the norm around here.

Santa_Clauz

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I'm just sticking to Falco for now, he does well against most... except for Pikachu... but anyway, yeah, I'd better learn Falco fairly comprehensively before I start learning any secondary.

Top Bottom