• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] 3 Stock'd ~ Melbourne 2010 ~ Nope

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Efficient would be the best ratio of Effort:Reward. Ie: the greatest amount of Reward you can gain from the least possible effort.

earla

Smash Lord
gay is a silly term, lets move on to looking forward to welcoming the new comers on the 7th.

ricky is coming i do hope!:)

tibs7

Smash Champion
Every single top tier plays gay, diddy has bananas, snake with grenades, wario baiting and avoiding, falco lasers with phantasm and cg. All quite gay. It's just some are alot easier than others. Mk nado spam and dair spam being easiest.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
im gonna put it out there and say snake is significantly harder to use than mk, cause you have to tilt the joystick AND press a AT THE SAME TIME, as opposed to the cstick.

oh brawl...

Nixernator

Smash Ace
Nah gay is strategies that go against the spirit of the game, so to speak. Often timing out matches, move spams (not using "skill"), CG's or infinites. Usually called gay by new players who are yet to learn how to get around them or by jaded old players who remember that "back in their day we had true combos and stuff".

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
On topic of new people: last year when I joined I remember X really made tournaments fun; that guy's a legend.

On topic of "gay": you all complain too much.

On topic of people wanting meets: I may host one next Sunday, unconfirmed yet. Post details/confirm when I get home from school :p

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
Alright, I've been given the all clear to host.
Date is Sunday 1st of August, time is from 12-1ish start 'till like 6... I want you all out of my house by 7.
Location is the upstairs of my house, closest train station by walking is Pascoe Vale on the Cragieburn line (~20 walk). If you need I guess I can arrange for a group of you to be picked up. PM me and I'll give you my adress and mobile number (or you can post and I'll PM you... or add me on MSN)
I won't provide lunch but they'll be a bunch of junk food probably through the afternoon :)

I'll probably cap it at 7 people, I have two TVs (and one Wii, so if someone can bring another that'd be good) and it might be a bit cramped if we go over that. If you want Melee, mine's broken so someone will have to bring that.

Confirmed 100% :):
ViVa
Earl
Conor
Khoa
Gary probs

Maybe:
Jei
Hayden

redrighthand

Smash Apprentice
Dibs!

Hopefully some of the new kids could make it?
Maybe after August 3 stock'd. Otherwise Parents would be like; 'Sooo...you want to go to some kids house that you have briefly spoken to on the internet' 'I'm thinking not'.

Love to come though. Once I meet people hopefully i'll keep coming back and can make meets and stuff.

EDIT: Call me Jacob btw, Aliases are long and cumbersome.

Rhythm_Raik

Smash Rookie
Maybe after August 3 stock'd. Otherwise Parents would be like; 'Sooo...you want to go to some kids house that you have briefly spoken to on the internet' 'I'm thinking not'.
Same issue here. Mum wouldn't let me anywhere near a house with a whole bunch of people I've only spoken to over the net.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
^ That alone isn't enough for concerned folks though... just attend public meets/tournaments for now until trust happens, etc

C~Dog

Smash Champion
I can post it up in the OP if you want. Needs a revamp anyway.

Also, here are the Ranbats. (Image currently WIP)

SINGLES

1. Tibs - 43
2. Earl - 42
3. Ledge - 40
3. Splice - 40
5. Afropony - 37
6. Toshi - 32
7. a' - 31
8. C~Dog - 22
9. ViVa - 21
10. Jei - 18
11. Khoa - 14
12. Nicks - 12
DOUBLES

1. Splice - 48
2. Afropony - 42
3. Tibs - 38
3. Earl - 38
5. C~Dog - 36
6. Jei - 32
7. Ledge - 30
8. Nicks - 28
9. Dekar - 20
10. Tanman - 18
11. Khoa - 14
12. a' - 10

12. Luke - 10
12. Tedeth - 10

Nova

Banned via Warnings
I wrote a huge post then this dumbfu¢k site went all bad gateway on me.

ANYWAY
The gist of what I had written.
I am moving from Adwhorelaide to Melbourne because my mother's a bit¢h.
I will explain more to people I care about, but she just is.

SO
I am part of melbs smash now I guess.
Or will be, soon.

Nicks

Smash Journeyman
I wrote a huge post then this dumbfu¢k site went all bad gateway on me.

ANYWAY
The gist of what I had written.
I am moving from Adwhorelaide to Melbourne because my mother's a bit¢h.
I will explain more to people I care about, but she just is.

SO
I am part of melbs smash now I guess.
Or will be, soon.
Glad to have you :)

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
No way. Nova that's excellent news!

Where will you live?

Btw, look how badly I'm sucking in the ranbats wtf lol.

Top Bottom