• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] 3 Stock'd ~ Melbourne 2010 ~ Nope

swordsaint

Smash Master
I have MK and Snake up my sleeve, Attila. Both of mine, capable of mutilating your Ice Climbers. You too chicken to take me on with out trying countering me? :p

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Next Tourney featuring Attila v Scoot in a grudge match for the title of best Falco on the planet!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I think its about time I made and released that song I always wanted to, When Worlds collide - powerman 5000 We're Worlds apart - luke the winnerman 5000

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
i dont have a grudge against scoot. hardly a grudge match. although i would like the title of best falco in the planet...

oh, and ics vs snake isnt half bad, if they know what they're doing. and my ics also made afro's mk cry. try using a character you're not very experienced with against me...

swordsaint

Smash Master
Don't be silly Attila. I use Snake and MK all the time, just never against people like Shaya and Ted.

Anyway, I look forward to Thriller Attila. I know you're too wimpy to use Snake on my Falco, but that's ok.

Attila, let's be friends. Thriller, we can only use Falco vs Snake. When I come to May 1st 3 stocked. We can be as silly as we want with characters.

Attila_

BRoomer
Don't be silly Attila. I use Snake and MK all the time, just never against people like Shaya and Ted.

Anyway, I look forward to Thriller Attila. I know you're too wimpy to use Snake on my Falco, but that's ok.

Attila, let's be friends. Thriller, we can only use Falco vs Snake. When I come to May 1st 3 stocked. We can be as silly as we want with characters.
i hate snake vs falco. its unnecessarily dangerous, and i dont like being outcamped very much at all. instead, with ics, i can make the situation dangerous for you ;)

oh, and whatever happened to falco vs ics being 55:45? thats not a very bad mu... espc since i barely use them anymore...

unless of course the snake player knows what he's doing, in which case gg.
both boards agree, its 55:45 snake. of course, its harder for ics on most stages, though.

Attila_

BRoomer
its just not something i enjoy. and like i said, its unnecessarily dangerous.

oh, and btw condog, a' is always lower case.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I wouldnt put much stock into the snake boards nowadays, and the ratio is worse then that, also last I heard falco snake was 55:45 falcos advantage

J-Birds

Smash Lord
Why do you guys care so much what the boards think, its just a number.
Its not gonna change how good or comfortable you are at the match up.
Main to main or double blind, simple.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
every matchup is ic's favour what with their grab stuffs
no sympathy for ics players

Attila_

BRoomer
which reminds me, i wont be present at teams, because of work (ive already taken time off for thriller). i could in theory come to singles, if my brawl hatred has worn off by then.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Play me for a bit and you'll love it again! We always have amazing times playing Brawl.

Top Bottom