• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VaNz Stuff.. about Peach (Tactical Discussion)

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
LOLOLOL omg Jaden...in regards to upsmash you should do my ********, combo dash attack, usmash, dash attack usmash then nair edgeguard ROFL. I remember you were soo confused. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Cia

das kwl
I think everybody saw Vidjo's Dsmsah-->Peach Bomber on spacies at Pound4. It only works if you predict their missed tech, but he did it twice and I screamed both times.
LOL.. that's why i do Dsmash > jab reset > peach bomber.

there's no need to guess =]

Crismas - LOL.. I REMEMBER that!!!! i couldn't believe there was enough stun from the weak Usmash hit to let you follow up with Dsmash.

Oh.. and I have this combo on scribz. I forgot how it started, but it ended with Dash attack > Weak Usmash > Broken Usmash.

I have to VM teco to see if he can upload those matches.

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
Dtilt bomber still works.
I'm applying a lot more of they campish stratagies you've given me, vanz, and it's worked out better each time. me and proverbs are playing with more people tomorow, I'll see what I can show you and get some critique.

The Irish Mafia

what are peaches' b moves that aren't umbrella tricksies and turnip stuff doing in this thread
I played with a good fox yesterday and got ***** most of the day. I'm still working on not being a ****** while playing 100 % of the time, and I'm making some progress. I keep on messing up my shield pressure and oos nairs, I guess I need to work on that

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I like using bomber to mindgame my recovery and stall. I was using it a bit too much in pound 4 cuz I wanted to practice it lol.

Cia

das kwl
Jab reset is smart, I'll have to try that. Do you have to move back first so that the Bomber doesn't move past them, or does it work in place?

only if they SDI the jab toward you, then yeah. just take a small step back first.

I love doing that because it's humiliating even though it's unavoidable :laugh:

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
I believe it does 16%, which is solid damage, but the combo DOES end after that. It's just for fun, remember why we play this game.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
HAHAHA oh...god...:dizzy:

I can just see it now...

MOST EMBARRASSING SMASH MOMENTS a new combo video staring VANZ, let's see how many times he can embarrass his opponent!

MacD

Are there two different peach bombers? One smash and one normal? I thought this for a while, but I could never figure it out. Does one just have a longer reach?
yea, the easiest way to tell is when you try to wall bomb, you have to smash bomb to hit the wall again, it's the reason why people miss

Cia

das kwl
HAHAHA oh...god...:dizzy:

I can just see it now...

MOST EMBARRASSING SMASH MOMENTS a new combo video staring VANZ, let's see how many times he can embarrass his opponent!
Funny you should say this. I'm uploading a test combo video tonight (for a different character) and I'm going to use the feedback to help me finish the Apex hype video, and my Peach combo video. But a good portion of the clips are just so defaming.. haha.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Hey Vanz (or anyone else), can you let me know where I can find the frame data for Peach's moves (and if possible, every other characters as well)?

Thanks.

VA

Smash Hero
to answer your question Mafia.

and the best responses follow ups after jab reset will ALWAYS be grab, Dsmash, or FC aerial. Grab more often than not.
On spacies a nice thing is reset > FC uair > grab. I posted this a while ago, it's good.

Also http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=9457434#post9457434

Watch my videos. I think my peach does some interesting things that not many other peach players do. Dtilt edgegaurd into fair/nair is one thing. My play from the edge is weird, prbably massively punishable but interesting to look at I guess. I use toad loads too xD

MacD

haha i'm so bad at this game, if i jab reset someone somehow i miss my spacing and go to far and miss the grab XD \

i'm sooooooooooo good

EDIT: i watched winners finals vanity, i liked the first commentator a lot, british accents were too good, and when the 2nd guy said "this isn't a fashion show" i busted up laughing

though idk about advice for you, sorry :(

GSUB

Smash Lord
how du u face a dr.mario/mario with peach? this matchup seems 2 trouble me?
Float cancel bairs through their pills/fire, and it hits them after because it stays out. Literally just spam those bairs. I zero to deathed with just bairs once.
The usual spaced float canceled fair.

and don't get grabbed.
That usually gets me by pretty good.

And if they recover high with falling pills, just float under the pills (under him) offstage, and nair or bair him, easy edge-guard.
but I think against peach they're supposed to recover low.

The Irish Mafia

My main troubles with doc was ledgeguarding. Well spaced dair nair works, I think. The matchup is very very dependent on bairs, just spam that move.
agressive FC nairs tends to work for me, I don't like spacing fairs a lot in the matchup because of the utilt, it's priority beats out overhead approaches. My aerials are generally off the ground. One thing you need to do is float Fairs off the ground, if you space it correctly it can outrange pretty much all of doc's moves.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
how du u face a dr.mario/mario with peach? this matchup seems 2 trouble me?
The way Exarch described the Mario match-up to me was:

Float just above his Usmash range and you'll never be in danger of dying. He's gonna combo you to 100%, but he won't kill you until 180%. You just have to out-last/gimp him.

As for Doc, similar to Mario, just watch for Fairs. They are WAY more deadly than Usmash.

VA

Smash Hero

I do this against Ganon EVERYTIME. Your playstyle seems interesting tho. =]
Thanks ^_^

I'm working on being more consistent, my main issue is lack of high level practice. I'm going to a big euro tournament in April, so watch out for me taking Armada out in Peach ditto. I'm going to toad him to death.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Eh, Nicks not really BACK back, but he does go to the occasional tourny, and he usually plays Ganon.

You cant really knock him for losing to Ky, he knows the Peach match up very well, and hes very decent albeit not all that consistent. (I play him all the time)

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
So, I was playing Teczero tonight, and he used Fox for a few and it went something like this:

dtilt > dash attack > falling fair off stage

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I wish that recorded.

But actually I played 483902849302 Peach dittos with him and they were some of the best I've ever played. Yay, fun! Just wish we had all those recorded cause we kinda gayed each other.

Top Bottom