• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VaNz Stuff.. about Peach (Tactical Discussion)

VA

Smash Hero
It was a joke. I'm feeling light hearted with all the yuletide frivolity.

And Mccain go ahead and do whatever you want with it. That is assuming you know what to do with it...

:phone:

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Banjo Kazooie and Banjo Tooie both to me are amazing.

Kazooie I play when I want a Linear game where I can beat it level by level.

Tooie just has that interesting progression which is much more involved. Not to mention I've still never 100%'d it.

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
http://youtu.be/udUa-5xenB0
Me vs KDJ from the latest local. A pretty fierce battle if I do say so myself.
First 2 games are marth vs peach. I felt like I was pretty on top of my marth vs peach MU that day, but playing vs kdj is kinda like being pitched to by pedro martinez and you're a triple A batter.
Stick around for games 3/4 for some 2ndary heroics ;3

PB&J

Smash Hero
if your going to Apex i want to play you,need to play different peaches and i love fighting peach now ,even if i get beat, to me she is one of the characters when i play her i see my bad habits,so play me @ apex please for i can drill shine you,or i go falco or shiek or whoever you want me to play

PB&J

Smash Hero
i should be not too hard to find,ill be wearing some sort of animal hat with a teal and clear controller. looking forward to our matches

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Peach group dinner.

Uh....hmmmm. As long as I don't have to talk too much.

On the subject of playing people, I just don't want to be a disappointment...

And the DJLP thing, I've been playing with it, and it's a lot easier than I thought it was. I'm going to switched from DJ wavelands to this (once I get the timing tighter, of course).

PB&J

Smash Hero
Ill play whoever actually,anybody good against sheik with peach because i played sheik last week against peach and pretty much enjoyed it

:phone:

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I'm fairly certain that up until now, I have won all my matches with luck.

/whining

But I'm training for Apex (even though I'm not entering, lol), so it shouldn't be horrible.

Also, fighting Sheik is really odd. I just try to space and approach oddly, and make sure that when she gets me to 40%, she has even more damage on.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
The great and honorable Magus!

Made a text file with everything using AR awhile back along with some other stuff I do when CGing.

-----------------------
Falco (15%-108%)
-----------------------

***U-Throw D-Smash***
Away: 0%-31% (Must Walk)
Behind: 0%-10%

*** No DI ***
End: (Pivot=109%-111%), (Non-Pivot=108%)

*** Up-Towards DI ***
End: (JC Grab=117%-118%), (Dash Grab=109%-111%)

(U-Tilt, Turnaround U-Tilt [Up&Towards DI] Ends @ 95%), (U-Smash KOs @ 118%-150% on FD)

Wake

Smash Master
ShroudedOne, I think you need to be more fluid. I've only watched some of it so far, but it looks like you haven't really broken her in yet, or something. (If that makes sense)

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
It feels that way, sometimes. I've been practicing in my basement with some of the lights off, trying to connect moves (cause I don't connect one move to the next to the next to the next). I have small bursts of fluidity with her. Not sure what it is...

And yeah, I understand what you mean, Wake. I just break under pressure, and johns and things.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Sage:

I would, at lower percents, recommend dthrowing Marth, as opposed to fthrowing him. From a down throw, you can at least get a dash attack, while fthrows don't get you much.

Roll a bit less. I say a bit, because you had some rolls where you rolled into him and then got to do other things, but the Marth quickly caught on, and started looking for them. Rolling towards your opponent is genrally bad, too.

It's good that you got a lot of grabs on him. Just cut down your rolling, and use turnips as a baiting tool more (they way you used them is good, but they are for more than just approaches).

???? I guess he goes Luigi on KJ64 cause it's easier for him against Peach than being Marth on KJ? Or is it simply that Marth is fairly bad there? I dunno. You just look unfamiliar with the Luigi MU, and Vanz has information on that. I don't think that the way you were camping him was really putting pressure on him, which is important in that MU. You just kinda chucked turnips at him. Also, Luigi's shield pressure should be respected (to a degree). Remember to be patient if he's already pressuring your shield, or just avoid being in it more than you have to.

I hope that kinda helps. I'm not sure about specifics on handling what he does to shields, but perhaps someone else is...?

Top Bottom