• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VaNz Stuff.. about Peach (Tactical Discussion)

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I beat voodoo in tournament yesterday. I think me and mafia are the new upcoming peach players.

We should start a rivalry or something. lolol.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
That's a tad misleading.

Peach's dash attack goes under almost all of her aerials, but I think Sheik can outspace you w/ a Bair, just cuz that **** (range) is bananas

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Haha. THAT, I can understand.

I have some matches from a tournament this weekend that I'd like you all to look at, but I'm too lazy to link to them right now.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Dsmash-->(missed tech)-->(predict)-->Bomber

Any pratfallen position-->Jab reset-->Bomber

(on FD) Ready... Go!-->Bomber (players 1/3, 2/4, 3/4)

Just watch videos of Vidjo; he makes it work

MacD

Banned via Administration
against planks fox i noticed your edgeguarding could use some work, like the one time you dsmashed to edgeguard him, you might have wanted to do dair > nair because as you see, you got punished for using dsmash, and that one time he jumped off the stage at 0, should have either tried to bair him, time a fair, or charged a dsmash since he was at 0, charging dsmash when they have to recover like that at 0 can throw off the tech timing so they screw up, edgehogging would have been a good idea had he been lower, but he was still high enough to up-b far above the stage as you see

you did fair dash attack a lot which worked when you got real close to him when he was lasering at you, but when you did a fair farther away, you'd get drilled after the dash attack, if you notice a fox is really jumpy like plank was, consider doing something like fc fair > full hop nair, it'll catch them out of their jumps

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Thanks macd. Yea my edgeguarding does need some work. Improper edgeguarding cost me the matches vs. Winston and Plank and there was like seven times I messed up edeguarding g-reg. It was my first time in tournament experimenting with offstage edgeguarding. It's actually easier than onstage edgeguarding so I'll do it more often now.

MacD

Banned via Administration
i forgot to say, after this last tourney i have officially decided battlefield is like my least favorite stage in the game

i hate it against sheik, falcon, in dittos, and against hugs

i dislike it against marth, ganon, and zhu

also i get battlefielded cause i suck

just felt like sharing, i'm sure i'm one of the few who hates this level with a passion

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I don't like brinstar as a cp, but all the Peach players go there so I go there...

Is dk 64 good against spacies? I don't want to be camped...

Top Bottom