• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VaNz Stuff.. about Peach (Tactical Discussion)

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Glee is so boring.

Musicals are just so boring for me. I only liked the beginning of phantom of the opera, then I fell asleep lol.

MacD

Banned via Administration
... no, that's not how it works

and no one's a lost cause, you always think you're straight till you find out your gay, unless your DoH and known it for like ever

or you could try being really fat, that might work

or there is always vidjo status, being like metro and cute seems to work too

TheGeneral

Smash Journeyman
I'm too masculine to ever be a good peach main. :(

I'm black though, so I think I still fit into Ken's peach theory or whatever trash he was spewing years ago.

I played brawl+ today with some buds and it made me miss this game and the free time I used to have with which I could play it. :urg: Oh, and about a week ago, I stumbled upon this video from evo of Chu vs. Cort. It's pretty interesting. Cort doesn't do anything too technical from what I remember, but he gets the job done.

Hopefully, I'll have more time to play and stuff this summer.

Cia

das kwl
macd - you were ******, and then you got *****. that happens to me ALL THE TIME and I hate it. I also need to just play more. My Nairs per minute score might be something tragic right now.. like 100 =/

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
... no, that's not how it works

and no one's a lost cause, you always think you're straight till you find out your gay, unless your DoH and known it for like ever

or you could try being really fat, that might work

or there is always vidjo status, being like metro and cute seems to work too

I'm black >_>, and Bi thats somewhat Gay!! xD

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
Okay, so I'm Play melee with some Buddies, I'm Not winning >_> anyways so i stop to just walk around an Meet the Jamaican smashers who were there at the time. so I'm talking to one of them, and hes like who do you main in melee, i Said Peach with a "Happy Face" xD, hes like Ohhhhhkay, sooo... your "gay' or "Bi" i said WTF?... he said cuz most peach players are Gay/Bi o.O OMG!!...Lol and i thought that he was Gay, i was so wrong cuz my gaydar is awful >_> Yip he wasn't gay i didn't feel like telling him I'm Bi u_u,

Walks away!! "I'm walking away thinking Wooow how he know that just cuz i play peach Ken You loser with you dumb talk i like too have people guessing about that stuff" Ugh!! Ken!!!!!! Oh P.S I'm Super Str8 lol

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com

The amount of self denial/closetedness in this thread is delicious/infuriating.

Yes MacD this applies to you.

MacD

hahaha, again, you know me too well

now for the cliche "Rome wasn't built in a day" etc

i'm going to take it "one step at a time" etc

also i trying to think of some glee song but i fail :(

DTR

Smash Journeyman
So I was playing watty (MW samus player) and i kept getting ***** when i pulled turnips and he kept making fun of peaches for always trying to use their stupid turnips. He said hugs taught him how to **** peaches with turnips at pound 4 and he beat me like 3-4 times. He said turnips were stupid because it limited peaches options but im pretty sure they are good in the matchup. What do i do next time?

+ upb oos is soo annoying

Cia

das kwl
Try remaining in your float just a bit longer than you should. Everyone expects spaced bair. Just keep floating, and you back them into a corner eventually. Be careful about float approaching because a bold samus will just try nair you out of it.

MacD

if you fair and hit samus's foot when she's nairing, she get's hurt and not you, fair is too good

vanz i got 1st today, idk how, does that mean you lose a bet and have to watch another bieber vid?

lol, i know you are going to say no but hey, it's worth a try

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
really Vanz?

here's a scenario:
a Marth spaces an fsmash on your shield so that you can't punish him with a FC nair or full hop nair OoS. you glide toss out of shield and punish that ***** with a nair =D or grab after.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
What glide toss do you guys mean?

The one where peach moves one pixel or the one where she like dashes out of her shield and looks like she's gonna fall on her face?

Cia

das kwl
you glide toss out of shield and punish that ***** with a nair =D or grab after.
this would work too. which makes the glide toss a useless input =( I need something much more.. innovative.

What glide toss do you guys mean?

The one where peach moves one pixel or the one where she like dashes out of her shield and looks like she's gonna fall on her face?
ROFL. i knooooooow!

but srsly, the furthest i've gotten it is like.. just under peach's wavedash.. which is awful. If anyone does AR testing, could they show us the max distance of Peach's glide toss? maybe magus or ryoko if any of you have the time?

The Irish Mafia

toma you have a decent peach. Use more dair-nair when ledgeguarding shiek and always grab the ledge. peach >100% ***** sheik if you have the ledge. asides from that just try to set up more ledgeguards. don't rely on peach as a combo character vs sheik.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
toma you have a decent peach. Use more dair-nair when ledgeguarding shiek and always grab the ledge. peach >100% ***** sheik if you have the ledge. asides from that just try to set up more ledgeguards. don't rely on peach as a combo character vs sheik.
thanks. against fastfallers I have a really good combo game, I wish I had some vids of that. Can you elaborate more on not playing a combo reliant game against shiek? I understand that it's a bad idea, but how am I to play any other way? Just float camping fairs? I find it hard to bait shiek

Jartravious

Smash Journeyman
Try treating sheik like you would luigi. Such as going for one or two solid hits but be weary for that fair. I play more cautious around sheik and try to pressure her into messing up and only going for safe combos since you can outlive sheik. Also depending on the sheik taking them to the ledge can be a good idea.

Fernandez

Smash Journeyman
How do I get past a sheik just spacing areals?, Im really bad vs sheik or sheik just ***** peach cuz I have no idea what to do against sheiks fair/nair/bair spam.
when I try to get inside with a dash attack usually they can shield before it hits and I get grabbed, I really dont know what to do, the only I do is trowing turnips, try to predict jumps and punish with nair and wait for a tilt/jab and try to cc D tilt then **** them

Top Bottom