• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vampire Diaries & Barbie Escapades: A Lady's Tale from the Crypt: Campfire Sleepover

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Vote Count 10: Day 1

Deadline: 08.10.12 11:59AM EST
Lynch: 5/9

Votee: Voters
John2k4: Jim Morrison, JTB, Cherished Doll
J: Raziek, Pluvia
Cherished Doll: John2k4, Red Ryu
Pluvia: J
Not Voting: The Paprika Killer

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
request deadline extension

or we have to decide a lynch inthe next half hour

D

Deleted member

pluvia at what point was there a bandwagon to lynch you? iirc you never came past 2 votes

John2k4

The End of an Era
Because IIRC, you have not played town more than once in the past.

:phone:

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Vote: Cherished Doll

Since you guys are apparently too ***** to go John. Whoever was there when Doll was at L-1, come join me and lynch Doll, we have no need to extend the deadline, better save that for tomorrow or the day after.

D

Deleted member

you can scrap me off that "list", my schedule is all over the place

D

Deleted member

John who should we lynch? so far you have 2 town reads and a leaning scum (J iirc) but you don't seem to actually want to lynch anyone.
john look, you're under scrutiny right now and that means you have to do something, show us you're town by doing something. You are the only one who left his vote on doll, why?

guus if john continues like this I'll gladly vote for him so don't just give up yet

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium

or we have to decide a lynch inthe next half hour

pluvia at what point was there a bandwagon to lynch you? iirc you never came past 2 votes
town

Because IIRC, you have not played town more than once in the past.

:glare:

Vote: Cherished Doll

Since you guys are apparently too ***** to go John. Whoever was there when Doll was at L-1, come join me and lynch Doll, we have no need to extend the deadline, better save that for tomorrow or the day after.

If John doesn't answer my question before it gets too late for Guus and TPK I will request a deadline extension.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Vote Count 11: Day 1

Deadline: 08.12.12 11:59AM EST
Lynch: 5/9

Votee: Voters
Cherished Doll: John2k4, Red Ryu, Jim Morrison
John2k4: JTB, Cherished Doll
J: Raziek, Pluvia
Pluvia: J
Not Voting: The Paprika Killer

John2k4

The End of an Era
...Why?

You're on the chopping block, and will likely be lynched. Since I am seeing this thing as a newbLynch, your claim matters.

John2k4

The End of an Era
It's purely her loss if she doesn't claim [assuming this game is standard flips].

Don't get overzealous, tPK. =P

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Unvote

Vote: John

Long story short him and J don't really want to lynch each other, J's pushing to get me lynched and John is pretty confident I'm noobtown when really I don't see why you'd think that given my play. That makes me think he knows I'm town, given that level of confidence, and I think his scum partner is J judging by their disinterest in each other. They have mentioned each other but it's only really been "I wouldn't really want to lych him" comments.

I wont be here for like the rest of the day thanks to work and this festival I got a free ticket for so I might as well do this vote now before the deadline tonight.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Meh, a shame then because [ironically] I have no plans of doing so.

My role might be a PR, or it might not be. I might be able to prove it toNight, or I might not be.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Meh.

Was a fun last game of Mafia for me. Guess this just isn't my thing afterall. I was hoping to stay in it longer, but nothing I can do about meta.

Please just make sure you get rid of tPK.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Well this is not what I expected to wake up to. If anything I expected to wake up to a Doll lynch.

I don't like Pluvia's switch to John via connection case all of a sudden when TPK changes his vote and if John flips town, Pluvia's needs to be looked at seriously.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Yes because you went full idiot and pulled a massive WIFOM when we were looking at you for a claim so we could end this day with Doll since she won't claom.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
If john flips town, I'm looking at guus, that hammer was awful.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I don't really want to look into Guus even with the hammer. I am more reading towny who felt he had a right/reason to hammer John since he had been on him all day and was tired of putting up with John.

That's how I'm looking at it so could you explain the scummy of it JTB?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Was it necessary to hammer right away? We could've pulled more info from john about his PR, but guus hammered him before we could. I get the impression that he was just looking for an excuse to hammer, despite whatever john would claim.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Well yeah, I got that impression too. Guus has been on John ALL day so I get why he would want to hammer.

So you feel he was more silencing a PR/getting rid of one before he lost the chance?

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Was it necessary to hammer right away? We could've pulled more info from john about his PR, but guus hammered him before we could. I get the impression that he was just looking for an excuse to hammer, despite whatever john would claim.

I'm not kidding when I say even a VT claim would've gotten me to try to persuade others onto Doll, I started minding John less. But that WIFOM was ridiculous, so yes, I did in fact very much enjoy hammering him. But I wasn't looking for an excuse.

If you want to pull more from John about his PR, go ask now, he's here, the day isn't over.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
I don't like Pluvia's hesitancy on the Doll vote/wagon.
>Doesn't like the fact I'm not voting for Doll because everyone else is.

Pluvia>John>Doll

Sorry for not being clear on that.
>Still wants to lynch me, doesn't want to lynch Doll for some reason even though he doesn't like the fact that I didn't jump on the Doll wagon.

Well this is not what I expected to wake up to. If anything I expected to wake up to a Doll lynch.

I don't like Pluvia's switch to John via connection case all of a sudden when TPK changes his vote and if John flips town, Pluvia's needs to be looked at seriously.
>Expected to wake up to a Doll lynch and trying to connect me to TPK, even though he previously pointed out that I don't jump on wagons. Still trying to lynch me.

I'm getting so much scum reads here.

Top Bottom