• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vampire Diaries & Barbie Escapades: A Lady's Tale from the Crypt: Campfire Sleepover

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Vote Count 6: Day 1

Deadline: 08.10.12 11:59AM EST
Lynch: 5/9

Votee: Voters
J: Raziek, Pluvia
Pluvia: J
Jim Morrison: Cherished Doll
The Paprika Killer: JTB
John2k4: Jim Morrison
Cherished Doll: Red Ryu
Not Voting: John2k4, The Paprika Killer

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
dang, didnt realize deadline was soon/i hadnt posted in almost 2 days

ill get work done tonight

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
More so, he is and will be the most useless and confused player in this game. He's like Vinyl in Mod mafia and housepets, only he kind of grasps this a bit better.

John lynch I will not support off his null tells and I know he will not be detrimental when it counts. Pluvia made some bad posts earlier which makes me question end game with him there.

Raz and JTB need to be here.

J is a mixed bag for me but I'd put him over pretty much everyone except maybe John.

Jim is my only strong town read.

Straight up, Doll should go first if we need a lynch soon.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Thanks for that, Ruy..I'm down.

Vote: Doll

Ruy's that kind of unique guy who knows me well in this stuff. We make the pair. It's a good thing I am developing a town read on him. =p

:phone:

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Vote Count 7: Day 1

Cherished Doll: Red Ryu, John2k4, J, The Paprika Killer
Jim Morrison: Cherished Doll
The Paprika Killer: JTB
John2k4: Jim Morrison
Not Voting:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
More so, he is and will be the most useless and confused player in this game. He's like Vinyl in Mod mafia and housepets, only he kind of grasps this a bit better.
Disgusting, Vinyl was town in both those games. Lynching a player because they are useless and not scummy is awful.

Thanks for that, Ruy..I'm down.

Vote: Doll

Ruy's that kind of unique guy who knows me well in this stuff. We make the pair. It's a good thing I am developing a town read on him. =p

Vote: John

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Disgusting, Vinyl was town in both those games. Lynching a player because they are useless and not scummy is awful.
So you trust him in a 5 man lylo? To make the right decision? To not be manipulated? To know how to read properly? I don't, that with the activity issues makes me see this as the right move.

Nothing he posted thus far shows me he is that far above what Vinyl posted in Mod mafia, which Xiivi, EvilEye and others agreed was the right call with what he was doing.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Ended up watching persona stream, so I'll come back in the morning after work. Just because we don't trust Doll in lylo doesn't mean he should be lynched, we can also just lynch scum and win without getting to that point.

bbl

Cherished Doll

Smash Master

John lynch I will not support off his null tells and I know he will not be detrimental when it counts. Pluvia made some bad posts earlier which makes me question end game with him there.

Raz and JTB need to be here.

J is a mixed bag for me but I'd put him over pretty much everyone except maybe John.

Jim is my only strong town read.

Straight up, Doll should go first if we need a lynch soon.
She*

So I am being lynched because Im new and useless?
There are a few people that hardly post as well.
It seems to me that you are just pointing fingers in ever direction.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Ha, knew it.

Since you are voting wagon jumpers..why me over J?

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
That's actually a great question, i was debating who between you and J just because of your posts, picked to lynch you because you are overall really sketchy to me, J post a bit more thought into his posts than u do imo.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
John, what's the difference between my vote and dolls?

John2k4

The End of an Era
With Doll being new to Mafia, I figured that her vote would be on one of the people who joined her wagon. Yours seemed to be in response to my following Ruy.

Doll - buddying is not necessarily a bad thing.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Vote Count 8: Day 1

Cherished Doll: Red Ryu, John2k4, J, The Paprika Killer
John2k4: Jim Morrison, JTB, Cherished Doll
Not Voting:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
The act of buddying isn't a big deal to me, but the way john goes about it straight up scummy. He waited to vote for Doll despite knowing why she was up for a lynch, then appealed to RR with his vote while buddying him at the same time.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
The act of buddying isn't a big deal to me, but the way john goes about it straight up scummy. He waited to vote for Doll despite knowing why she was up for a lynch, then appealed to RR with his vote while buddying him at the same time.

Huh?

I put it on first and he didn't understand why people were voting Doll at first, he didn't join a newbie lynch until I outlined more reasons than just that as to why I want this.

This isn't a simple newbie lynch, this is a lynch for a player whom I think can throw the game as town and will coast along as scum.

Doll claim in your next post.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'd still ask of you to not do this. I hope you still remember HardBody Crew and how much of a failure that was.

John I want you to post reads.
Nah, I disagree with a lot of people on this.

Get people to come together and then you see people for whom they are.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Doll don't claim, shut up RR

Work just ended, be home in a while

D

Deleted member

man Im getting huge scumvibes from Doll's last few posts.
"they are doing it too!" aside form not even pointing out who else is supposedly being useless it's a terrible argument to begin with.
#220 you throw the vote on john (ill disregard the blatant OMGUS for now) even though your previous post would suggest a RR vote.

your only reasoning to vote john is him being "sketchy", the exact same wording (and no explanation also) you used on pluvia earlier. if it is just gut feeling, say so.

so far these are the only reads Doll has given:
-tPK town because scum wouldnt do that gambit
(the gambit is a null but okay)
-pluvia is sketchy
(no further reasoning, these 2 reads came only after asking twice)
-john is sketchy
(again no reasoning and we had to put Doll at L-1 to get this pretty much)

1 question for you Doll, nobody else answer this:
why do you put buddy in quotes in #223?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Unvote

I got like a surge of newbie towny points from Doll's most recent posts. I mean I honestly can't see her on a team with someone with the way she is acting and her posts are coming off as more "annoyed townie" than "caught scummie".

Also:

RR said:
This isn't a simple newbie lynch, this is a lynch for a player whom I think can throw the game as town and will coast along as scum.
This is an absolutely terrible reason to lynch someone. "They could very well be town but they will make for a bad LyLo, so out the door they go." RR, this exact same logic has been used for you in lynches before and also is a bit of a reason why Guus is trying to lynch John besides seeing his posts as scummy. Why is this your biggest point against Doll instead of like TPK who outlines why he is getting scum-vibes off of Doll (even though I don't necessarily agree to what he is saying)?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
...I hate you J for being right. I've been lynched before on this. I'm trying to play for endgame and I don't think she can do it from what I have seen thus far.

unvote

Problem, I don't have a solid scum pick, Pluvia would be the closest only because I hate how he approached the gambit but I can see it being not knowing about a gambit...but I did the same thing in Glyph's and Ryker's Pokemon mafia game here and I can;t remember if he commented on it.

~

Jim do you know of how Doll plays in mafia?

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Of course not because she's a new player.
I just can't imagine a new player playing like this when they have a scum partner who could be holding their hand.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Well here's the thing, John is not playing like how I would think of him as scum. He doesn't provide huge content unless you prod him, if he doesn't even when you prod him then he is afraid to make stances and scum.

I can't support a John lynch off what I have seen.

Pluvia lynch?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Huh?

I put it on first and he didn't understand why people were voting Doll at first, he didn't join a newbie lynch until I outlined more reasons than just that as to why I want this.

Doll claim in your next post.
Okay, then we hit her with an investigate rather than gambling on her flipping scum. And she won't throw the game if we lynch scummy people and not let the game get to mylo/lylo.

Top Bottom