• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vampire Diaries & Barbie Escapades: A Lady's Tale from the Crypt: Campfire Sleepover

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
I've prodded John more than enough by saying he's not gonna do ****, he won't provide useful statements. So much time to prove me wrong. I ask him for stances. He says he CAN and WILL deliver content, doesn't do jack.

So yeah, John is still where I want to go.

No Pluvia vote from me, already explained why.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
ebwop: gambling, gambiting, banking, not sure what word fits best

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Well here's the thing, John is not playing like how I would think of him as scum. He doesn't provide huge content unless you prod him, if he doesn't even when you prod him then he is afraid to make stances and scum.

I can't support a John lynch off what I have seen.

Pluvia lynch?
Riddle me this: what content does John have that has contributed to the game?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
The only post I can get behind as John being scummy is his post on Doll which JTB brought up.

I don't like Pluvia's hesitancy on the Doll vote/wagon.

John2k4

The End of an Era
I am almost always read up.
I post when I have the chance from mobile just to get my thoughts out there.
Current. Thoughts.

What more do you want?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Why are you voting Doll? Who are your scumpicks? Is Guus' push on you scummy? Is Pluvia dumb town or scum?

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
I am almost always read up.
No1 curr, if you don't show it.
I post when I have the chance from mobile just to get my thoughts out there.
Current. Thoughts.

What more do you want?
Your thoughts have only been *****footing and reiterating what others have said. The rest has been armchair commentary. Don't make me do a post-by-post because I can and will (and I come through on that unlike you :cool:)

You can start by answering JTB's questions, but it's a bit late for that anyway, IMO.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Why are you voting Doll?
Thanks for that, Ruy..I'm down.

Vote: Doll

Ruy's that kind of unique guy who knows me well in this stuff. We make the pair. It's a good thing I am developing a town read on him. =p

:phone:
All right there.

Who are your scumpicks?
I'm always reading this. Whether I post or not during that time is in the air.

Sorry to have ruined the gambit if I did on that earlier post.

So far I have TPK as town and not much else.

:phone:
Only things that have changed from that:

Ruy town
Pluvia dumb town
J isn't maybe scum for me anymore. "Maybe town lean" can describe my feelings.

Is Guus' push on you scummy?
He was fishing for reactions from what I could see. Hence why I hardly paid any mind to it.

Is Pluvia dumb town or scum?
Dumb town.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Meh, don't feel like arguing with you Guus. I'm here. I'm reading. And I'm posting. If you can't comprehend that then oh well.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
That wasn't a question to accuse or incriminate him, I really just want him to break his meta and actually post new content for once.

John2k4

The End of an Era
My meta is already ****ed enough, and has gotten me ****ed before. I really don't want to continue on the topic of it, Jim/Ruy.

Who else would be the Play if it is not me/Doll, though?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
My bet's on Pluvia being the only other lynch choice.

I don't want to lynch Doll, and I'd prefer to not lynch John but would settle for it.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
See what I don't get is, why wouldn't Doll just ask those sort of questions to her scum-partner if she had one?

D

Deleted member

Doll don't actually claim yet

See what I don't get is, why wouldn't Doll just ask those sort of questions to her scum-partner if she had one?
kind of WIFOM, scumpartner should anticipate on this kind of stuff

it's why I asked about the buddy thing. if she had a scumpartner she would just type buddy (without quotes) as it is common lingo, but it was kind of coincidental she used that exact word.

I think J's ordering is a nice way to decide who we want to go for. peopel can bring up a 4th but except maaaaaybe RR we don't have any other suspects.

D

Deleted member

EBWOP
my bad RR wanted john to claim. likewise john don't claim either

Unvote

we got 24ish hours, right now my order would be like john==doll>>pluvia

D

Deleted member

John who should we lynch? so far you have 2 town reads and a leaning scum (J iirc) but you don't seem to actually want to lynch anyone.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Vote Count 9: Day 1

Deadline: 08.10.12 11:59AM EST
Lynch: 5/9

Votee: Voters
John2k4: Jim Morrison, JTB, Cherished Doll
J: Raziek, Pluvia
Cherished Doll: John2k4
Pluvia: J
Not Voting: Red Ryu, The Paprika Killer

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Huh?

I put it on first and he didn't understand why people were voting Doll at first, he didn't join a newbie lynch until I outlined more reasons than just that as to why I want this.

This isn't a simple newbie lynch, this is a lynch for a player whom I think can throw the game as town and will coast along as scum.

Doll claim in your next post.
Makes sense.

I still think J is clearly scum, but I'm not going to end this day with no lynch so I will put my vote to Doll or John if it's needed for a lynch, but can anyone tell me why J is getting mostly ignored over them?

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
J's play just feels like he's constantly talking to someone else telling him how to play. "What are you doing Guus? Oh wait now I know. I daycopped you. Oh wait I never. You made a contradiction. Oh wait no my mistake."
For the record, this is the reason that J is clearly scum?

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
No it's because he jumped on the lynch me bandwagon then has been constantly trying to get me lynched, which I see as me figuring out he's scum and him realising I'm a threat. Like even when you lot have been talking about John and Doll he's just been going "hey everyone we could lynch Pluvia though".

There's more though I'm just going to make a new post.

Top Bottom