• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vampire Diaries & Barbie Escapades: A Lady's Tale from the Crypt: Campfire Sleepover

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Half-way through my re-read with notes and I dislike Guus more but JTB has like 0 posts at the time soo what do?

JTB, I feel doll is newbie but some things don't make sense from newbie scum PoV.

:phone:

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
WELCOME HO-

The lack of new content in the 5 days I'm gone is astonishing ._.

TPK isn't confirmed to me, and I'm not confirmed to him, that's because we're in a neighbourhood, and not masons.

This whole game has been a ridiculous game to me, concerning reads. So far everyone is about equal in terms of scummyness, so I can't point towards a lynch I'm deadset on.

I know however, that my vote will be on either Doll or JTB.

Start reaching a consensus on a lynch pl0x

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
If everyone is equal in scumminess, why won't you vote j or tpk?

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Because J and TPK have put in more effort.

I may have lied, I think you're slightly scummier than the rest, and I think Doll has done much less than the rest, so I'll put my money on one of you.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Request Prod on TPK

*sigh* This game is so inactive. JTB, you are the most active one besides myself. Who are you leaning toDay? Is it still Guus? What do you make of TPK?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I don't know what to make of this game. Guus' play is absolute scummy toDay, using his role solely so someone can confirm it, having no definite scum reads coming into lylo, telling us to make a wagon so he can just jump on.

But Doll and Guus are not scum together and her play is just as scummy. There's only so much that can be contributed to newbie play and it's hard with her providing vague answers to our questions.

If I have time tomorrow morning I'm going to put serious work into this, but if I don't, I'll probably just vote Guus and hope for the best.

D

Deleted member

well I got my prod, sorry for not being here.
so ehm, did the deadline pass without a lynch now?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
saw the deadline get extended so i decided to sleep in, ill spend the day reading at work then post tonight

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Doll, in your next post tell us who you are going to vote for toDay.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I ****ing hate losing posts :/

vote: guus

Long story short

Tpk and j are not scum together because doll.hasn't been lynched yet.

Mason recruiter and neighboizer doesn't bother me, but rather the way guus used it. He also naturally assumes that I'm in disbelief of his role although I never voiced such a concern, making it look like he's just trying to look town with it rather than find scum.

Not going to dismiss the possibility of a tpk/guus team since neither of them have said anything about each other despite having private communication.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Finally, it went through, was gonna be so mad if I had to type it again

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Deadline in 7 hours, we can't let this day end in a nolynch.

I'm at work until 11:30 est, so I'm not going to be very active in this thread today

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
Sorry i havent been postinf my cats got spayed and ive been working

I
Vote:Guus
he's been scummy to me since the beginning point fingers at every direction and just fishing for any lynch

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
There only seems one way I can go toDay and I'm glad it's Guus. Here's hoping the game continues after this hammer.

Vote: Guus

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
If we lost I wouldn't be surprised, there's more scum in this game than town

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Vote Count 2: Day 3

Deadline: 08.23.12 11:59PM EST
Lynch: 3/5

Votee: Voters
Jim Morrison: JTB, Cherished Doll, J
Cherished Doll: Jim Morrison
Not Voting: The Paprika Killer

Jim Morrison, Girl Scout,Town N2 Neighbour Recruiter has been lynched.

After some discussion it was decided that Girl Scout would tell the next tale. She jokingly said that it might scare more people off than had already left. The group didn't laugh though, as there was still a sense of unease among them.

"There are tons of stories that I could of told, but I decided to choose one that fit the setting. There are tons of legends and folktales about the woods. Stories of various spirits that resided and protected them. But what happened when people began to destroy the woods? Most of the spirits moved on. Which ones stayed? Mostly the truly evil ones who were twisted and bitter over those who came into their home, yearning to get revenge. I call this story: 'The Tale Of Watcher's Woods.'

Charice had been in the Girl Scouts for a few years when she was little, and was always an over achiever. When he parents offered her the chance to go to a camp over the summer, she was more than thrilled for the experience.

Clarissa on the other hand, had been to summer camp before, and she certainly hated it. She had plenty of friends at home who got to enjoy their summers and did her best to bring as much with her to camp as possible. Regardless, she really hated everything about camp.

Unfortunately for Clarissa, she found her cabin buddy to everything she hated about camp: Charice. Her total polar opposite, who was into everything about camp and seemingly knew too much for her own good. Not to mention Clarissa was stuck as her partner due to having a years more experience at the camp, yet stuck feeling as if she was the new one.

Luckily, Charice knew plenty about the specific camp, and it wasn't long before one day Clarissa noticed a glass case in the main lodge of the camp with three whistles and pictures of three young girls. Underneath the display was an inscription: 'Never ever go into Watcher's Woods.'

"Why shouldn't anyone ever go into Watcher's Woods?" Charice asked.

"Ugh, I guess I'll tell you since you're new here." Clarissa said.

"The legend goes way back, all the way to Indian tribes and colonists and stuff. They say Watcher's Woods is haunted, and those who go in, never come out. No one knows where it is either. They say that it moves around, looking for victims. And before they realise they're in it, they can never get out." Clarissa began to explain.

"Then why do people even know about it? And why is it called Watcher's Woods?" Charice asked.

"That's because those who do make it out come back crazy. Screaming about the Watcher who looks over the woods and decides the fate of those who enter. Those three girls went hiking one day, saying they were going to find Watcher's Woods. And no trace of them was ever found except their whistles in that display case." Clarissa continued.

"Sounds like a silly legend." Charice dismissed. The two continued to banter and found they didn't get along more than expected after a few days. Over the next week they continued to dislike each other, and then one day came the group nature hunt, where they'd be forced to go into the woods and find various plant specimens. Neither was excited to spend the day with the other.

It wasn't long before the two got into an argument while on the hunt. Clarissa wanted to just sit and wait for the day to end, forgoing the badge that would serve as their reward. Charice on the other hand was excited to earn the badge. After a moment of arguing, Clarissa concocted a lie, directing Charice to an area where she said there was a pheasant's nest. Clarissa offered to hold Charice's bag while she crawled through the clearing to look, and sure enough Charice fell for the trick. Once Charice had gone into the crawling, Clarissa bolted off with both of their bags. Charice wasn't particularly excited when she came back out after seeing nothing and found Clarissa missing.

However, Clarissa wasn't too excited either. She had tried to leave the way they had came, but the path was different. She got frustrated and tried to take a different turn, but sure enough every route that she thought she knew had changed. She set down the bags pulled out her compass, upset that she had gotten lost, and was further annoying that it was just spinning, appearing to not be working. When she turned around, she noticed the bags had disappeared. Things were getting downright weird and Clarissa wasn't particularly excited about it at all. She headed in the direction she could best guess as north, but began to feel lightheaded. She tried to turn around, but suddenly the path she had just taken was blocked by trees. She began to really freak out. It wasn't long before she spent the entire day attempting to get out of the woods which seemed to constantly be changing.

The story wasn't much different for Charice, who found herself wandering around the woods calling for Clarissa to no avail throughout the day. Once night fell, both had really reached their breaking points with worry. Charice continued calling for Clarissa and eventually she did get a response. Although the voice that called Charice's name wasn't the voice of Clarissa at all. She turned to see one of the trees seemingly come to life, with a ghostly head inside of the tree.

"Charice. Welcome to my woods." The voice said.

Charice screamed and immediately bolted off in the opposite direction. Meanwhile, Clarissa noticed a wooded area with a glow coming from it. She didn't know what the source of the light was, but decided it would be her best shot at getting out of the woods. She soon began to regret her decision when she made it into the wooded clearing. There she found ragged old tents with various heads stuck onto poles coming from the ground. Lanterns made of wood hung from the trees. The whole atmosphere seemed frightening. She called out to ask if anyone was there. She obtained no response and decided that she didn't need help as badly as she thought if it meant meeting whoever lived there.

Clarissa attempted to leave, but suddenly let out a scream as she found herself caught in a trap. She stepped onto a patch which had a net underneath it, quickly hoisting her into the air and trapping her. She screamed for help, and a few minutes later she was approached by three devilish looking old hags.

"Welcome to Watcher's Woods." One of them said to Clarissa.

Clarissa let out another scream as she realised the terror that she had gotten herself into. It wasn't long before the old hags brought her down, and tied her between two trees despite her protests. They painted an X on her chest.

"It's been 75 years, but we're finally got her." One of them said.

"What? Who's her. I'm not her. Who are you?" Clarissa said.

"Don't act like you don't know. Maybe this will jog your memory." Another one of the hags said as she held up a flaming arrow aimed directly at Clarissa.

"No! Don't! I don't know what you're talking about." Clarissa pleaded, but the old hag still shot the arrow, causing Clarissa to close her eyes and yell.

However the flaming arrow went straight through her to her own surprise, instead hitting the tree behind her. She opened her eyes and looked at the three hags who looked at her smugly.

"Now are you going to tell us where are our whistles?" One asked.

"I don't know anything about any whistles." Clarissa attempted to reason, until suddenly it dawned on her. "Wait...wait...you're the three girls that went missing!"

"Ah, now you're memory seemed to have returned to you." One of the hags cackled.

During this time, Charice had stumbled upon the same area and heard the talking inside. She stayed low and got as close as she could to watch over everything.

"How could you do this to us? Why did you steal our whistles?" Another asked.

"I didn't steal your whistles, I don't even know you." Clarissa explained it all.

"Lies. You stole them and left us to die." One said.

"Worse, she left us for the Watcher. Said he'd hold our souls until we found our whistles." Another extended.

"Left us to spend eternity in here knowing we'd never find our whistles. But now it is you who will be stuck with us for all eternity as well." Another laughed.

"Wait, wait! I know where your whistles are. If you let me go I can go and get them!" Clarissa exclaimed.

"Hah, as if we'd trust you to come back." One hag said.

"I promise, I swear it!" Clarissa promised.

The hags talked amongst one another for a moment, before deciding to let Clarissa go. It took Clarissa everything she had to not bolt off running for fear they not believe her, and as she was close to the exit one called out to her. "Oh deary!"

Clarissa stopped and turned around. "Yes?"

"We don't believe you." The old hag laughed as a cage made of wood dropped from above Clarissa, trapping her.

"And don't worry, we haven't forgotten what you dislike most." Another said, as she place in a bucket of mice in the cage with Clarissa, causing her to scream in fear.

Charice waited until the hags had receded into their tent before approaching Clarissa, telling her to stay quiet as she tried to get her out of the cage. However it wasn't long before the hags came out and found Charice in the act holding a large knife towards her. Charice was quick to bargain, claiming she knew where the whistles were and could get them and return them. The hags heard some sincerity in Charice's voice and told her she had before sunrise to return the whistles or Clarissa would be killed.

Charice made quick haste getting out of the clearing, and looked up into the night sky for the North Star to guide her. As she ran off in the direction she best guessed as the campsite, she was ambushed by the Watcher. Something caught her leg and she tripped onto the ground, where a skull popped out of the leaves in front of her. Charice immediately got up and backed away as the skull rose with various leaves lifting it up. Suddenly the skull morphed into the face of the Watcher who came towards her, saying she'd never escape.

Luckily, Charice still had a lighter, which she quickly took out and pointed towards the Watcher. The Watcher claimed he couldn't be harmed, but Charice quickly pointed it towards the ground, claiming she would burn the woods to the ground if he didn't allow her to escape to the campsite. He attempted to call her bluff, but sure enough Charice was ready to take the lighter to the woods. Before she could do so, he quickly changed his tone and allowed her to leave. Charice continued running, and in an instant she seemed to reach the campsite. She ran into the lodge, breaking the glass and grabbing the whistles before immediately going back the way she had came. It wasn't long before she arrived back at the hag's campsite with the three whistles.

Unfortunately for Charice, in her rush to get inside, she tripped and one of the whistles flew into the bucket of mice next to Clarissa. The hags immediately went to Charice and were displeased to only find two whistles, when all three were needed to allow them to escape as a group and break the Watcher's curse. They wouldn't allow Charice to look for it, and immediately grabbed her and tied her down to a guillotine. Clarissa tried to get their attention letting them know where the third whistle was, but she was ignored. Now she was stuck with the dilemma of reaching into the bucket of mice to get the whistle and save Charice."

Suddenly the Girl Scout stopped telling her tale. The group of girls looked up at her to notice iJustine had knocked her out cold.

"What's going on here!" Taylor Swift said as she stood up.

"Yeah, what's the big idea!" Sailor Mini Moon yelled out as she got up as well.

However, as soon as they had gotten up, they were hit down as well from behind from Cabbage Patch Kid.

"Oh dear!" Ann Romney yelled.

"What's going on!" Elena inquired with fear.

Much to their horror, iJustine turned out to just be Chris Brown in disguise. He took off the costume he was wearing, as Sheriff Woody took off the Cabbage Patch Kid outfit he had had on.

"Don't worry ladies. Just sit there and stay quiet and allow us to tell you a story." Chris Brown laughed.

"We all like to have exclusive events. No boys allowed is a common thing for girls to do. Everyone is able to relate to one another and laugh at the group they've ostracised, knowing they are safe. But when the other side knows that the event is going on, can anyone truly be safe? How do you really know that the friend next to you isn't an enemy, waiting to gain their revenge? I call this story: Vampire Diaries & Barbie Escapades: A Lady's Tale from the Crypt: Campfire Sleepover."

JTB
, Taylor Swift, Vanilla Townie has been endgamed.

The Paprika Killer, Sailor Mini Moon, Vanilla Townie has been endgamed.

J, Chris Brown,Mafia Roleblocker has survived.

Cherished Doll, Sheriff Woody,Mafia Goon has survived.

Mafiosi Win! Game Over.

[collapse=Role PMs]Green Room: http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/YH9fn7mcuHfG

[collapse=The Paprika Killer]

Oh joyous day! You've been invited to the social event of the year, and your older sister and none of the other pesky sailor scouts were invited to your knowledge. It feels good to be the most relevant for once, doesn't it? You've been going through all of the horror books you can find, so you can tell the horror story that leaves everyone looking over their shoulders. Perhaps you can pull some strings and set up a full moon while you're at it for the sleepover.

Role: Sailor Mini Moon, Vanilla Townie
Abilities: Your only abilities are your voice and vote; now's the time to make them count!
Win Condition: You win once all threats to the campfire sleepover are eliminated.[/collapse]

[collapse=Raziek replacing Gatlin]

You were shocked that you of all ponies were invited to the biggest social gathering of the year. However, it wasn't a social opportunity you were going to pass up, after all, anypony who was anypony will be there. You'll be the talk of Ponyville when you return and have stories to tell of all the celebraties you were able to paint your hooves with.

Role: Minty, Vanilla Townie
Abilities: Your only abilities are your voice and vote; now's the time to make them count!
Win Condition: You win once all threats to the campfire sleepover are eliminated.[/collapse]

[collapse=Pluvia]

It was no surprise that Ann Romney would invite you to the sleepover. However, you couldn't help but keep humble when you received the offer to co-host. While you would love to host it on your own, you must for now concede some of the power. You yourself aren't too big on horror, but sadly it isn't your call to make. Luckily you've got plenty of side events planned to stray away from the stories.

Role: Barbie, Vanilla Townie

[collapse=Red Ryu]

You nearly dropped out of your crib when you got the invitation to the stunning campfire sleepover. This is your big break as the newest up and coming princess, you will finally be widely known and the most popular princess in all of the lands. However you must admit that you are scared to death of horror stories, but you mustn't mess up this case, lest another young princess come out looking better than you in the future.

Role: Baby Daisy, Vanilla Townie

[collapse=JTB replacing SW96]

While you normally skip on these types of events, you simply can't pass up on a chance to show your songwriting skills translate to excellent story-telling skills as well. You will surely come on top of the evening with the scariest story that leaves the other girls hiding in their tents until the sun comes up. You will definitely be making the most of your time here.

Role: Taylor Swift, Vanilla Townie

[collapse=John2k4]

What a perfect adventure for you. It will also give you some quality time with some female companions as opposed to your usual male companions. You might not be the most keen on horror stories, but you know enough about the Day of the Dead to use to get some scares on the others. Overall you're excited for this opportunity to make some new friends.

Role: Dora The Explorer, Town N1 Mason Recruiter
Abilities: You may communicate with a future mason member at all times in the following QuickTopic: http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/zD6BGCdbiEYRt . If you use any other method of communication (Private Messages, AIM, MSN, etc...) then you must provide logs of these conversations by copying and pasting them into the QuickTopic. If you use any method of vocal communication (Skype voice chat, cell phone use, in-person talking, etc...) then you must either provide a recording or detailed minutes/protocols of the conversations and relay them in the QuickTopic. On Night One you may send me the command "Mason: NAME". If the player targeted is of Mafiosi alignment you will die. In any other situation the player will join the mason. Your death triggers no special actions. You may not target yourself. You may elect to use the command "Mason: No Target".

[collapse=Jim Morrison]

You've been baking pumpkin-shaped cookies all evening in preparation for this campfire sleepover. Although now you're thinking maybe you should have made some smores-shaped ones instead. Regardless, you're hoping that everyone enjoys them. This is your chance for making your big break. And to think of all of the badges you can earn in this one night with all the activities!

Role: Girl Scout, Town N2 Neighbour Recruiter
Abilities: You may communicate with a future neighbour at all times in the following QuickTopic: http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/bKhk45FeYE2NE . If you use any other method of communication (Private Messages, AIM, MSN, etc...) then you must provide logs of these conversations by copying and pasting them into the QuickTopic. If you use any method of vocal communication (Skype voice chat, cell phone use, in-person talking, etc...) then you must either provide a recording or detailed minutes/protocols of the conversations and relay them in the QuickTopic. On Night Two you may send me the command "Neighbour: NAME". The player will join the neighbourhood. Your death triggers no special actions. You may not target yourself. You may elect to use the command "Neighbour: No Target".

[collapse=J]

You wouldn't pass up an opportunity to pull a good one over this group of girls. You are determined to make sure this campfire sleepover is a total disaster for all of those involved. You won't let the females have the social event of the year, instead you want them to have the social disaster of the decade! No matter what happens, you will make sure to beat them all at their own game!

Role:
Chris Brown
,Mafia Roleblocker
Partner: Cherished Doll, Sheriff Woody, Mafia Goon
Abilities: You may communicate with your partner at any time in the following QuickTopic: http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/3B9Mwhptmdm2 . If you use any other method of communication (Private Messages, AIM, MSN, etc...) then you must provide logs of these conversations by copying and pasting them into the QuickTopic. If you use any method of vocal communication (Skype voice chat, cell phone use, in-person talking, etc...) then you must either provide a recording or detailed minutes/protocols of the conversations and relay them in the QuickTopic. Each night you or a partner must send me the command "Murder: NAME". This player will be targeted by the mafia jointly for a lethal action. No action will result in a random kill. Each night you may send me the command "Halt: NAME". All actions used on that night by that player will fail. You may not target yourself. You may elect to use the command "Halt: No Target".
Win Condition: You win once your faction has an undeniable majority rule over all others or nothing can prevent this.
[collapse=Safe Claim]

You're going to get a lot of material for your youtube channels with this sleepover. You've been documenting everything already, from the moment you received the invite to your trips to the store buying supplies. You're excited to showcase just how awesome all of you girls are and how much fun you can have. You're also especially excited to get some great horror story tellings caught on film!

Role: iJustine, Town Watcher
Abilities: Each night you can target a player by sending me the command "Watch: NAME". You will be told if that player was visited by NAME(s) OR None. You may not target yourself. You may elect to use the command "Watch: No Target".
Win Condition: You win once all threats to the campfire sleepover are eliminated.[/collapse][/collapse]

[collapse=Cherished Doll]

You aren't satisfied with the girls having a big social gathering with a nice campire. You aren't going to let it go off without a hitch coming undone. These girls wouldn't know anything about a good western night if it smacked them in the face. You're determined to make sure they learn that this isn't all about fun and games and that sometimes they need to keep it to the indoors and leave the wilderness to the men.

Role:
Sheriff Woody
,Mafia Goon
Partner: J, Chris Brown, Mafia Roleblocker
Abilities: You may communicate with your partner at any time in the following QuickTopic: http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/3B9Mwhptmdm2 . If you use any other method of communication (Private Messages, AIM, MSN, etc...) then you must provide logs of these conversations by copying and pasting them into the QuickTopic. If you use any method of vocal communication (Skype voice chat, cell phone use, in-person talking, etc...) then you must either provide a recording or detailed minutes/protocols of the conversations and relay them in the QuickTopic. Each night you or a partner must send me the command "Murder: NAME". This player will be targeted by the mafia jointly for a lethal action. No action will result in a random kill.
Win Condition: You win once your faction has an undeniable majority rule over all others or nothing can prevent this.
[collapse=Safe Claim]

All of the other girls in the cabbage patch will be jealous of your new social status when you return. How lucky it is that you were the girl selected for this elaborate social event. You know a lot of good stories and will make sure to leave everyone quivering in their boots. Even the ghosts will be shaking in their graves! You of course are looking for the chance to get a little dolled up as well with your fellow girls.

Role: Cabbage Patch Kid, Vanilla Townie
Abilities:Your only abilities are your voice and vote; now's the time to make them count!
Win Condition: You win once all threats to the campfire sleepover are eliminated.[/collapse][/collapse][/collapse]

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Don't quick lynch, it's a terrible idea, we had time with John and Pluvia it only made people look unnecessarily scummy for speeding it up without a claim.

Read Guus wrong.

I think I would have went Doll at some point.

Idk if I would get J, only reason I thought J or Guus was the Raz kill.

Still GG I learned somethings I need to consider when I read a game and what I should or shouldn't push.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
WOODY WAS A MAFIA GOON WTF and where did this game come from lolz

genhutalla

Smash Rookie
I miss camping. before when I was still in elementary I was a Girl Scout and we often do these things. It is really a fun experience. It is like learning to live and to survive.

Top Bottom