• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vampire Diaries & Barbie Escapades: A Lady's Tale from the Crypt: Campfire Sleepover

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
I'm Taylor Swift, vanilla townie.

Why did you pick tpk?
Who is your flavor?

Preemptive request deadline extension if you are actually going to be gone 5 days

:phone:
Pick TPK because he's Dutch, I had no one I really found town so just went with a random pick.

My flavour is a Girl Scout

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
So if you were looking for a townie to recruit, why did you say that in hindsight you should've recruited me?

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
So what exactly would I gain by hammering before you did?

How is this even RELEVANT now? Pluvia has already flipped town, why even bring this up except to attempt to make me look bad?
Yes to make you look bad.
And I'll be fine waiting 5 days until you return to make sure you see yourself get hammered.
THANKS! I already PM'd Xiivi to ask him if he could make the deadline the 22nd.

And JTB, I have an hour before I leave now, with a stressed out mother constantly telling me to do this and that, so I can't exactly make a full hour of worthwhile time for you.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
So if you were looking for a townie to recruit, why did you say that in hindsight you should've recruited me?
Because by then I wasn't looking for a townie to recruit, I just need someone to verify my claim as town neighbour now. Since I figured you'd be the one most on my *** today and not believing my claim, neighbouring you would've been a decent idea.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Doll's up next.

Doll, when you get in here, claim your role. That means the name and role that you got in your PM at the start of the game.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
When did I ever doubt your claim? I don't believe you are lying about something that can be so easily proven, but I don't believe that it's a town role, hence why I'm questioning your reasoning behind how you used it.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
So right now we have this as known info:

John - N1 Mason Recruiter
Jim Morrison - N2 Neighborizer
Pluvia - VT
JTB - VT
RR - VT
Raziek - VT

J/Doll/TPK - ???

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Eh, I'll deal with set-up speculation when the claims are over. But as an inkling to what I'm thinking, Guus' claim is funny looking.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
To be fair, one is N1, one is N2, at least I can see it making sense.

When did I ever doubt your claim? I don't believe you are lying about something that can be so easily proven, but I don't believe that it's a town role, hence why I'm questioning your reasoning behind how you used it.
You didn't, but it was my prediction.
It's really a meh role, for all I know TPK is scum. But this is how I felt about everyone, they might as well be scum. This is why I used it like I did.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
the irony of posting slowpoke, only to be ninjaed by other posts n_n

so was everyone a null for you going into the night?

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Null or leaning scum, I really have no one as town.

TPK - null (didnt do sheet except join on (mis)lynches)
J - null (Despite Pluvia making *** points, he had some stuff on J that made a little sense, but nothing big)
JTB - scummy (for the hammer I didn't like)
Chesrished Doll - scummy/useless

No, there was really no one that would've been a good pick.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Doll or myself would've been great picks since you have us both as scummy, but that's just what I think.

cant postpone sleep now

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Last time I was neighbours with scum (Marshy), things didn't work out too well for me.
And Doll wouldn't even know what the quick-topic was and couldn't verify the claim LOL

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
TPK, since you are here. Would you mind claiming? The order of Doll/TPK doesn't really matter. The two who I want to focus on is Guus/JTB.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Where you at j, everyone's waiting!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm iJustine, Town Watcher. I crumbed it in my earlier posts in the game.

N1: I was roleblocked (which led me to believe PluviaScum more because he was the only one giving me shirk about things) *I tried to watch TPK*
N2: I watched TPK again because he was still my biggest town-read and I saw Guus go to him so I can also confirm Guus' role. Doesn't mean it confirms Guus' alignment, just that he is not lying about having a role.

I bluffed about having a Bingo to make sure claims stuck true. I feel there is one scum in JTB/Guus and the other remains in the other two and at this point, my read on TPK is stronger than my read on doll so PoE leaves Doll sitting unpretty. However, I feel much stronger about JTB/Guus so I am going to have a re-read and determine which one is scummier. I am leaning Guus at this current time, but JTB has like 0 posts behind him besides his bad hammer and semi-antagonistic posts that don't have much scum-hunting behind them.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Oh yeah, TPK+Guus=/= scum-team. One of them could be scum, but that clears the other if so based on NAs. Unless we have a N2 recruiter which I extremely doubt.

The only thing I am trying to figure out, why have Town Mason Recruiter + Town Neighborizer on the same faction.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Doll, what are your thoughts regarding our situation? What do you think about J's claim, particularly the timing of it?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
What's the difference between neighborizer and Mason recruiter?

D

Deleted member

according to mafiascum wiki masons are confirmed town. I asked guus when I got recruited and Im not confirmed for him

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
So it's been 12 hours and no posts from anyone.

Doll/TPK, since you two are in the middle, what is your opinion on JTB/Guus?

D

Deleted member

So it's been 12 hours and no posts from anyone.

Doll/TPK, since you two are in the middle, what is your opinion on JTB/Guus?
oh right this game was happening.

unless mafia neighborizer is a thing guus is town, dunno on JTB

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Yeah, you are going to have to expand on those :/

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
so it pretty much looks like this game is gonna stall until guus comes back

really unsure of doll. would like some time when she is online so we can have a q&a

Top Bottom