• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vampire Diaries & Barbie Escapades: A Lady's Tale from the Crypt: Campfire Sleepover

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Red Ryu get the **** outta here.

You go mad-style on me for a dirty hammer, you do nothing for the rest of the day, and then as soon as it seems like Jim might be switching to Pluvia, you choo-choo on his train? You disgust me. Explain yourself.
Still don't like you.

But Pluvia is....uggg. Ok with working with you for this, since Pluvia is worse right now.

Plus if Pluivia flips scum, I'm less likely to think you're mates and I get a few other less likelys off this so I can make the rest of the game easier.

As for not doing anything, I've been dealing with a dilemma an looking for a new job.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
@tpk I'm working on a pluvia read and doll seems new town

:phone:

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Your hammer was even worse than mine. You didn't even ask for a claim first. You weren't even on Pluvia at all Today.

You are so dead tomorrow, JTB. So dead.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
**** outta here with that talk, pluvia hasn't even FLIPPED yet and you are setting up my lynch

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Big talk, I hammered my scum mate instead of telling him to self hammer and avoid making connections to me

MVP: guus

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Wait so it's dusk I'm still allowed to talk?

"Damn maybe we should've listened to him, should we lynch J?"

J: "Nah"

"Yeah that sounds reasonable lets lynch another town instead"

This game is lost. If J was town, and I was wrong, I'd have been fine with that. I'd rather have been wrong through action, than right after I'm dead. The only way for me to be wrong now is if J's town and you lot win, which isn't going to happen.

That's 4 towns and he's still standing, maybe everyone should've listened to me on day 1.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
You still reacted really bad to pressure.

I mean there was a little I could see in your case but when pressure came around you just didn't react well.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
It really makes no difference, only Guus answered my question, I don't understand what everyone else was thinking and no one bothered to try and explain.

With a lack of communication and getting manipulated by scum into yet another town lynch I'm fine with being dead and right than alive repeating the same thing over and over.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Vote Count 3: Day 2

Deadline: 08.17.12 11:59PM EST
Lynch: 4/7

Votee: Voters
Pluvia: J, The Paprika Killer, Red Ryu, JTB
J: Pluvia
Not Voting: Jim Morrison, Cherished Doll

Pluvia, Barbie, Vanilla Townie has been lynched.

"Barbie, I know you told Ann and me about your story earlier." Elena stated, "Why don't you go ahead and tell it now while Ann and I go and prepare the sleeping quarters. You're in the same tent as us two, so if you wouldn't mind telling it twice, we'd love to hear it later tonight!"

Barbie agreed to tell her story now while Ann and Elena got things ready, and in fact she seemed tickled by the thought of getting to tell it twice. Once Ann and Elena departed, she began her tale.

"I've got a special story tonight for everyone. There's an old saying I'm sure we're all familiar with: 'What goes around, come around.' Many might just brush this off as an old saying, or just karma. But sometimes there's more to it than that, especially if you do something rotten. And sometimes it comes back when you least expect it. I call this story: 'The Tale Of The Crimson Clown'.

Taylor was a responsible teenager, who mowed lawns over the summer to earn spare cash. He had managed to set aside around 100$$ for a special gift for his mother's birthday. He had a younger brother named Jeffrey who wasn't quite as selfless as he was. He was charged with watching his brother during the daytime when his parents were at work, and the shop with the present was just a part-time daytime shop, so he never had much time to make it there. So the day before his mother's birthday, he had gotten his brother to agree to go and get the gift with him.

When they reached the shop, Jeffrey's immaturity came out quickly knocking into an older lady carrying some bags on his way in and paying no notice. Taylor apologised for him and opened the door for the woman.

"This place is a total dump, don't get mom's gift here." Jeffrey said mockingly.

"Jeffrey just behave for a little bit." Taylor said.

"Yeah I'll behave while I'm at the toy store next door." Jeffrey responded as he attempted to leave.

"No, you have to stay here with me." Taylor ordered.

"Hah, yeah right." Jeffrey laughed as he went on out anyway.

Taylor decided against his better judgment to just let his brother go next door and get the gift quickly and go. He went to look for the gift, but some things looked as if they had been moved around since he'd last been there. It took him a little while, but he was able to relocate what he had wanted to buy for his mother, and it was still just barely in his price range. Next to it was a rather peculiar clown figure that caught Taylor's eyes for a moment. He wasn't sure what it was about the clown that caught his attention, but it certainly was something. Just then he heard a loud jingle and turned to look at the door, with his brother barging back into the store loudly.

Taylor sighed and decided to just not let it get him. He instead asked his brother what he thought of the gift. His brother had a weird grin on his face and just said that it was okay. Taylor took the gift to the counter in the back of the store and rang the bell for the shopkeeper. In the meantime, Jeffrey looked around the store and his gaze caught the same crimson clown Taylor had seen. He stood frozen studying it for a few moments until his brother grabbed him by the arm.

"Jeffrey my money's missing." Taylor said angrily.

Jeffrey didn't respond for a moment until Taylor spun him so they were face to face. It was at that moment that Jeffrey dropped a bag and a video game came out.

"Where did you get this?" Taylor inquired.

"The toy store next door." Jeffrey said nonchalantly.

"You didn't have any money." Taylor responded.

"I had some left over from my birthday." Jeffrey answered.

"No you didn't you spent it all on a bike. That money was for mom's birthday gift." Taylor said with anger.

"Consider it a loan then." Jeffrey shrugged as he took the game back.

Taylor snatched the game out of his hand. "No, we're going to go return this."

However, when they went back to the toy store he was greeted with a closing sign.

"They're closed already?! Come on!" Taylor said in disbelief.

"Oh well, too late now!" Jeffrey said as he grabbed the game.

Taylor grabbed Jeffrey and took him back to the shop next door again. He tried to explain the situation, but the shopkeeper wouldn't budge even though the birthday was tomorrow.

"Just put some money in a card, she'll be happy." Jeffrey said insincerely.

"You stole my money remember?" Taylor said. "You know what happens to bad kids like you who steal?"

"Yeah yeah, Santa's watching or something." Jeffrey laughed mockingly.

Taylor looked around for a moment trying to think of something to say, then he noticed the clown from before. He turned his brother so he was facing it. "No, whenever you do something bad, really bad like you did, the Crimson Clown is watching and he'll make you pay."

"Oh I'm so scared." Jeffrey laughed, looking the clown in the eyes.

"Whatever, let's go. Mom's going to be ticked when we get back home and she sees we were out." Taylor said as he went to leave. Jeffrey followed, but turned back to look at the clown again, only to notice it was missing. Before he could do a double-take, his brother grabbed him and took him out of the store. Jeffrey just dismissed it as his eyes playing tricks on him.

Once back home the two were quick to be yelled at by their mother, with Taylor getting most of the blame due to being older. Jeffrey quickly responding blaming his brother, saying that Taylor had just wanted to hang with his friends and caused them to be late. Taylor wanted to call his brother out on the lie, but didn't want to spoil anything about getting a gift so he bit his tongue and took all the blame while his brother got himself off of the hook.

Jeffrey then took his new video game up to his room and began to play. After a moment he heard a knock on his door and his mother told him dinner would be ready in a few minutes. He kept watch on the door until he heard her walk downstairs and he didn't want her to catch him with the new game in case Taylor told on him. However when he turned back around he saw the Crimson Clown doll right in front of him. He jumped up, running to his brother's room and screaming his name.

"What?!" Taylor said still upset at his younger brother.

"Get that thing out of here!" Jeffrey said as he pointed to where the clown had been, although the spot was empty.

"Very funny. Try not to make mom any madder than she already is." Taylor said as he went downstairs.

Jeffrey looked around the room for a little while, but didn't see any trace of the clown and headed down the stairs, deciding his mind was just playing tricks on him. After dinner, Taylor was forced to help clean the kitchen with his mom while Jeffrey was allowed to go and watch TV. After around an hour or so, the television began to have a bit of static, and soon enough it went to full static. Jeffrey tried changing the channel but to no avail. Then he began to hear maniacal laughter coming from the room and saw an image of the Crimson Clown in the TV.

"You know what happens to bad little boys Jeffrey." the clown said with an evil laugh as a hand extended from the television set towards Jeffrey.

"Ahhh! No, no!" Jeffrey cried out, holding up his arms to his face in fear.

Suddenly though, it all stopped as Jeffrey heard his brother's voice.

He turned to see Taylor standing in the doorway. "What's the matter, afraid of a little movie?" Taylor laughed.

"T-the hand...it came out." Jeffrey said, pointing at the television in confusion. When he noticed the awkward stare from his brother he regained his composure and threw an insult out to try and cover up for looking like a wimp there.

Soon their mom walked into the room, letting them know that it was time to start getting ready for bed. Jeffrey asked if he could stay up late and his mother wouldn't allow it.

"Yeah, I'm sure you'd love to stay up and watch another scary movie. Maybe one with the Crimson Clown!" Taylor laughed, not realising how spot on he was.

"Cut it out already. I know what you're doing and I'm not scared." Jeffrey said with anger as he bolted up the stairs to his room. Taylor sat puzzled for a moment, but then went upstairs to go to bed as well.

Not too much later, Jeffrey went out into the hallway to use the restroom, and when he got back to his own room he found the door stuck.

"Ugh, now what," he said he himself as he pushed against the door. Eventually he was able to get it open, but fell in and landed on the floor. When he stood up, he saw the Crimson Clown atop his bed and took a step back in fearing, calling out for his brother. His brother yelled back asking what he wanted, and when Jeffrey blinked the doll suddenly disappeared again. "Uh, nothing."

Suddenly the door closed behind him and he looked around in fear again, only to notice the window was open and there was some wind coming through. He didn't remember opening the window at any point tonight, but ignored it and went to close the window. He straitened up some papers the wind had blown around and then got into bed. He turned off the lamp next to his bed, but not before looking under the bed in a moment of fear. When he saw nothing there he shook his head, angry at himself for getting so worked up.

A good hour passed, and Jeffrey still found himself wide awake. Apparently all of the Crimson Clown hoopla had caused him to be more on edge than he originally thought he was. Then Jeffrey heard a noise, and looked to see the door opening. He pulled the blanket partially over his face in fear, until he noticed it was just his brother.

"What do you want." Jeffrey said.

"Hey Jeffrey. I'm sorry about what I said earlier about the Crimson Clown. It wasn't real and I feel bad for it since I could tell you seemed spooked earlier." Taylor apologised.

"Yeah whatever." Jeffrey replied, turning on his side and facing the other direction.

Taylor left the room, wishing his brother a goodnight. After a couple of minutes though Jeffrey was able to fall asleep. Although he soon would find himself in a whole mess of a nightmare. Therein, he imagined himself in the shop, however it looked haunted. He ran towards the door, only to find it locked. Then he heard a deep, dark voice and turned to see the head of the Crimson Clown much larger than normal and on the body of the shopkeeper. He tried to get out, banging on the door, but suddenly red ribbon wrapped around him like a snake and tying him down.

Jeffrey suddenly woke up, and looked around, recognising his room as normal. "Just a dream." he said to himself, until he noticed the same red ribbon as in his dream tying him down to the bed. He began to call out for Taylor, but then heard the deep, dark voice again.

"Taylor can't help you now." the Crimson Crown said, with the voice coming from underneath his bed.

Suddenly the clown doll came from under his bed and crawled towards him. Jeffrey was able to break from the ribbon and jumped out of the bed, going into his brother's room. He shook his brother attempting to wake up him, but suddenly his brother turned into a balloon of the Crimson Clown's head. The head began to expand and the deep, dark laugh began to sound as if it was on helium and more demonic by the moment. The head exploded and a sign with the name "Jeffrey" crossed out on it appeared. Jeffrey ran from the room and towards his mother's. He opened the door but found the room full of white smoke. Suddenly two more ribbons grabbed around his ankles and pulled, knocking him to the ground, pulling him in. He was able to break free of these too and started to run asking for anyone to help him.

"No one wants to help you Jeffrey. No one wants to help any rotten kids." the voice laughed.

As Jeffrey tried to exit the house he was greeted by a lifesize Crimson Clown. Who came towards him.

"Stop! Stop! I promise I'll change, I won't be a bad boy any longer!" Jeffrey said in tears.

"It's too late for that Jeffrey!" the clown replied.

The next day, Taylor and his mother celebrated her birthday. He had gotten her a great gift at the local shop with some money he had saved. His mother was delighted with the gift he had gotten her, and was proud that her only son was such a good one. The end."

The group of girls clapped for Barbie and how good the story was. After a few minutes of chat, Barbie got up and went to find Ann and Elena to tell them she was done. Around ten or so minutes later, Ann and Elena returned. The other girls asked where was Barbie, saying she went to get them, and they replied saying they had not seen her. The group assumed that Barbie probably couldn't find them and was still looking and would be back shortly. And with that they started discussion of who would tell the next tale.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer

By the time the group had decided on who should tell the next story enough time had passed that Ann and Elena decided it was best to search for Barbie who had gone missing. They left Baby Daisy to tell her own tale, and while young she promised it was one that was sure to bring horror to those of all ages.

"After this tale, I'd like to see who is still brave enough to play Hide And Seek with me afterward I know many of you might be thinking that that sounds like just a dumb kids game, but I assure you that it is not. Hide And Seek is not like any other game, you start out in a group, but when you're out there in the dark, you're all alone. You've got to hide and be real quiet...because you never know when someone might jump right out and catch you. My story is about a game of Hide And Seek but with a twist. You never know when or if you'll get caught, and you never know who or what might catch you. I call this story: 'The Tale Of Old Man Corcoran'.

Terrace and Roger were two brothers who had just moved to a new neighbourhood. They had only been there a few days and hadn't had much time to really meet any friends. Because of this they'd spend the day outside playing with waterguns. They didn't get along well, but all they really had was each other for the time being.

That is until one Friday afternoon they were approached by a young boy on his bicycle. He asked them if they were new in town, which of course they answered with a 'yes'. He pointed over to a group of other children who were all across the street on their bikes. He then explained that they all played Hide And Seek together at night and invited the two brothers to come play along.

"Sure, we'd love to play with you guys." Terrace answered.

"Hah, Hide And Seek is stupid." Roger said outloud. "I don't want to play that."

His older brother quickly grabbed his arm and looked him in the eye. "Look, we don't know anyone here yet, let's not pass up our chance."

"It's okay if you guys are too scared to play." The other boy said to them.

"We're not afraid to play!" Roger replied. "We'll see you there tonight!"

"Haha, great. The place where we play is right on the end of 17th street down the road. Meet us there at midnight." The boy said as he went back to his group of friends. The two brothers watched as they rode off.

"Why would he think we'd be scared anyway." Roger said.

It wasn't long before the two found out the answer to that question. The two went directly to the location as they were told, and they were caught off guard when they realised that it was a graveyard.

"Maybe we really shouldn't do this." Roger said.

"No way, we can't bail and let them think we're chicken. Now come on." Terrace said as he climbed over the fence and into the cemetery.

Roger was quick to follow, not wanting to be left behind. The two walked around the cemetery looking for where the other children were, when all of a sudden someone jumped out from behind one of the tombstones, with a 'BOO!' The two let out a scream but caught themselves when they saw it was just the boy from before. He explained that they had already started a game, assuming that the two weren't coming.

"It's alright, we can start a new one." The boy said. "OLLY OLLY OXEN FREE!"

And with that loud call out the others poured out from their hiding places and the group all gathered next to a large tree in the cemetery. Although the other children didn't look as enthused about the two newbies being there as the one boy was. However once they were all lined up, the boy took the time to introduce them all.

"I'm Mark Mathias and that's Tim Withers, Jennafer Tinley, Sam Tucker, Rick Ruiz, Sally Goodshoes." Mark listed.

"Goodshoes?" Terrace said with a snicker, looking at the girl who was clearly dressed as a tomboy, equipped with a backwards cap and all.

"Just call me Sal. Anyway, why are these two here." Sal said disapprovingly.

"I invited them to play with us." Mark explained.

"We don't need anymore in the group, we have enough already." Sal protested.

"Sure we do, the more the better." Mark countered.

"Hope you don't scare easy." Sal said as she walked up to the two, attempting to intimidate.

"What's there to be scared about, it's just a graveyard." Terrace shot back.

"Well kinda." Sal replied.

"What do you mean kinda?" Roger blurted out.

"You didn't tell them the story of Old Man Corcoran?" Sal exclaimed acting surprised.

"The legend of who?!" Roger asked with interest, causing Mark to roll his eyes as Sal began to jump into the legend.

"Old Man Corcoran...he was a groundskeeper here. He used to dig the graves by hand, no machinery. He thought he owned the place. So he'd walk around at night all by himself, just to make sure nobody was trespassing. If he wasn't here, he'd be out in the woods by his cabin just playin' his harmonica." Sal went on.

"That's not much of a legend." Terrace interjected.

"Oooh! It gets better." Sal continued, "They say he was crazy. They say one time he found a kid trying to take something from his cabin, so he cut his hand off WHAM!" Sal made a motion with his own hands simulating the tale and then made a pause before continuing. "One day he was digging a grave when all of a sudden...the sides caved in on him! He was buried alive. Some say he still walks the graveyard at night looking for...trespassers! And if it's real quiet you might hear him playing his harmonic."

"Pfft, I'm not scared of that story." Terrace said.

"That's fine, but remember, Old Man Corcoran is out there!" Sal laughed.

"Are we going to play or just stand around talking." Jennafer interrupted seeming annoyed.

"We're going to play, ALL OF US." Mark said giving Sal an stern look. "Rick you're up."

And with that, Rick went up the tree and began to count. The group scattered with Terrace and Roger sticking together as they went out deep into the graveyard. The graveyard was larger than expected, with tall grass and many trees around, it definitely was a great place for Hide and Seek. This night was particularly foggy too. The two kept on walking until they discovered an open burial plot, which they assumed was freshly dug up. They decided it would be a great hiding place, however before they got a chance to go in, they heard something in the distance.

The stood still for a moment, and sure enough it was the sound of a harmonica. Terrace didn't buy it, insisting it must have been one of the others attempting to play a prank on them and the two went to go look for the source, driving them deeper into the forested area of the cemetery. It wasn't before long until they noticed a cabin deep within the woods. The heard a door open and hid behind a pile of logs.

"When whoever it is gets close, we'll jump out and scare them!" Terrace said softly as they heard the footsteps and the sound of the harmonica grow closer.

Once the sound stopped, it was replaced by the sound of someone cutting wood. The two began to doubt if one of the other kids would really be chopping wood to scare them and decided to just stay hidden until it stopped. Once it had, the two looked up to see no one there, but saw a harmonica laying on the ground.

"Let's go ahead and get out of here." Terrace said and the two went to go turn around.

However, just as they were about to get back to the less dense part of the cemetery, they turned to see the figure of a pale old man with an axe in his hands. The two let out a scream as they bolted as quickly as they could. They took no time to look back until they reached the fence. Once there they looked to see the man was gone but still hopped over and kept running until they were safe back home.

The next afternoon, the two were confronted by Mark asking what had happened to them the night before. They explained that they had seen Old Man Corcoran and Mark just laughed, assuring them that Sal had just made that up. Mark's reassurance didn't help with the two brothers still not wanting to play. However Sal took the chance to come up and mock the two brothers for being too scared when Mark told her that they weren't going to play, and sure enough the two agreed in order to prove they weren't.

The two concocted a plan, they would go to the area they had seen the cabin and grab the harmonica to show it to the others and prove what they had seen. Luckily for them, the others decided to appoint them both to be 'it' and the rest of the kids would hide. After counting, the two immediately went out to find the cabin, which proved difficult with the night being even foggier than it had been before. Luckily they heard the sound of the harmonica again and used it to find the location. They got closer to the cabin this time, however they heard the sound of someone going in and the music had stopped.

Terrace insisted that they go inside to get the harmonica, but Roger protested. Roger went to go find the other kids so they could all go to the cabin together, and Terrace remained stubborn deciding to go inside himself. Once he had managed to get the door open, he found the house looking as if it hadn't been touched in ages, but still full of everything you'd expect, including a harmonica, which he had no trouble grabbing hold of.

Terrace heard a noise, and quickly turned around. He nearly jumped when he saw another figure, but it turned out it was Roger. Roger admitted to being too afraid to look for the others on his own.

"Alright, give me the flashlight and let's go." Terrace said.

"I'm not holding the flashlight." Roger answered.

"Then who is?!" Terrace said with fear.

The flashlight turned upwards, with the light shining on the face of none other than Old Man Corcoran holding it. The two brothers bolted from the cabin in fear, running as fast as they could. Once they made it to the less dense area, the two stopped paying attention to where they were going and soon tripped and fell inside of an open grave. Inside they found Sal.

"Get out of here, I was here first!" Sal said upset.

"Sal you have to listen to us. Old Man Corcoran is up there and he's after us, look I've stolen his harmonica." Terrace explained, showing it to her.

"I don't want you here." Sal ordered, seemingly ignoring what Terrace had said.

"Did you not just here what I just said?!" Terrace yelled.

"Get out of here!" Sal yelled back.

"Come on, let's just go." Roger said as the two began to climb out.

"Hurry up." Sal barked.

"Sorry, I didn't see your name on it." Roger replied as the two got out and began to take off.

"Well look a little closer next time." Sal muttered to herself under her breath.

The two continued on, until suddenly Mark popped out of what appeared to be another open grave. "Hey guys!"

"Mark, you have to listen to us, we saw Old Man Corcoran and Terrace got his harmonica." Roger explained as Terrace flashed the harmonica before putting it back in his shirt pocket.

"Guys, the Old Man Corcoran stories are getting old, he's not real. If you're really scared then get in here, he'll never be able to find you in here." Mark said as he dipped down into the dark grave.

The two brothers bent over to look, when suddenly a hand reached over Terrace's shoulder and grabbed the harmonica. The two turned and were greeted with the face of Old Man Corcoran.

"What are you two doing here." the pale figure asked them.

The two stood frozen with fear at the sight of the old man with the axe. "W-we're playing a Hide and Seek." Roger said nervously.

"A game of Hide and Seek? Just the two of you out here in a graveyard?" Old Man Corcoran inquired coldly.

"No sir, we're with our friends.
Tim Withers, Jennafer Tinley, Sam Tucker, Rick Ruiz, Sally Goodshoes, and Mark Mathias." Roger listed off.

The two brothers stepped backwards in fear as Old Man Corcoran stepped towards them, however they didn't fall into the open grave. Instead they found solid ground, with a tombstone at the plot.

"That ain't very funny. Those kids are all dead and buried. I know, I dug the graves myself." Old Man Corcoran replied.

The two turned to look at the tombstone, and sure enough they found the name on it to be Mark Mathias.

"But it's no matter. It looks like I'll need to dig another two graves next to them all." Old Man Corcoran said with a laugh as he lifted his axe.
The end."

The other girls commented that it was indeed a very scary tale, and in fact it made the idea of Hide and Seek seem even more fun and scary to them all. Baby Daisy said she would go and find Ann and Elena so they could play along. But it wasn't soon before a similar situation occurred as with Barbie. Ann and Elena would return and Baby Daisy would not. The group began to grow worried, and decided it would be best to just stay by the campfire and tell more stories in case the others made their way back.

Red Ryu
, Baby Daisy, Vanilla Townie has been murdered.

D3 Begins!

Deadline: 08.21.12 11:59PM EST
Lynch: 3/5

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Mass-claim time. Now. No diverting from this please.

I want this order:

JTB
Jim Morrison
Doll
TPK

I need to go last.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
ill be damned if im claiming before either you or guus

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Guus
J
Doll
TPK
Me

I don't need to claim last, but I see no reason to claim before the two of you. Guus is the scummiest player I see right now and his interaction with me at the end of yesterday implies that he knew Pluvia was flipping town and was already setting myself up to lynch toDay. You, on the other hand, claiming that you need to claim last is nonsense.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
JTB, can you think logically as to why I could possibly want to claim last in a situation like this? :p

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I know what you are getting at, but we are in mylo and can't just blindly follow what you have.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
ebwop: (assuming you do have anything)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I have a bingo on one of the people. I randomized my order but also my actions will explain what I did yesterDay.

However, I am going to fight tooth and nail to claim last so yeah. I apologize for being stubborn in advanced but yeah.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
>don't care when you claim
>didn't claim yet

Doing a good job there

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Also, you better go over whatever you concluded regarding me after pluvias flip.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
>don't care when you claim
>didn't claim yet

Doing a good job there

I'm waiting till you reach a consensus on who claims when.

Actually, in 2 hours I'll be V/LA for ~5 days on vacation actually...

I'm claiming Town N2 Neighbour Recruiter. On N2, I could recruit 1 person to recruit in my neighbourhood, one time. I recruited TPK in my neighbourhood, we haven't said anything.
Looking back, recruiting JTB would've been my best bet, but oh well.

Regarding you: Your hammer still was dumb as **** and just a gamble without even asking for a claim. Nowhere did you express any feelings towards lynching Pluvia then suddenly hammer outta nowhere. I get the feeling you were just attempting to beat me to a hammer, take that as you will.
After the hammer you try to throw me off with some delicious WIFOM.
"If I was his scum-partner, I would let him hammer himself! Therefore not scum!"

Uh yeah, no, I'd be up for lynching you. But no pre-mature vote from me here.

Ughhh I'll be gone the whole duration of this Day.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'm Taylor Swift, vanilla townie.

Why did you pick tpk?
Who is your flavor?

Preemptive request deadline extension if you are actually going to be gone 5 days

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Regarding you: Your hammer still was dumb as **** and just a gamble without even asking for a claim. Nowhere did you express any feelings towards lynching Pluvia then suddenly hammer outta nowhere.
I hammered him because that post before mine was straight up wifom and one that town should NEVER make. Why the hell would a townie make people consider what to do if he flips SCUM? Add in the fact that he still ignored J and my question about who J's scumbuddy will be made me think we had our scum.

I get the feeling you were just attempting to beat me to a hammer, take that as you will.
So what exactly would I gain by hammering before you did?

After the hammer you try to throw me off with some delicious WIFOM.
"If I was his scum-partner, I would let him hammer himself! Therefore not scum!"
How is this even RELEVANT now? Pluvia has already flipped town, why even bring this up except to attempt to make me look bad?

Uh yeah, no, I'd be up for lynching you. But no pre-mature vote from me here.
And I'll be fine waiting 5 days until you return to make sure you see yourself get hammered.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
By the way, I'm staying up an additional 2 hours to do this since you are leaving, so make my time worthwhile.

Top Bottom