• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vampire Diaries & Barbie Escapades: A Lady's Tale from the Crypt: Campfire Sleepover

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
It'll come more obvious to everyone else once I'm revealed as town, one way or another, but for all your experience you really should've noticed I'm town by now, rather than constantly trying to twist it into making it look like I'm scum.

As you can see, trying to twist it like "my point fell through", which is almost as bad as saying "you're contradicting yourself" after I pointed out 3 times that no, I'm not, I'm actually doing everything that I said I was going to do 30 hours ago.

You can respond to this, and my other post, but I'm not going to respond to you after this post without intervention from someone else, I don't feel like saying the same thing over and over as you try and twist it into something completely different, and your scum is clear for me I don't need further confirmation, right now I'm waiting for someone to answer my question.

D

Deleted member

I'm kind of lurk mode right now, I'll try to make some sort of post soon. We mustn't let Doll be ignored btw.

but for all your experience you really should've noticed I'm town by now
who has you as a town read right now? iirc nobody.

As you can see, trying to twist it like "my point fell through"
but that point DID fell through.

but I'm not going to respond to you after this post without intervention from someone else
my god I want you lynched so bad over sentences like this

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Pluvia, I am trying to read you past the OMGUS bull you have been throwing my way this game. You've tried to use every post I've made as a reason to call me scum with reaching statements and twisting my words to fit your quota of me being scum. I am trying to figure out if you are actually town and trying to figure out how someone could be this way and so scum-goggled on a slot with literally nothing else in the world.

I also do not see anywhere at all the town-intent in blatantly ignoring someone. You are doing exactly what you find me as scummy for so let me turn back on you.

Why have you not realized I am town, like everyone else? I cannot see a way for someone to not find me as town at this point and call me as scum.

@TPK: Distract me for a second from Pluvia, who is scum with Pluvia?

D

Deleted member

@J

hm good question. It can't be one of the more experienced players because they would have told him to shut up by now. then you're basically left with guus or doll. maaaaaybe you two could be doing a SvS but I doubt that.

@doll
i was debating who between you and J just because of your posts, picked to lynch you because you are overall really sketchy to me, J post a bit more thought into his posts than u do imo.
with john turning up to be town (and dead), how has that changed you opninion on J?

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
To answer why J isn't scummy, Pluvia:

All points you're making are pure garbage. If you disagree, please say so, I'll take my time and point out why every point in 397 is garbage, but I think J should answer his own case first.

I mean, J could be scummy, but not at all for what you're pointing out.

I kinda want to lynch Doll because I'll cry if she's scum, but then again, we're already down to what, 7 man?

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
P.S. Pluvia can't be scum, you can't focus one person THIS long and still be scum. His J push has been failing since yesterday and still is. Any scum would abandon ship.

P.P.S. Don't take this out of context later in the game, it's a hyperbole, he's not guaranteed town hurr durr.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
So Guus, who are your scum-reads than? You don't think J/Pluvia are. You want to lynch Doll purely based on inactivity, yet no consideration for a slot like JTB. What do you make of RR and his push on you? Do you agree to TPK being town?

Also I am going to apologize straight up. I have no drive to really answer Pluvia's case if he is just going to ignore the effort I put into a response.

And Razzy is dead lol.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Who the actual **** is JTB

I'll rephrase my last post:

JTB get your smokin' hot *** in here.

I make nothing of RR's push on me, he's been too passive for my liking so far, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he's busy. I definitely disagree with TPK town, he's still null for me. I'm not used to him doing stuff.

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
When i made that post John and J where pointing fingers in every direction which is what i saw as scummy it seemed like they were just jumping on band wagon fishing for a lynch. J seems to be more forcused on Pluvia now and ummm I'm not sure how to read that quite yet.

:phone:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Doll, who exactly do you find scummy at the moment? As in, who are your scum-picks for mafia members?

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Actually, hooooly crap, readjusting my read on Pluvia

Anyway I'm done answering your questions, you're still trying to get me lynched because you're scum, I will answer questions if someone else asks it but I'm not letting you try and fool everyone into lynching me. You tried twisting people into thinking there was contradictions, and if I wasn't here like I was supposed to I wouldn't have been able to point out that there was no contradiction and it wasn't actually opportunistic, I said it 29 hours ago, it was actually the complete opposite.

For anyone wanting a free untwisted version: I think J is clearly scum, I've been pointing this out repeatedly, I really think we should lynch him over everyone else, but I'm not going to risk a no-lynch, that's what he wants.
Can't believe I missed this, but goddamn this whole paragraph reeks of noobscum.

Stubborn, unwilling to sway - See, on Pluvia I don't really mind this point, because knowing what he's like outside of this game, I can easily see his townplay being as stupid as this anti-town play he's bringing in right now.

Making himself the victim - J never even suggested lynching you, yet you go all melodramatic and trying to play the saviour

Reaching, reaching for mountains

The rest I don't really have to point out.

To explain my sudden switch: At first I thought Pluvia was town because of his ridiculous focus, but now it also seems like he was trying to back off by going all "I'm ignoring you, J!"
His stubbornness didn't surprise me, his town play will definitely have that too.

However, that paragraph combined with AtE en OMGUS that's been going on, combined with the reaching and shakey case, yes, I can see Pluvia scum.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Regarding the whole point of contradictions:

I think J was genuinely confused by Pluvia, I was too. I actually also called you out on contradicting statements, but after you pointed it out, it made more sense and wasn't contradictory.
This is why Pluvia isn't scum for contradicting, and this is why J isn't scum for pointing out contradictions that weren't there.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Ate = Appeal To Emotion
SvS = Scum vs Scum (like when they make a case on each other go all you're scum, no you're scum). On related note, TvT = Town vs Scum and TvS = Town vs Scum, regarding cases
RVS = Random Voting Stage, happens at the beginning, no one has any info and just makes random votes
LYLO = Lynch or Lose. If we don't lynch scum that Day, we lose.
OMGUS = Oh My God You Suck. Basically, if someone makes a case on you, and you call them scummy back and vote them, for no apparent reason.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Making himself the victim - J never even suggested lynching you, yet you go all melodramatic and trying to play the saviour
You say I'm making myself a victim, in a post that's agreeing with what I said. He's fooling you into lynching me.

Reaching, reaching for mountains[/quote]

It's because my vote was needed to help get a lynch, I pointed this out before I changed my vote, I changed my vote and he attempted to disrupt the situation by repeatedly trying to either sway people into lynching me or sway me back into wasting my vote on him. That's why he tried pulling that "contradiction" nonsense 3 times, and why I said I'm not responding, because I'm not falling for it.

You say it's reaching, so what's your explination? He just tried twisting my actions 3 times, after I said I was gonna do it a whole day before, right before the deadline, because that's what town would do.. ?

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Vote Count 2: Day 2

Deadline: 08.17.12 11:59PM EST
Lynch: 4/7

Votee: Voters
Pluvia: J, The Paprika Killer, Red Ryu
J: Pluvia
Not Voting: Jim Morrison, Cherished Doll, JTB

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
So I guess he's twisted you into voting for me.

I'm gonna say Guus is dead too, which will give scum an easier win as they're just taking control of the apathy of this place like I mentioned earlier (I mean really, Guus being the only person even attempting to give an answer my question in 48 hours?).

Some predictions: "Wow maybe we should've listened to Pluvia"

*Nobody really does anything for a couple of hours, thread remains dead or nothing new is contributed*

*J and scum partner convince 1 other person to lynch another town, securing them the win*.

It's going to be so annoying watching these events unfold.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Who in the world is my scum-partner you keep alluding to Pluvia?

^^Someone ask this for me please. And ask him to claim.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Pluvia who is Js new scum partner since john flipped town?

What's your read on guus, especially after his sudden switch on you?

:phone:

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
You say I'm making myself a victim, in a post that's agreeing with what I said. He's fooling you into lynching me.
I'm not agreeing with you that J is scum, I'm saying you weren't contradicting yourself. I'm also saying I can understand how J legitimately felt you were contradicting yourself and was just inquiring you about it. But then you go on playing the victim with the whole "woe is me, I'm holier than thou."
Reaching, reaching for mountains[/quote]

It's because my vote was needed to help get a lynch, I pointed this out before I changed my vote, I changed my vote and he attempted to disrupt the situation by repeatedly trying to either sway people into lynching me or sway me back into wasting my vote on him. That's why he tried pulling that "contradiction" nonsense 3 times, and why I said I'm not responding, because I'm not falling for it.

You say it's reaching, so what's your explination? He just tried twisting my actions 3 times, after I said I was gonna do it a whole day before, right before the deadline, because that's what town would do.. ?
Get it through your skill, Pluvia, the hammer had already fallen by the time this contradiction crap went down. The reaching part is how you're calling him out on trying to lynch you, HE NEVER SAID HE WAS. You're trying to make us believe he wants No Lynch, HE NEVER SAID HE DID. That's the terrible reaching you've been doing on J. If he does end up scum, there should be no need to pat yourself on the back, because your whole case on him is shaking like a polaroid picture.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Red Ryu get the **** outta here.

You go mad-style on me for a dirty hammer, you do nothing for the rest of the day, and then as soon as it seems like Jim might be switching to Pluvia, you choo-choo on his train? You disgust me. Explain yourself.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
I'm not agreeing with you that J is scum, I'm saying you weren't contradicting yourself. I'm also saying I can understand how J legitimately felt you were contradicting yourself and was just inquiring you about it. But then you go on playing the victim with the whole "woe is me, I'm holier than thou."

Get it through your skill, Pluvia, the hammer had already fallen by the time this contradiction crap went down. The reaching part is how you're calling him out on trying to lynch you, HE NEVER SAID HE WAS. You're trying to make us believe he wants No Lynch, HE NEVER SAID HE DID. That's the terrible reaching you've been doing on J. If he does end up scum, there should be no need to pat yourself on the back, because your whole case on him is shaking like a polaroid picture.
Yeah you're not agreeing with me that J is scum, you're agreeing with J that I'm probably scum. Like I said, J's fooling you into lynching me, and judging by your post before this one it's working. I saw what he was trying to do ages ago, and now it seems that everyone else wont realise what he was doing until I'm lynched, after I pointed it out repeatedly.

He never said he was wanting to lynch me apparently, yet here we are. As soon as 2 town were gone he put his plan in motion. You say he wasn't aiming for me to waste my vote, so what was he doing? How do you explain all those repeated scummy attempts to make it look like I was contradicting myself when I wasn't, or that I was being opportunistic? Why would a town do what he did?

Anyway, judging by the fact that you're the only one that answered my question you're my biggest town read. I don't really have anything on JTB and RR, so that leaves me with TPK being his scum partner.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Yeah you're not agreeing with me that J is scum, you're agreeing with J that I'm probably scum. Like I said, J's fooling you into lynching me, and judging by your post before this one it's working. I saw what he was trying to do ages ago, and now it seems that everyone else wont realise what he was doing until I'm lynched, after I pointed it out repeatedly.
Can you please stop this bull****. J didn't convince me to lynch you, you are convincing me to lynch you with this crap.

He never said he was wanting to lynch me apparently, yet here we are. As soon as 2 town were gone he put his plan in motion. You say he wasn't aiming for me to waste my vote, so what was he doing? How do you explain all those repeated scummy attempts to make it look like I was contradicting myself when I wasn't, or that I was being opportunistic? Why would a town do what he did?
You're a ****ing joke, you're not even READING my posts. I pointed out time and time again that I can see his confusion and pointing out the contradictions because I was legitimately confused as well.

Anyway, judging by the fact that you're the only one that answered my question you're my biggest town read. I don't really have anything on JTB and RR, so that leaves me with TPK being his scum partner.
But you have nothing on TPK apart from him "not having done anything town". Or are you still stuck with the daycop gambit and saying that he's scum for it.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Can you please stop this bull****. J didn't convince me to lynch you, you are convincing me to lynch you with this crap.

You're a ****ing joke, you're not even READING my posts. I pointed out time and time again that I can see his confusion and pointing out the contradictions because I was legitimately confused as well.
You were confused once, asked a question, and I elaborated. He jumped into the situation opportunistically and went out of his way to try and make it look like I was contradicting myself, repeatedly. You need to stop thinking that you and J were doing the same thing, you weren't. Don't think that your confusion was the same as his repeated scummy attempts to try and make me look like scum.

At least you're questioning me, and haven't voted yet, everyone else was easily fooled it seems. It's great that this is happening, but I think I will get lynched at the end of the day, and tomorrow my predictions will come true.

But you have nothing on TPK apart from him "not having done anything town". Or are you still stuck with the daycop gambit and saying that he's scum for it.
Just a general feeling, I could probably place it if I went back and re-read but I'm not being distracted from J for a second day, don't want to risk a repeat of yesterday.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Just a general feeling, I could probably place it if I went back and re-read but I'm not being distracted from J for a second day, don't want to risk a repeat of yesterday.
Do it anyway, it'd be a shame if you died and your suspicions on TPK were never voiced and he gets off scot-free.

Pointing out contradictions isn't scummy, I love doing it myself. Pointing out contradictions also isn't trying to get you lynched. If that was J trying to get you lynched, I am seriously disappointed in his scum tactics play.

D

Deleted member

but I'm not being distracted from J for a second day
are you really tunneling on J so bad you can't even read on me at the same time?

JTB what are you thoughts on pluvia and Doll?
Doll are you actually going to contribute?

is there anyone that would settle for a Doll lynch?

Top Bottom