• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vampire Diaries & Barbie Escapades: A Lady's Tale from the Crypt: Campfire Sleepover

John2k4

The End of an Era
I can and will. This new phone is amazing for doing such a thing.

:phone:

John2k4

The End of an Era
The gambit did nothing for SW's slot, but was good for getting Pluvia to talk.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
People are approaching John wrong.

Hey John, let's talk a bit, read what J said when I claimed, think about it from a town and scum perspective.

I think it looks a tad fake, but I could be reading too much into it, what do you think?

John2k4

The End of an Era
I claim Sally from SATAM vanilla townie.

What's even SATAM? o_O

But more importantly, Ryu, what are you doing man?
I'm always scum though. :( That's not fair.

Because the chick in my role pm looks as awesome as my new avatar. *probably changing it soon lol*
From a town perspective, you could be trying to clear any PR thoughts on you as early as possible.

From scum you could be quick-claiming to WIFOM the town into setting you as town early on.

---------------------

What J said about it:

He seems to initially express concern towards the claim, then rapidly backs off (even going into his avatar at the end of his message to change the subject). I can meta J in that his first sentence of "What are you doing man" looks genuine, but the second post doesn't feel so.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Taking all his other posts into consideration, I would be on the border of scum. The verrry line between null and scum. Seems to be more fluff than play so far.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Vote Count 5: Day 1

Deadline: 08.10.12 11:59AM EST
Lynch: 5/9

Votee: Voters
Pluvia: J, Red Ryu
JTB: Pluvia
J: Raziek
Jim Morrison: Cherished Doll
The Paprika Killer: JTB
Cherished Doll: Jim Morrison
Not Voting: John2k4, The Paprika Killer

John2k4

The End of an Era
I'm always scum though. :( That's not fair.

Because the chick in my role pm looks as awesome as my new avatar. *probably changing it soon lol*
Now we all can't be day-cops.
Hmmm, you are an odd case Pluvia.
I skimmed the first few pages, looked a lot like simple RVS cluster****s.
Quoted a few. I'll give you that it is less than I thought, and you are providing decent posts. That's why I said the very borderline of the scum meter.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'd challenge the "you're an odd case Pluvia" quote because I brought up why that was a usual point in a later post but I digress. But how does Raz quote = my fluff?

John2k4

The End of an Era
I put the "you're an odd case' one in there because it was the entire post, and nothing else but that.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
John's play does seem like his normal scum play, Guus is right, but I've never seen his normal town play so I wouldn't say he's scum yet.

J's play just feels like he's constantly talking to someone else telling him how to play. "What are you doing Guus? Oh wait now I know. I daycopped you. Oh wait I never. You made a contradiction. Oh wait no my mistake."

Unvote
Vote: J

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
John plays almost the exact same as town and scum, this is a good thing for his overall play since people can't full on meta him, like people do with me.

The only problem is I feel like he doesn't know what to look for sometimes or understand when to give content when he can.

What he has done so far is null, I will tell you if lynching him is fruitful.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I'll actually play this game in a day or two, I have an exam tomorrow and didn't expect to have to replace in this early.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Jim you ever seen John go for content out of his way? I usually see him as a reactive player in mafia unless he sees something really easy to see.

I don't get the smiley thing either he does that reguardless of alignment.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
In fact, in Moderator Mafia I've actually seen take a more active position in the game. Coincedentally, he was town in the game!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
John has been the same in terms of posting things in games for me. It's a slight difference for each way to tell which way he falls, but otherwise his meta is pretty cookie cutter for town/scum.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Actually if I remember correctly, John was much more reactive/volatile as scum in Deadpool but that's the only game I have ever seen him as scum and usually as town, his play is always misconstrued as scummy which I kind of feel is this same for this game. He is making stretchy statements that don't really hold weight and is just taking a back-seat to what the rest of everyone is doing.

I'd really like something from JTB/Raz, specifically answering my questions and some of the quieter people to speak up more so we can get some things going.

D

Deleted member

this meta stuff on john isn't really going anywhere guys.
we got like 2 days until the deadline and we haven't had a serious bandwagon yet.

I'm included t push for a Doll wagon because even for a first time player you dont even seem to be trying

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Pluvia or John would give us more though. Decisions decisions.

Sell me on Doll, TPK.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Actually if I remember correctly, John was much more reactive/volatile as scum in Deadpool but that's the only game I have ever seen him as scum and usually as town, his play is always misconstrued as scummy which I kind of feel is this same for this game. He is making stretchy statements that don't really hold weight and is just taking a back-seat to what the rest of everyone is doing.

I'd really like something from JTB/Raz, specifically answering my questions and some of the quieter people to speak up more so we can get some things going.
I'll actually play this game in a day or two, I have an exam tomorrow and didn't expect to have to replace in this early.

D

Deleted member

I can't, really. But I don't see pluvia or john as scum much either.

what exactly would pluvia/john flips give us? aside from the guus<->john connection I dont really see any.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
I can't, really. But I don't see pluvia or john as scum much either.

what exactly would pluvia/john flips give us? aside from the guus<->john connection I dont really see any.
I'm not outright saying hurr John is scum, once again, to emphasize, I am just slightly feeling him scum. That combined with the fact that his track record shows he won't be useful for town, makes me give Doll the benefit of the doubt over John.

D

Deleted member

I know you don't, but you and john are the only people that have some sort of connection
also I assume your top lynch pick is john now?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
He does this as town a lot as well unless you hydra with him.

Top Bottom