• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vampire Diaries & Barbie Escapades: A Lady's Tale from the Crypt: Campfire Sleepover

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Chibo's role?

It was a very limited investigative role, and even then could easily be stopped by the switch I put in the game.

How does that relate to a daycop?

John2k4

The End of an Era
The point was that he cleared me by claiming to have used it on me when I was scum, thereby basically getting himself instantly killed the next Day.

:phone:

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
you're completely avoiding my question by only stating what you wouldn't do and using it as an excuse to keep making stabs at the gambit.

how would you actually respond? I would play the gambit, some people would play along and also vote. what would you post?
I would explain I'm not scum, and I would assume you're scum for saying I am.

If I got lynched I would just question why you're using a gambit that we know from previous experience doesn't work.

D

Deleted member

okay so if I use the gambit on SW96 you're basically fine with it because it's "guaranteed scum lynch", but if you were the sacrifice it's a no?

D

Deleted member

(hi tblock)

okay we need to discuss stuff besides this back and forth between pluvia and the rest.
john same questions for you as I posed for Doll, you're not really participating either

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Yeah I don't really know where you see I'm saying it's not a guaranteed scum lynch if you played it on me. You'd be scum, and would be lynched day 2 when I'm revealed to be town.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
No it's not you dope because obviously he wouldn't let the lynch go through, and out it as a gambit instead, holy jesus on a stick can you please get that through your head.

I think we're done discussing why this is or is not a bad gambit. It's a good gambit that has showed how Pluvia reacts to gambits and that has no fear of showing how dumb he is.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Vote Count 4: Day 1

Deadline: 08.10.12 11:59AM EST
Lynch: 5/9

Votee: Voters
JTB: Jim Morrison, Pluvia
Pluvia: J, Red Ryu
J: Gatlin
Jim Morrison: Cherished Doll
The Paprika Killer: JTB
Not Voting: John2k4, The Paprika Killer

D

Deleted member

oh right gatlin is actually in this game.
unvote, vote: gatlin

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
The person I'd say is most likely to be scum after this whole situation is J, thanks to that terrible attempt at taking advantage of the situation and really trying to pin scum on me.
What are you talking about here Pluvia? I never tried to "pin you" as scum. I was pressuring you/asking you questions. I said some of your actions were scummy like trying to set up/secure lynches but in the end I ended up saying that you were an "odd case" which pretty much means I don't know which way you lean for now (in the dummy vs. scummy argument). I'm more than comfy with my vote on you for the time being.

D

Deleted member

unvote
Xiivi with that tight modding

Raz have you been following or you need to read from the start?
in the meantime, Doll and john where you at?

Guus would you be okay with a pluvia lynch or would you prefer someone else?

D

Deleted member

EBWOP sorry, false dilemma there. consider that last sentence as 2 questions

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Guus would you be okay with a pluvia lynch or would you prefer someone else?
You know how I always go on about lynching inactives and useless people? Yup, it's that time once again. I'd like to keep Pluvia around, despite playing dumb, he at least plays and makes it easier for us to read him later on.

John > Gatlin > someone else on the "hasnt done **** list" > Pluvia > the rest

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Initial reads: TPK probably Town because he's actually trying, unlike when I bodied him in Pokemafia last time.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I still don't get why John is scummy. I mean I read Guus' posts but even in the end I believe he qualifies it with saying it's not that scummy. John's a null at the current time for me and I really don't see much else to differentiate otherwise.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
But how does his actions outweigh Pluvia's...?

That's the bottom line I am getting at.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
I don't know what you're trying to get at, I already explained why I think it's better to keep Pluvia around than someone who's going to a problem later on in the game by not doing anything.

At least I can see Pluvia trying to play, holding his own and thinking for himself. He doesn't suddenly agree with us as soon as we continue to pressure him. I definitely liked that in his play so far. It's just that the rest wasn't as smart.

D

Deleted member

I dont really see john scummy either, he's just inactive as ****

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
So is Doll but then again Doll seems to be joking around with every post she(?) makes.

TPK, where's your head at for now? I'm leaning Pluvia but that's because no one is really sticking out.

JTB/Raz, talk to me about both Guus and John. I want feels for both their alignments as well.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
So is Doll but then again Doll seems to be joking around with every post she(?) makes.
Yes Doll is on my lynchlist too, but as I said, and said and said, John holds the upper ground for me because I've got a scum gut feel on him. I'm not trying to convince you all to vote John, but I would definitely like it. I would join a Doll lynch as well, that's what I'm getting at.

D

Deleted member

right now I want to hear from Doll and john, and at some point Raz.

Pluvia I just don't know, and aside from him we haven't really discussed anyone.

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
Y'all think I'm fishy? I hate fish I'm vegetarian which i guess can make me a fish lover.. which can make me a fish... hmmm i guess i am fishy

John2k4

The End of an Era
I'm always reading this. Whether I post or not during that time is in the air.

Sorry to have ruined the gambit if I did on that earlier post.

So far I have TPK as town and not much else.

John2k4

The End of an Era
A gambit is a faked action, done to see how people react.

You should brush up on the MafiaScum Wiki, Doll, since most of the terms people use will be defined there.

D

Deleted member

first timer is cool, just ask anything. however your posts up to this point (especially #150) seem to be like the opposite of serious.

(john mafiascum wiki is awful)
----
john #125 plz, and why do you consider me town?
seriously you say youre reading and now you're posting but you're not actually doing anything.

John2k4

The End of an Era
I'm going to assume you mean this..

okay so if I use the gambit on SW96 you're basically fine with it because it's "guaranteed scum lynch", but if you were the sacrifice it's a no?
I didn't say anywhere that it was a guaranteed scum lynch. It would have only been good because late-game SW would have been a bad thing to have.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Quick non-mafia point:
I've never seen John post without the phone icon, meaning he is always viewing and posting on his phone. Now that's fine, but I am 90% sure John will not make a legit post and post anything constructive to the game while on his phone. The most he can do on a phone is side commentary.

PLEASE READ: AN URGENT APPEAL TO JOHN TO ACTUALLY USE A COMPUTER. YOU CAN'T PLAY MAFIA ON JUST A PHONE, IT IS FRUSTRATING ME.

Top Bottom