• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
People I've beaten in Money Matches in Western New York:

Spamus - $3, Bo5 3-0

I'll accept all money matches from everyone.

Got a $1 one with Vicious/Steffon/KoJ later tonight. :D

ViciousEnd

Smash Journeyman
I like battlefield.

On another note, there is a ton of love in our community. I don't think any other community is as tight knit as ours is.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
so pretty much, in this thread thats 255 pages long, (standard page length.) I posted about 26 pages by myself.

also, one of every 10-11 posts in this thread is made by me...

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
I've slowed down/stopped posting. I really don't know why I posted so much those few months... oh yeah, because I was so ****ing stoned :)

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I wanna hit 1K posts by posting in this thread. I'm already over that if I combine my accounts, but that doesn't count.

Who's in for the late-nite post crew?

hubble

Smash Ace
So I was thinking the other day, if you could be any cartoon character from your childhood (you know the golden era) who would you pick?

Spamus43

Smash Journeyman
The first answer that comes to mind is Liono, from Thundercats. I'll think about it some more and see if I change my mind.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: You are clearly mistaken.

Piccolo or bust.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2p7H0zbey9w&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2p7H0zbey9w&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Minic

Smash Apprentice
God i miss playing smash with you guys...

I won't be getting rusty tho, Im still training like everyday. Say uh, any1 goin to Apex that doesn't have a doubles partner? I could use one

Top Bottom