• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I love the fact that after I read the 3 2 1 in nightros post, I scrolled down to see a giant PWNED, in the picture. 2222gudz.

@spamus, where do you live when youre not at school?

@ nightro, sorry i couldnt catch up with you today, maybe next time im in Geneseo.

NightroGlycerine

Smash Journeyman
@spamus, where do you live when youre not at school?
De ja vu? He lives in Rome. 10Romes.

I love the fact that after I read the 3 2 1 in nightros post, I scrolled down to see a giant PWNED, in the picture. 2222gudz.

@ nightro, sorry i couldnt catch up with you today, maybe next time im in Geneseo.
Thanks. Also, today was an overall bad day anyway, I had an exam in the morning and I was pretty much exhausted by the end of my day.

hubble

Smash Ace
**** if we could get a team of 5 smashers to play that would be the best.

I'm looking at everyone in this thread right now.

hubble

Smash Ace
Okay we're at 3 out of 5, I know we could get foy and paco to play aswell.

Lets do this ****, I've played ward ho/support/gank in a few different acceptable/high level leagues.

Whats everyone's experience look like?

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I haven't played dota ever. I've played LoL for a month.

Someone teach me to play this game and I'll be good at it. Also tell me where to get it lol.

hubble

Smash Ace
Step 1. Torrent warcraft 3 and its expansion (the frozen throne) isos

Step 2. Use random/ghetto cd keys

Step 3. Get us all on VENT.

Step 4. Play on LAN Networks (Garena or RGC) because the competition is much better.

Step 5. I'll teach you guys and we'll eventually start pub stomping.

Spamus43

Smash Journeyman
I played a (very) little bit of dota back when I still played WC3, but the learning curve was too steep for me to really get into it. I'd be up for some WNY dota pwnage though, for sure.

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
Anyone going to curas smashfest tommorow should be ready to see my 1337 ganon. Yeah I picked him up again and have improved significantly. So be prepared.

Acton

Smash Journeyman
Isn't shadow NY? If so, why isn't he on this?
. . . . Its because New York is split into two regions. New York City which is the area of poughkeepsie south to NYC (I believe).

The rest of the state is considered upstate New York and we have our own PR. NYC doesn't travel at all, so they don't come to our stuff, and since they are like 6 hrs away we dont' got to theirs.

Top Bottom