• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Dudutsai, you're so freakin silly
I'm gonna 4 stock you with my Marth and then change your name to Billy

And I added in the **** factor, that's the equivalent of running you over w/ a tractor

huMps

Smash Ace
oh, you? . . . . .

Being able to play people twice a week is much better than once a month. Progress is happening. Hope I can keep on attending things. Godd stuff on tuesday rob, thanks for having me.

People going to be playing at RIT tomorrow?

Inty17

Smash Journeyman
If my CRT wasn't so damn huge, I might be able to bring a setup too. But I live on the 4th floor, and i don't particularly wanna carry a tv down that many stairs. But if someone picked me up and helped me out with it, it might work.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Inty, I'll be coming to pick you up so of course I'll help you.

And bobby- good luck with that tough work week bro. hang in there you got this

Flaw- If there's enough people, I'll probably do a mini tourney, maybe mini low tiers, tenkaichi tourney, or even fortress tourney

TommyGreenShirt

Smash Journeyman
i told you yesterday bro, the vote went thru bro,
but the bbr...-o, are discussing it now and deciding what to do...-o

beat that rhyme ******.
Down by the bay
Where the watermelons grow
I know a place
I dare not go
For if I do
My mother will say
Have you ever seen a *****
**** *** **** **** a *****

Sharky

Smash Master
Inty, I'll be coming to pick you up so of course I'll help you.

And bobby- good luck with that tough work week bro. hang in there you got this

Flaw- If there's enough people, I'll probably do a mini tourney, maybe mini low tiers, tenkaichi tourney, or even fortress tourney
fortress? =/

Foy

Smash Champion
Fortress is a game we made up at the apartment. Basically Peaches Castle only and items are on.

2 teams, each start on one side of the castle.
The middle part of the castle is neutral and so are all the platforms that appear, but if you land on the ground on your opponents side you have to die.

So basically its territories and trying to spike your opponent on your side. It gets pretty ****ing intense.

huMps

Smash Ace
Foy - If by some miracle I make it out there saturday me and you 1 to 2 dollar money match Bo5. Your Fox my Marth. You down?

Sharky

Smash Master
Fortress is a game we made up at the apartment. Basically Peaches Castle only and items are on.

2 teams, each start on one side of the castle.
The middle part of the castle is neutral and so are all the platforms that appear, but if you land on the ground on your opponents side you have to die.

So basically its territories and trying to spike your opponent on your side. It gets pretty ****ing intense.
oh ok, goggles taught that to me but called it dodgeball

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
every melee mini game has like 2-3 names...

we need to make more of those for brawl. duelist isnt nearly as fun, (it is pretty legit tho.)

flaw

Smash Apprentice
All of those sound good to me, I wasn't complaining though I was just trying to be funny =X

i do actually want to practice for this, though, gotta show everyone my new tricks

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
All of those sound good to me, I wasn't complaining though I was just trying to be funny =X

i do actually want to practice for this, though, gotta show everyone my new tricks
i feel a jay z line best describes your 'tricks'

You did it? I done it before.
You get it? I had it.
Got mad at it and dont want it no more.

BetaBahamut

Smash Journeyman
Tommy since you have stayed the night at cura's multiple times im sure you have played duelist. you might just not remember cause of the asswooping syracuse lays down in duelist :).

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Matt- I've decided on 8PM until pretty much 6AM or until people pass out. Also, my address is in the Smashfest post

Guys- I'm serious when I say this, expect this event to POWER LEVEL you. There's gonna be a lot of people here, and everyone that I play with on a daily basis (Mainly Nightro, Juni and Foy) have all gotten much better so now newer players have some great competition to strive towards.

In addition, it's going to be a lot of fun. There's nothing like Smashfests in my eyes, the regional bonding that happens is just awesome.

And I wanna give a shoutout to Foy, who has definitely improved the most out of anyone recently. Since he left to go home for that month or two, he's come back and gotten at least twice as good. I have to think very hard when playing him now, and his tech skill is much better. I can't wait to see how players like A Nub, Flaw, Pyro, and especially more experienced players like Rob do against him.

And it takes a lot for me to shoutout to someone in Melee, as my standards for skill are really high. That being said, I definitely think Foy is rising to the #2 spot quickly so watch out for him.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
ONE MORE THING...- In the voice of the Grandpa from Jackie Chan Adventures

Everyone who is attending the Smashfest on Saturday that needs a ride or information- My phone is out of order right now, so you cannot contact me that way. Therefore, from the time I wake up on Saturday until the time it's over, I'm leaving my Facebook and my AIM up.

My Facebook is Jesse Morse and my AIM is eveofmorse.

I'll be checking it very often in case anyone needs a ride or info, and I'll be doing my best to accommodate to everyone's needs who wants to come out and play. :)

Also, it will help if you are at Smash Club tonight at RIT, that way we can coordinate in person.

Top Bottom