• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Hey guys, long time no post. So, I've been kinda absent from the scene for 3 reasons: 1.) Controller is broken, and that demoralizes me. 2.) I've been in the middle of moving and that has taken up a lot of time, but finally starting to settle in now. 3.) Been workin on other areas of my life, health, got a car now, back in school, etc.

That being said, I'm coming back full force. I feel it again, the urge to just get so much better. First priority is to fix my controller, then after that, I'm going back to the time chamber.

Hours of tech skill drilling, hours of thinking of new strategies, weeding out the weaknesses in my game, upping my consistency, and a lot more. I'm super excited for Melee this year, we have a LOT of new players that are Freshmen at RIT, and some old ones as well. There are a lot of OOS tournies that I want to **** as well.

The huge difference is that this year I have a car. I can train nonstop now with anyone, whenever. Expect awesome things this year, Smashfests as well. I know I planned some during the Summer, but the moving was way too hectic. Now though, everything should be good to go. Get pumped people!

-WNY's reigning Melee champ since 08, Jesiah MUTHA EFFIN T-E-G

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Ill be late to EGS because Im working until 8 exactly, but when I get there, heads will roll in whatever I play.

p.s. where is it this week?

TommyGreenShirt

Smash Journeyman
I voted to ban Wolf, he's a ****ing overpowered ******* and every **** **** in their ****ing **** knows it.

Zhenkai

Smash Journeyman
I miss out on too much when not readin' this thread. x.x Anyways, awesome that it's trainin' time for you Jess. :3 I dun care for MK cuz I haven't played brawl in way too long. x.x Foy...beastmode? I wanna see this crap. And to all else, hi, I guess? XD I only scanned the last few pages, but yeah, what's been goin' on ya'll?

TommyGreenShirt

Smash Journeyman
I just got and infraction lol.

It was for going to the ICs page and posting

"Bleep Blorp"

Apparently they weren't amused haha. However I am.

TommyGreenShirt

Smash Journeyman

oh dear lord...they said it wasn't possible...!
Sharky just got 25 LOL points. :)

It's a metaphive.
Rob also gets LOL points, the number is yet to be determined. His post did not take the same effort as creating a single "Metaphive" picture out of five separate Meta Knight pictures, however his comment is what prompted Sharky's "Metaphive" picture. Moreover it was very witty.

This all will be taken into consideration. I will let you all know the results ASAP.

Top Bottom