• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
i will play it again no doubt. i didn't know about any rerelease, sounds ill. as long as ken is still rock solid and there aren't any changes i'm on it

i only play on a playstation pad tho

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
I will be discussing potential dates for AXS3. I'll give you all an update when I learn of anything crucial. I will do what I can to make sure that parking is available close by during the event.

Additionally, we may be hosting MVC3 as a side event, depending on how much interest can be garnered from the Syracuse University campus.

See ya,
Frannie

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
saturday fest

and frannie send me the flier layout for axs 3 when it comes around and i will post them up on suny oswego campus for more turnout hopefully :)

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
I'm going to see if I can make AXS 3 this time around. Mostly depends on schoolwork. :l

It's been so long, I might be able to go again.

........oh yeah, I have some money problems too. I'll try and figure out something soon.

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
Rochester people:

Saturday 6:00 PM-1:00 AM
EGS's zerofest at RIT. It's in the SAU as usual (the upstairs room).
it's free, and there will be smash.
be there.

MetalPat

Smash Ace
yo whats goin on at troy tomorrow
like when, where, **** like dat bro.
also, calm if you read this, you should message me your number bro.

Itsnotmyfault

Smash Journeyman
So at RPI's activities fair today, Zaandaa informs that we had 88 people interested in the smash club. I'm not sure what that means in terms of actual active people, but it's awesome nonetheless.

The club meets at 6pm in the student union room 3602. If you send me a text when you get to Troy by bus or whatever I can probably grab you, Pat. I'll message you my number in a second.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Pat, if RPI ends up being a bust (too many people/not enough setups) hit me up. I'm gonna be playin league of legends and smashing all weekend.. stupid res life duty...

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
that usually doesn't work with new people. for the most part, they have lcd's and they don't care enough.

also if we get enough people at zerofest, I'd like to do draft crews.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Nah, one weekend a month. And this weekend should be slow (hopefully), but every monday night (except this coming week, im wednesday night). But I'm always down to play if im not doin anything, so fel free to text/drop b

Sharky

Smash Master
Nah, one weekend a month. And this weekend should be slow (hopefully), but every monday night (except this coming week, im wednesday night). But I'm always down to play if im not doin anything, so fel free to text/drop b
hit me up for lol/smash too while you're at it =)

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
thanks to everyone that showed up and played tonight, was a lot of fun even if i didn't play everyone.

also i have someone's tv.

Top Bottom