• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
The only problem with the tourney is that it's during SU's spring break, so me and my friends will be away during it. And ESF, buncha tree huggers =P. But is there some kind of weekly smash thing at SU, ESF, or just somewhere in the city where people meet up and play?
Your mascot is a fruit

Edit: and you're damn right we love trees

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
If attendance is high enough at AXS2 winner might get this chair bed thing courtesy of a business near SU.

Sharky

Smash Master
The only problem with the tourney is that it's during SU's spring break, so me and my friends will be away during it. And ESF, buncha tree huggers =P. But is there some kind of weekly smash thing at SU, ESF, or just somewhere in the city where people meet up and play?
yea we should get them going again so i can get practice im on unemployment now and just sitting around playing smash alot i will destroy cuse ;)
We play almost every weekend.
o LMAO xD when this weekend? is the cuse topic active... lemme check... havent been boarding much
I can't argue there ]=.

Would you mind PM'ing me details? I'm going home to Allentown this weekend, but some other weekend I would def be up for some smash.
there probably won't be anything this or next weekend due to tournaments, but other than that we usually try to host some sort of fest/gathering every weekend. If cura doesn't host anything then I'm going to try to.

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
Wat
10 wa-

No really you lost me.

Also, props to blue for the least charactertastic ten-character post ever.

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
Yo, I'm pretty sure people never complained THIS much about how broken mvc2 was.

If you wanted fair you should've gotten a different game =X

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
game is really fair actually, outside of sent and DP, game balence doesnt even feel like an issue so far.

I play VJoe and I can tell hes bad, but If im good I can still compete with neils team which is phoenix and sent.

VibeSlyph

Smash Ace
game is really fair actually, outside of sent and DP, game balence doesnt even feel like an issue so far.

I play VJoe and I can tell hes bad, but If im good I can still compete with neils team which is phoenix and sent.
That's because you're both equally terrible at that game.

Kydo

Smash Cadet
Does anyone play MvC 3 with an Xbox 360 controller? If so, does it limit you from any attacks or anything?

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
Does anyone play MvC 3 with an Xbox 360 controller? If so, does it limit you from any attacks or anything?
Not personal experience here or anything - I tried one round on a stick setup over the weekend but the only thing that'd come to mind is, in some cases, particularly C. Viper, the EX inputs might catch you up a bit; I'd find it super awkward, at least. I didn't like assists on stick tho. I'd probably prefer a pad on this game, honestly. Especially if you play sentinel- who'd want to reach way off the normals to mash that assist as much as possible, right?

VibeSlyph

Smash Ace
MvC3 is a terrible game and will probably be dead by summer. Seriously, trash game. They broke that **** on purpose too, is the sad part.

Top Bottom