• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
neils car is...

not road ready.

we still might rent a car, not sure, because my moms car has some small issues that I would rather not blow up into bigger issues.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Top 3 out. I think all of us can make it out.

Pool 3

Nakat
Seagull
Sharky
LoliLovesRain
Dark Flame

Pool 16

Hylian
Kenny
K.I.D. Goggles
iLove

Pool 12

Poltergust
Pikapika
Peachkid
Twentytwo
Mugiwara Luffy

Pool 20

San
Fogo
Lobos
PerezJR

Sharky

Smash Master
you forgot yannick:

The Jerm
Xaltis
Pitzer
rPSI

and sheth:

Coney
Tantalus
Pane

I think sheth could make it, dunno about yannick tho

Zhenkai

Smash Journeyman
Yo people, been a while since I lasted posted so got a brief up-to-date. I'm moving into my apartment tomorrow! Hell yeah, got a nice 1 bedroom all to myself, so getting the arrangements with help for that. My melee game is lousy as of late, little to no practice, and also have some potential job interviews comin' up to make money. Reason being for that is depending on what job I get, what hours it may be, and how much it pays, there's a slim chance I'll be able to make it to the tourney in Troy on the 12th. I'mma be outta internet for a few days to a week, but will keep in touch. Hopefully if things go as planned I'll be seein' some or all of ya in Troy. =^-^=

Zhenkai

Smash Journeyman
Ah...I was goin' off the first page of the thread. x.x Probably won't be able to make it to the tourney then, cuz I was figurin' in April. Oh well, will definately have to see 'bout goin' to later ones.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Thanks =) Thinking about making the Troy tourney too if at all possible. Who lives over there?

NightroGlycerine

Smash Journeyman
Legit smash matches against Jesse last night. Thanks, and I'll see you all next week probably.

Although, it was hard to tell what was going on. I think I jumped to a higher plane of reality at one point.

mtgfish

Smash Rookie
Sorry if this has been asked before, but digging though 637 pages isn't gonna happen. Is there a Smash scene in Syracuse? Cause I go to SU and me and my room mates play Melee and N64, and we'd want to play against other players.

NightroGlycerine

Smash Journeyman
Sorry if this has been asked before, but digging though 637 pages isn't gonna happen. Is there a Smash scene in Syracuse? Cause I go to SU and me and my room mates play Melee and N64, and we'd want to play against other players.
Finally, someone picks the right city.

Yeah, Syracuse has a smash scene, I'd say it's the second largest in upstate NY. There's a tournament coming up soon, in fact.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I want to upload the marioman replays after pound, or if I have time after I finish all my work, whichever comes first.

mtgfish

Smash Rookie
said tourney is at ESF, even so you're in luck. =D
The only problem with the tourney is that it's during SU's spring break, so me and my friends will be away during it. And ESF, buncha tree huggers =P. But is there some kind of weekly smash thing at SU, ESF, or just somewhere in the city where people meet up and play?

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
yea we should get them going again so i can get practice im on unemployment now and just sitting around playing smash alot i will destroy cuse ;)

Top Bottom