• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
PLEASE let me know when Cura's smashfests get MELEE PLAYERS and what DATE. I want to make it to at least one before the rochester tournament. My melee friend Jeff (sama / tao) would likely attend as well. We would love team matches.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Does anyone have a cable splitter or something that I can use? Me and Jeff need one to record, we have a dazzle we just don't have the cable to get to TV and the computer.

We play like three times a week for a bit we do some really awesome stuff and we want to do videos and stuff =)

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Playing b+ but thinking about melée. I'm absolutely ******

ps I'm staying with you the weekend of march 13 tourny starting Friday

Kantō

Smash Champion
ooooooooooooooh okay.

well fun fest anyways. good **** goggles.

AND DOES ANYONE HAVE ROOM IN THERE CAR FOR VIRIDIAN!!!!!!
PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
Hulk did a much more legit take on the same idea against MOSS a week or two before this too, but I don't think we got the replay.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I see you're getting better Sheth =D Keep it up.

I wanted to powershield those glide attacks soo much, but I forget they have more range than Ike's fair =/ DM was good at doing the glide attack at the farthest distance.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
Regarding my tournament, I have a couple venues being looked at right now, the date will be set between the span of April 16-26-ish.

There's gonna be catering and crap too. Get HYPE! *runs away scared*

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
Would it be bad if it was the week before?

Either way, catering might just be the most delicious hook to attract people I've ever heard. Free food~

Sharky

Smash Master
I see you're getting better Sheth =D Keep it up.

I wanted to powershield those glide attacks soo much, but I forget they have more range than Ike's fair =/ DM was good at doing the glide attack at the farthest distance.
shield -> jab? profit?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
pyro is suppose to be running an RIT tourney the 2nd or third week or april, so most of us rochester kids will be at that one, if you all decide to make one the same week...

Sharky

Smash Master
wow a lot of stuff being planned for april lol. Just remember that SS3 is being planned for May, so don't you guys get too ambitious here haha.

Top Bottom