• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

soma ghost

Smash Journeyman
@ goggles -how late do you think it will go? Cuz I can definitely be there if it goes late enough.

Dr. Grandpa

Smash Ace
1 hour drive to a smashfest is nothing step yo game up this is the place to be to practice for vc and/or style 2 !! i want to come lol

Allied

Smash Master
yeah 40 minutes is like the average time i am driving LOL

"yeah i'll brb going to the deli"
40 minutes later

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
soma, my parents wont be here so we'll be playing until everyone leaves or I go to sleep, which will probably be around 1 am

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Im throwing a fest on sat like always. If attendance for his fest is really really good. Then maybe we'll all just head up there in stead and do a goggles cura smash fest. probably have enough for a decent tournament 1-2 $ of course :) melee and brawl? goggles should hit me up with info.

altairian

Smash Lord
Why do you ****ers all live so far away? I was all ready for a nice relaxing 2.5 hour drive to syracuse on saturday and now this... :p

Foy

Smash Champion
Do you mean combine as in go to goggles. Cause that would be cool for me, not cool for Alt.

I beat you all in brawl.

altairian

Smash Lord
My hope is that there's enough cuse kids going that they happen to have 2 spots open in one of their cars so I still only have to drive to cuse >_>

But yeah I drove to rochester for a tourney after getting out of work at 3pm one day, and drove back home that night to be in to work at 11:30 the next day...if I have to drive that far, it's not entirely an issue :p

dudutsai

Smash Lord
But yeah I drove to rochester for a tourney after getting out of work at 3pm one day, and drove back home that night to be in to work at 11:30 the next day...if I have to drive that far, it's not entirely an issue :p
Altairian. The most dedicated smasher in the east coast.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
I, surprisingly wanted a birthday party this year, but my mom might be like "If you want one, you have to pay for it yourself" Which would be weird, it's a birthday party, but still, anyway, I was thinking of possibly having a smashfest for a party instead. What do you guys think?

Foy

Smash Champion
Excellent Idea Peachy.

And nitro it actually looks like its gonna be like 75% brawl and rest melee.

But who knows?

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
Considering my birthday is on a thursday, and two weeks after Goggle's tournament, maybe early april? Late Birthday fest? Hell, I'm a premature child anyway, it'll be right on time.

soma ghost

Smash Journeyman
I also need to know how much melee there will be at your smash fest goggles. I don't want go and have to watch brawl while waiting for someone to play melee. . . . . . jesus

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
as long as people bring setups, there will be more than enough of both games for everyone to enjoy, not to mention that i will set up tvc somewhere...

Foy

Smash Champion
Yo Snakeee rematch MM or friendlies doesn't matter. You beat me in tournament. ;___; I stomped your peach in melee but i ate so much **** from your marth.

If you MM me in Melee...ill mm you in brawl vs your peach

Snakeee

Smash Master
Yo Snakeee rematch MM or friendlies doesn't matter. You beat me in tournament. ;___; I stomped your peach in melee but i ate so much **** from your marth.

If you MM me in Melee...ill mm you in brawl vs your peach
Sure thing, either way. Yeah idunno if I should stick to Marth in Melee I do have more fun with him at least.

Allied

Smash Master
frank your peach is GARBBB son :D

jking of course :D

foy whats ur main in bawrl?

Foy

Smash Champion
My main in brawl is my fists when i knock kids out in real life during the match so they SD.

>_> And mk/marth..

I dont want to be a MK main so im leaning to marth alot.

Top Bottom