• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

Sharky

Smash Master
None of us have cars except mana, I think lol. I can try to make my place available tuesday. I can't do friday tho so if you guys smash then it'll have to be somewhere else. My house is at 822 westcott st apt. 3, call me @ 315-877-3027 if you need anything.

Trademark there is a bus route that will go right by westcott st, it's route 30. You'd want to get off at the corner of westcott and euclid. My house is the light blue one with no porch like 3 houses down on the corner you get dropped off on.

huMps

Smash Ace
I got absolutely nothing to do this coming weekend:) I'm hoping to get rediculous hours of melee in with you guys. Apartment or RIT kids, whoever's going to be playing. If someone could set up a smashfest this saturday or sunday I'de be pumped!!!

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Sweeeeet sharkys on tuesday sounds good to me, erk you can make it sick, trademark sharky

so far sharkys tuesday smashfest:
mana
erk
sharky
trademark

beta??
jeff??

any other ppl close to cuse interested?? thisll be dooope lets do a $2 tourny or five if you all have balls :) :) i suck havent played ppl in a while so no worries

Sharky

Smash Master
lol I have like no cash at all so for venue I'm gonna enter myself in for free =P

edit: btw I have one setup so if anyone wants to bring a setup that'd be awesome.

edit2: I get out of work at 5 so if people could wait til 6 or later to get here that'd be great =D

trademark0013

Smash Champion
Trademark there is a bus route that will go right by westcott st, it's route 30. You'd want to get off at the corner of westcott and euclid. My house is the light blue one with no porch like 3 houses down on the corner you get dropped off on.
wrote it down. cool :)
edit2: I get out of work at 5 so if people could wait til 6 or later to get here that'd be great =D
that works perfectly cuz my fiancee doesnt go to work til around that time

have an extra controller?

Erkekjetter

Smash Journeyman
I probably won't be able to go now, picked up a shift on Wednesday, unless someone can give me a ride home either at night or in the morning?

Spamus43

Smash Journeyman
I probably won't be able to go now, picked up a shift on Wednesday, unless someone can give me a ride home either at night or in the morning?
I can probably give you a ride if I end up going. As long as you don't live in like Batswana or something.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Hyped for this random smashfest!
me toooo

and sharky what's the adress??? gotta get directions

and what time is good??

and ill be leaving the fest late night prob around midnight so ppl get there as early as can so we can squeeze in mad matches

and SETUPS are important !!!!!!!! my tv is HUGE i cannot bring it :( but i have a cube and game and extra controllers that i cna bring

TVS IMPORTANT

and can i bring food to prepare? i dont have $$ to buy food :*(

VibeSlyph

Smash Ace
Taokaka's Taunt Loop is kinda hard. I've been practicing it for like an hour and a half now.

Edit: I like how right after I post this I manage to do it 6 times in a row. c:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
It should be hard, it does stupid damage and instantly puts the other guy in the corner from anywhere on the stage.

congrats on the progress tho.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
ahhhh so i got to fulton in the time it should take me to get there, the weather is bals in oswego idk what it is down ther. i will ge tdown to cuse to play you all soon esp if trademark is in town. whaaaack weather f you

otg

Smash Master
Do you guys plan to include Westchester in the updated pr? If that's the case, it's probably too soon to make an update as we've only all played once. On top of that, if we are included, then the Putnam county players (Sol/Ky/Phish/Twebb) should be included as well, cause they all **** too.

otg

Smash Master
Trade, if you're in Syracuse you're like 5 hours away LOL. But I'm sure if these guys are hosting a tourney in Albany or something we could all meet up. Go to No Johns on the 15th, the tourney looks really really good.

In fact that goes for all of you guys, no johns. Tuna is going to be there (hopefully), as well as the rest of TFS and Avalanche, so come thru and chill with ur lower NYS bretheren.

ViciousEnd

Smash Journeyman
I have no idea what our PR would be now before we update it without adding any new players to it.

Something like:

1. Jesiah
2. Vicious
3. Pikapika!
4. Minh
5-10. I have no idea any more, but names to be considered:

Foy
TheGeneral
Cura
Beta
Eaode
Spamus
Nightro
Goggles
Juni
Asylum

I think we just need to do a ranking battle.

I didn't include Dudutsai, TML, or RTF because they haven't actually been to a tournament in forever. But our pr does feel out of date. Some players don't play anymore, some have clearly moved in rank, and others don't even play the same characters they are listed for.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
i will be in roch to play you guys so you can rejudge me but trust me i am so ****ing beast as ever no worries top 3 easy all day

and trade how long you in cuse for again?? cura and fran will be back in a couple weeks and we can have a big fest

how did beta v trade go down?

Top Bottom