• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

Prawn

Smash Master
guys someday you are going to be around people who drink or smoke

a lot of adults do it

you dont have to join in but ****ing seriously THATS the reason you guys wont go to some sick bombass apartment with super cute gents like Foy?

losers IMO

hubble

Smash Ace
guys someday you are going to be around people who drink or smoke

a lot of adults do it

you dont have to join in but ****ing seriously THATS the reason you guys wont go to some sick bombass apartment with super cute gents like Foy?

losers IMO

:laugh:

we should roll a blunt some time

Prawn

Smash Master
yeees. i would totally go to ny for a brawl tournament if i could stay at the apartment for a night or two :D

but i dont think i know anyone in there personally so i wouldnt want to impose

Foy

Smash Champion
Prawn if you show up:

1) Smash all day err day
2) party all day err day

Is that enough to convince you to show up?

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
I just thinking smoking is dumb lol. I don't mind or judge people who do , but I can see why people wouldn't come or be able to come

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Note the title change.

This is not to make people feel bad, but just have a little moment of silence/prayer for someone who meant a lot to us. And make sure you all do something fun today in his honor, I think we can all agree thats how he would want it.

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
I was texted by my sister some people were playing smash last night.

There were some people who passed by the common space where CDW and I were playing. I didn't know who was on campus, so I couldn't get ahold of people to tell them to get over here.

-Just get at zerofest today.

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord

There were some people who passed by the common space where CDW and I were playing. I didn't know who was on campus, so I couldn't get ahold of people to tell them to get over here.

-Just get at zerofest today.
which would be at 6:00 in the usual EGS meeting spot (that room above the fireside lounge)

a nub

Smash Ace
Had mad fun meeting the upstate scene and a lot of new ppl at zerofest. Armando and I are gonna **** teams saturday (I hope lol). Also LMAO @ whoever really thought I was really zhu. Because zhu would obviously travel across the country for a smashfest and use more yl than falco in teams. Also seems like we had some surprise shiz and milktea sightings :laugh:

Can't wait to keep playing dat melee here

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Glad you guys had fun.

Hope to meet and play with all the new and old faces lots this year.

Also, mako goes to RIT? He looks like hes only 15 lol...

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
yo, shout outs to eaode and a nub and the other guys i saw at EGS's lan last night. We have a metric **** ton on new talent, and i had a lot of good games with everyone. Hope everyone comes to EGS this wednesday and smash club on friday.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Attended a nice college at 17, didn't play brawl that whole summer, next tournament got 1st =D.

Zhenkai

Smash Journeyman
Gonna be headin' out to Malone to stay the night with Sun! until tomorrow evenin', so won't hear back from me till then. Gonna look at apartments tomorrow and what not, but all tonight and until then it's Melee practice for me.

hubble

Smash Ace
I need to confess something:

Four Locos and Weed caused me to call up a co worker and leave her a voicemail saying that if she was gonna tell people I wanna **** her, then she can start by sucking my ****.

She went to HR the next day voicemail in hand, and I quit to avoid a lawsuit. Now I'm pursuing what I wanna do in life. Thank you Four Locos and **** you Dunkin Donuts!

Top Bottom