• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

hubble

Smash Ace
Zhen. Stay at the rochester apartment for 3 weeks, stay at mana/sama's place for 3 weeks.
Get good at smash. Repeat process. Risk homelessness.

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
Ok Pyro, also tell that girl who did the last terrible RIT tournament to give me my 50 dollar gift card

Oh. Didn't know you never got it. This isn't going to be run by EGS though, this is going to be run by me. If you show up on the 4th though to the EGS LAN thing, you could probably talk to her about it.

will the rit one be brawl + melee. Singles + Teams?
yes

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Yeah so we should have a topic up for our next big tournament so we can hype it and have plenty of time to get everyone there...

cura i'm lookin at you i know you told me about somethin recent comin up october or something???

Tomato

Smash Journeyman
Yo Goggles, good job on the blog - I read it - Solid read, you definitely pointed out stuff that the average person doesn't even consider or think about.

I boxed up the video games today, I have a box filled with 9 controllers, 2 consoles, wires for each, probably 15-20 games between them. It's go time. I am brining Twilight Princess with me, since I really want to beat it, along with Baten Kaitos, along with it's prequel that I bought assuming I'd finish the original, which has been taking me over a year since I never play it.

And of course, SSB, Melee, & Brawl will be joining me as I make my way up to Buffalo. Leaving Thursday at 4 am. Should be loads of fun.

RTF

Smash Lord
No Longer Bumping With Content, Smörgåsbords
HEY
LISTEN
sega genesis, sega genesis/when i was dead broke man i couldn't picture this
obscure occurrence/predictions list, GO!
GENES1S, GENESI2, GEN3SIS, 4ENESIS, GENE5IS, GENESIX, SEVENESIS, OM8G, NEIN GENESIS EVANGELION, TENESIS, GENES11S, GENES12 ... 43N3512 is 3555, 3 five dollar pizza sale. Genesis is a conspiracy, so I'm just not going. lol, 3am

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
GEN3SIS sounds good, but once you hit SEVENSIS people are gonna start freaking out. Maybe then it'll turn from nationals into regionals.

TommyGreenShirt

Smash Journeyman
Hey dudutsai, when are you back at college?

And when do you wanna smash? Is there some kind of club over at BU?

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Since there's literally been no discussion in this thread, is anyone from this region actually planning to go to Raleigh?

Because it doesn't seem like it.

Top Bottom