• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

TommyGreenShirt

Smash Journeyman
So when is the next NY tourney? Have there been any decisions? I heard something about RIT on the 11th I think.

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
So when is the next NY tourney? Have there been any decisions? I heard something about RIT on the 11th I think.
RIT should be having one, regardless of what room we actually use. We just need to find a room to use. I'll settle everything out once I get back there next friday. For now, keep the 11th as a tourney date.

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
eh, next friday? Do you mean tomorrow...? If not, I get back sooner- I'll check up on the openings between sunday and friday, so we can iron out our choice and let everyone know sooner.

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
Actually, I was thinkin that place that was bigger with the couches and chairs in the middle of campus, where we were waiting during the ****ty RIT tourney. Bigger, lots of space, lots of power. It'd probably be better if we had more people, since the other room has poor AC. If just the mini-fridge is an issue, I'll see what I can do, maaaaaybe.

RTF

Smash Lord
No Longer Bumping With Content, Smörgåsbords
Actually, I was thinkin that place that was bigger with the couches and chairs in the middle of campus, where we were waiting during the ****ty RIT tourney. Bigger, lots of space, lots of power. It'd probably be better if we had more people, since the other room has poor AC. If just the mini-fridge is an issue, I'll see what I can do, maaaaaybe.
Can the grand prize be the mini-fridge?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
no joke mana, give me your phone number and ill send you the pic he sent me of it.

and yea, hes looks like a 16 yr old flamer.

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
Neil, look younger?
-Dangerous times

-Anywho, what I was saying about the fridge is, if you just want one on hand, someone can just lend me a vehicle to move it from my room to the building. I'll leave it open for use during the event. But that's only if I hear people really wanting legit use out of it, srsly now. It's not *that* convenient.

-Anywho, I'll update on the matter mon/tues, something like that.

hubble

Smash Ace
-Anywho, what I was saying about the fridge is, if you just want one on hand, someone can just lend me a vehicle to move it from my room to the building. I'll leave it open for use during the event. But that's only if I hear people really wanting legit use out of it, srsly now. It's not *that* convenient.
This kid is so nice.

~~~

I cant stop drinking I cant stop smoking I cant stop writting
I should be the cant stop spokesmen

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Perhaps a thread should be made in regards to the RIT tournament that may potentially be coming up

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
This kid is so nice.

~~~

I cant stop drinking I cant stop smoking I cant stop writting
I should be the cant stop spokesmen
What a good effing line...
Perhaps a thread should be made in regards to the RIT tournament that may potentially be coming up
When its confirmed.
I'll believe it when I see your names in the results for it Zhen :]
You mean when you see him your self at the tourney, since youre going to be there too.

flaw

Smash Apprentice

Zhenkai

Smash Journeyman
Yeah yeah, I can't blame ya'll thinkin' that I won't be there, but my last day of work is Monday and I won't be findin' anythin' soon due to movin' plans, not sure exactly what I'm doin' yet, but I got enough to last me with some to spare, so will be makin' it to this. All together, might be costin' me 150 or so, but that's fine.

hubble

Smash Ace
I hope we become best friends zhen :D

!!!

@goggles

Yo,
I cant stop drinkin, I cant stop smokin
I cant stop writin
I should be the cant stop spokesman
Addictive personality
Ironically, I write my realest **** when I escape from reality
I drink to forget then I write to remember
Its been like that since my high school ten-year
I cant imagine if I never had this rappin hobby
Id rarely be happy problee

RTF

Smash Lord
No Longer Bumping With Content, Smörgåsbords
Hooray, cuz I'm goin' to this **** thing one way or another. x.x
you better

cant bro sorry =(

unless jeff drives... and i know when it is, exactly, right now so i can ask for it off work
it's been too long, come down!

I'll probably get otherM even if I like the super/prime1 style best. It looked alright.

On a related note, Project AM2R: http://metroid2remake.blogspot.com/
super metroid redesign was fun

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
the amount of story theyre putting into other M is kinda rediculous. but in a good way.

also burak, the word is tenure, not ten-year.

Top Bottom