• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
lol at the last two pages being all angel.

And being that melee chose an old school toonami theme with zoids, I suggest that brawl choose an old school toonami theme as well. as much as we all love DBZ, it is a bit too cliche...

Maybe something like Gundam, Voltron, Cyborg 009, or even YYH

ssbbfalcoxxx

Smash Cadet

And being that melee chose an old school toonami theme with zoids, I suggest that brawl choose an old school toonami theme as well. as much as we all love DBZ, it is a bit too cliche...

kyle shut **** up dbz is the best.who else has used it as a theme

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
I guess we'll settle the grab releasing before our set. I don't care if we play with or without the grab release, really.

Does bobobobobobobo count? Never watched that show but it's got the best name ever.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I guess we'll settle the grab releasing before our set. I don't care if we play with or without the grab release, really.

Does bobobobobobobo count? Never watched that show but it's got the best name ever.
Not only is that the ABSOLUTE worst NAME AND SHOW ever, but theres already a dude in the midwest whose tag is bo x7

JamesG

Smash Journeyman
To make it original I was thinking we could do the Kais or something but there aren't enough.

We could have an all Saiyan DBZ Theme or just use any character....whatever....but yeah let's do this!

But don't look at me I don't know how to do any of this stuff, haha.

JamesG

Smash Journeyman
****....it's gonna be between Super Buu (or the really buff version of him), Ultimate Gohan, and Vegeta for me. I don't really care which one I get as long as it is one of those 3.

Edit

**** are you serious with this california sh*t? That sucks.

Tomato

Smash Journeyman
I love how no one represents any of the strongest characters in the series. Nappa is pretty beast though.

Maybe Dynasty Warriors Theme? That'd be kind of cool.

JamesG

Smash Journeyman
What about a different fighting game or something....Tekken, Blazblue, etc.

My girlfriend suggested Sailor Moon....lol

NightroGlycerine

Smash Journeyman
how about us presidents
Potential to get boring in an awful hurry.

Then again, here's my own Presidential tier list*:

S-tier
Theodore Roosevelt
Andrew Jackson

A-tier
John F. Kennedy
George Washington
Abraham Lincoln
Franklin Delano Roosevelt
Dwight Eisenhower
Thomas Jefferson

B-tier
John Quincy Adams
Harry S. Truman
Ulysses S. Grant
Woodrow Wilson
Barack Obama
James Madison
James K. Polk

C-tier
George H. W. Bush
John Adams
James Monroe
Lyndon B. Johnson
Bill Clinton
Ronald Reagan
Calvin Coolidge
Rutherford B. Hayes

D-tier
Grover Cleveland
William McKinley
James Garfield
Gerald R. Ford
Warren G. Harding
Benjamin Harrison
Martin Van Buren
Richard Nixon

E-tier
George W. Bush
Andrew Johnson
Zachary Taylor
John Tyler
Millard Fillmore

F-Tier
Herbert Hoover
Franklin Pierce
William Howard Taft
James Buchanan
William Henry Harrison

*Note that rankings are not based on political leaning, but historical ******ery.

JamesG

Smash Journeyman
Sailor Venus or gtfo.

I suggest Disgaea.
Again.

Wait, who's going to be making this ****?

Haha, I don't even give a **** I will do Sailor Moon at this point.

I would have to go with Jupiter.

At least I have a sense of belonging in this region because not one of us can make a **** decision lol.

Tomato

Smash Journeyman
Lincoln for S-Tier. Jackson was a racist douchebag and contributed to the Native Americans being as small a race as they are today. Although he is particularly ****** for beating his assailant to near-death.

I'm guessing Taft is in the F-Tier because he got stuck in his bathtub?

VibeSlyph

Smash Ace
Haha, I don't even give a **** I will do Sailor Moon at this point.

I would have to go with Jupiter.

At least I have a sense of belonging in this region because not one of us can make a **** decision lol.
I'd prolly wanna be Sailor Mercury. I just like Venus as a planet in General. Don't know why.

Also. If we don't even know who's going to make the PR, then I would suggest letting Cura's GF do the Sanrio thing. Or w/e it's called.
I'll force Disgaea on everyone when/if I get on the PR.

JamesG

Smash Journeyman
Sailor ****ing Moon it is! loll
Aren't there like 10 of them hoes anyways? Perfect!

I bet Matt's girlfriend would be down for making that. Let's all ask her kindly.

VibeSlyph

Smash Ace
Sailor ****ing Moon it is! loll
Aren't there like 10 of them hoes anyways? Perfect!

I bet Matt's girlfriend would be down for making that. Let's all ask her kindly.
I'm game. Even though I won't be PRed xD.

Watch this actually go through. I'll laugh endlessly.

JamesG

Smash Journeyman
Cura was that close to having EV make a Hello Kitty Power Ranking, so I bet it's about to go down.

NightroGlycerine

Smash Journeyman
Lincoln for S-Tier. Jackson was a racist douchebag and contributed to the Native Americans being as small a race as they are today. Although he is particularly ****** for beating his assailant to near-death.

I'm guessing Taft is in the F-Tier because he got stuck in his bathtub?
Jackson was a racist douchebag, yes, but a consummate ******. His nickname was ****ing "Old Hickory." He was indestructible. He got himself in a duel, allowed the opponent to shoot first, got shot, took the bullet, got angry, and shot his opponent dead. The bullet never left his chest. He went on to fight a total of 13 duels. And then he lived to be 78. This is 1845 we're talking about.

Lincoln was also pretty ******, and he's certainly high up, but he is no Washington, Kennedy, or Roosevelt. It's a tough call, honestly, as he was our tallest president and scared a man away from a duel with a ****ing broadsword, but ultimately his penchant for corny jokes and awkwardly nasal voice make him slightly less ****** than those higher on the tier list.

Also. Taft got stuck in a ****ing bathtub. I don't care what you did before that, but once you've gotten stuck in a bathtub, you're always the "guy who got stuck in a bathtub."

Top Bottom