• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unpopular games that you like?

Psychoace

Smash Champion
I love you. What glitches? I never got all those emblems... :(
lol it was a 3d game by sega.

Any weird camera angle could cause a glitch.

hmm what can I remember

the no pose ending glitch
You can open the chao transporter backwards
there are a ton of upside down glitches
You can look inside a lot of characters heads including bosses.

I got all a's with everyone but I was never able to get a god**** chaos chao :mad:

Lovely

Smash Lord
Super Paper Mario, and Luigi's Mansion. That's all I can remember right now.
Umm, last time I checked, those games are very popular. ^_^;

Hmm, I can't name that many games that weren't popular except Blue Dragon, the commercial sucked, even in Japan and it's a really good game. -_-;

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
Electroplankton, ddr mario mix, chibi robo park patrol, red steel, blue draon, jumping flash, wipeout, fire pro wrestling for GBA (i really do love that game), pokemon stadium series, triple play baseball 2003 (i think 03, the one with some the dbacks gonzo on the cover), spyro enter the dragonfly, ssx, viva pinata party animals, hey you pikachu, tamagotchi for gb, pikmin, spiderman 2 for ds, kirby tilt and tumble, raze's hell, and madden games on ds. i tend to get madden for a console and for ds each year.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Just to name a few...

Star Fox Adventures (yeah, I'm a SF fan)

Megaman Battle Network 5 (apparently a lot of people loathed it).
I only played Assault, and I loved it, so awesome. Also, there was that one stage that you could fall of easily, and I LOVED it so much. Someone near me, play that game with me!! Lol

I loved all the Megaman Battle Networks. :3

XACE-K

Smash Master
Some other games are I like are SF Assualt, Super Paper Mario, Megaman 64, SSX series and the Pokemon Stadium games.

xX Boezy Xx

Smash Journeyman
Red Steel. I actually somewhat enjoyed that when it first came out...then again...I didn't play it for that long. Hell, I didn't even complete the game, but I still somewhat enjoyed it.

Other unpopular games I enjoyed:

Dark Sector - Xbox360
Timeshift - Xbox 360
War of the Monsters - PS2 (I LOVED this game. I don't know if other people disliked it or if it's just not known widely, but I'm pretty sure it's at least somewhat unpopular)

LatexRhombus

Smash Journeyman
bubble bobble part 2 for NES
monster rancher 2 for playstation
digimon world for playstation
Age of Empires II: the age of kings for computer

ZeroFox

Smash Lord
Red Steel. I actually somewhat enjoyed that when it first came out...then again...I didn't play it for that long. Hell, I didn't even complete the game, but I still somewhat enjoyed it.

Other unpopular games I enjoyed:

Dark Sector - Xbox360
Timeshift - Xbox 360
War of the Monsters - PS2 (I LOVED this game. I don't know if other people disliked it or if it's just not known widely, but I'm pretty sure it's at least somewhat unpopular)
Haha, my friend hated Red Steel so much that he actually returned it. He said that it was the first time he's ever had to return a game because he disliked it so much. I have yet to play it though.

BloodyPuppy

Smash Journeyman
Battle Network was good.
1-3=good story
4-6=better gameplay
Did you just suggest that 4-6 have better gameplay than three? You have offended me good sir. I challenge you to pistols at dawn!

Seriously though, much as I like 4-6 (well 5 and 6 anyways) 3 has the most varied and balanced gameplay, and the style change system hasn't been topped since 3.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Did you just suggest that 4-6 have better gameplay than three? You have offended me good sir. I challenge you to pistols at dawn!

Seriously though, much as I like 4-6 (well 5 and 6 anyways) 3 has the most varied and balanced gameplay, and the style change system hasn't been topped since 3.
I have to admit, 3 was pretty balanced and it had a lot of depth with the style systems. The first two games, on the other hand, had extremely unbalanced PAs. The PA featuring Anti-Damage was insane on the second game if I remember right. 4-6 just had a lot of depth in my eyes. In BN 5, I had a really good folder (my best folder ever actually) and navi customizer set up. Too bad I sold my game though.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
well let's see:

Sonic Heroes
Shadow The Hedgehog ( This game by far is the most hated, but yet I enjoyed it)
Legend of Dragoon ( really this game is great, people should try it out if there new to RPG's)

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Streets of Rage 3
Psychonauts
Jade Cocoon series
Gauntlet Legends
Timesplitters series (Are these unpoular?)
Crash Bash
Cel Damage Overdrive
Valhalla and the lord of infinity

PKNessEB

Smash Journeyman
I don't think anyone has listed any of the Klonoa games, so I'll mention that. I can't wait for the Wii remake.
Thank you for mentioning Klonoa:bee:,that was my favorite series & I can't wait for the Wiiware remake as well!!
I have the 2nd PS2 game,but I couldn't find the 1st PS1 game.Hopefully the remake is just as good.

And since nobody has said anything about it yet,NiGHTS:Journey of Dreams & all the games before that.(Into Dream,Christmas NiGHTS)
Sonic Adventure 2 was one my favorite Sonic games which reminded me of another Sonic game,Sonic Battle.
And Snowboard Kids DS.

Puddin

Smash Lord
Wasn't there a thread like this for Popular Games you Dislike?

Unpopular games I like...I can't think of any because most of the time unpopular games either suck, or I never hear of them...because of their very nature.

Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
Wasn't that popular back in the days Sonic didn't suck?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I have to admit, 3 was pretty balanced and it had a lot of depth with the style systems. The first two games, on the other hand, had extremely unbalanced PAs. The PA featuring Anti-Damage was insane on the second game if I remember right. 4-6 just had a lot of depth in my eyes. In BN 5, I had a really good folder (my best folder ever actually) and navi customizer set up. Too bad I sold my game though.
I was borrowing them. : < They weren't even mine, but I loved them so much.

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
Also:
Aero Gauge for the N64
Hydro Thunder for the N64/Arcade
Arctic Thunder for the Arcade
Cyber Spin for the SNES
Downhill Domination for the PS2

D

Deleted member

I don't think I've ever seen someone mention The Movies during the year I've been with SWF. It's a great game.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I will counter your Super Princess peach with my Mickey and Minnies Circus Mystery. ;3

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I also loved Luigi's mansion, even re-did it. ;3

kigbariom

Smash Lord
If phoenix wright is unpopular then that is mine, i haven't heard many people's opinion of it yet, I'd like to hear someones if they like/disliked it.

Deathcarter

Smash Lord
Kirby Air Ride
Dokapon Kingdom (Most addicting E rated 3rd party title on Wii)

Those are all that I can think of now.

Top Bottom