• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Soooo.... anyone expecting new character files to pop up in the datamine of the 2.0.0 update?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I took a class called "The Bible as Literature" that read it as a historical text and it's fascinating.
I'm taking it now because I have 0 credits left for my HS and I'm just being thrown in classes. I've already known a lot of my religion for years but it's still fascinating when you look outside of what the pastor points at and read the whole boring lecture of Leviticus. i dont remember my own one referencing that book once

It's a fascinating culture study, it's why I wanted to go into Anthropology before I realized I probably don't want to do that. It's also interesting to look at all the different types of Jews and Christians that exist among the main normal ones.

this was my ****ing face when i heard the book of enoch was a thing preached in ethiopia

1490915479254.gif

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
What do you all think the biggest surprise was for Ultimate?
Everyone is here.

Like, I don't think they can ever beat that. Any individual reveal comes down to whether or not you're excited for that one character. But "EVERYONE IS HERE" applies to anyone who's played Smash before. "Your character isn't cut! Your favorite who was already cut before? They're back!" While also indirectly announcing that this will be the biggest roster ever by a longshot before you even announce one new character.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Soooo.... anyone expecting new character files to pop up in the datamine of the 2.0.0 update?
I certainly am.

I took a class called "The Bible as Literature" that read it as a historical text and it's fascinating. I have three different translations of it in my home, but I'm not religious.

It's just something where, when someone says, "It's in the Bible," I like to look it up or quote scripture back at them from memory. Because so many scripture quotes are taken out of their proper context. Or they use the translation that most loosely means what they're trying to say, even though two other translations don't say that.

I love religious talk and I hate that bringing it up anywhere is frowned upon.
Yeah, as a Christian lad, It's kinda disheartening to see how much people hate it. I have to put up with quite a bit of crap. Haha.
Anyway, let's stop now so we don't start any controversy.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
The Gen 7 rep turning out to be :ultincineroar:, after everyone just came to the conclusion that it would would be Decidueye or Lycanroc
That was a pretty great surprise, as someone who chose Litten in Sun and Moon

That, and planty boi, :ultpiranha:...
Very unexpected
I don't know, by the time they actually revealed him it wasn't too suprising. Vergeben leaked him, and with his spotless record there was really no point denying it. I was one of the few people who even humored the chance of another Pokemon, and in hindsight it was stupid doing so.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I don't know, by the time they actually revealed him it wasn't too suprising. Vergeben leaked him, and with his spotless record there was really no point denying it. I was one of the few people who even humored the chance of another Pokemon, and in hindsight it was stupid doing so.
I meant before Verge leaked him

D

Deleted member

How would you feel if the new datamine found a codename that went as “Wick”?

Last edited by a moderator:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Yeah, I'm expecting the code names of the last 4 characters to be added and be

"Nice"
"Try"
"There"
"Einstein"

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I mean, why not? Scooby Doo is owned by Warner Bros. and I'm pretty sure that Mortal Kombat is at least affiliated with Warner Bros., Shaggy has somewhat of a connection to MK.
Yes. The Mortal Kombat ip is owned by WB interactive. But no. They should not include a character in the game solely because of a meme that will be dead in two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom