- Aug 4, 2009
- The Farthest Shore
- 3DS FC
- Switch FC
Welcome to the Ultimate Social Thread!! This thread has been made to succeed the Smash Ultimate Discussion. This is being done because the original point of the general discussion has long since outlived it's purpose, which was, of course, discussing and speculating on the then unknown Smash Ultimate. Since it has been released, it no longer holds to it's original purpose. So here we are. Please remember to follow all the Terms & Rules outlined in the Smash Global Rules. Since this is a social thread, pretty much any discussion goes as long as it adheres to the Smashboards ToS (no double posting, no flaming/trolling, no pornography or inappropriate discussion, etc.).
For focused discussion regarding remaining DLC, please visit the Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion thread. DLC discussion is permitted here, but that thread is meant only for that kind of discussion so it should always be on that topic.
Please report any questionable or offensive posts using the report function. This can be found on the bottom left of every post. Please do not backseat moderate. If you feel someone is breaking the rules or causing an issue, simply report them and let the mod staff handle it (it is what they are not paid to do).
If you have an ongoing issue with another user and their posts seem to do nothing but annoy you, make use of the ignore function in lieu of being drawn into an argument with them. This function can be found on any user's usercard that appears when you hover your pointer over their name (or tap if you are on mobile).
If you receive an infraction from a staff member and wish to contest it, please PM the moderator who issued it or make a thread to contest it in Forum Support.
If you have any questions, problems, or issues, please contact one of the forum moderators (or me) listed at the bottom of this post.
For the best posting experience, please use the following constitutional guidelines when posting:
1. Be respectful of others when posting. This should go without saying, but there it is anyway.
2. No image/media only posts. These types of posts should be preceded or followed by relevant text within the post and be relevant to the current discussion topic.
3. When posting large images or walls of text, please use spoiler tags. Example: [spoiler]Wall of text/Large Image[/spoiler]
4. Put effort into your posts. Please refrain from writing a post that just consists of something like "Hello, mate" or "cool bruh". This is spam and very low quality posting and will likely be warned as such.
5. Listen to the moderation team. They have a good grasp on the rules. However, no one is perfect, so if you feel you were treated unjustly, do not get into a prolonged public argument as this upsets the flow of the thread. Instead, PM the moderator, PM myself, or post in Forum Support.
6. All other Terms & Rules outlined in Smashboards Global Rules.
7. Beware of Evil Bub.
8. Lastly, to reiterate, please be respectful of others.
Amendment 1: Please stay on topics that are appropriate for this forum.
Discouraged topics include, but are not limited to:
- sexuality/sexual orientation/gender
Ultimate Forum Moderators:
#HBC | Red Ryu
Venus of the Desert Bloom
Link to the progenitor of this thread, Smash Ultimate Discussion.
Title image courtesy of Flight .