• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I’ve got a few last minute update predictions:

A new spirit releases in color unseen by human eyes

Smashboards ends coverage of update early due to Genesis problems

SneakyLink SneakyLink feels PAC-Man’s grab feels faster

Lycans

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Yes. The Mortal Kombat ip is owned by WB interactive. But no. They should not include a character in the game solely because of a meme that will be dead in two weeks.
Shaggy, more particularly Scooby-Doo, is an icon of cartoons, especially in the 60s and 70s. It was so damn popular Hanna Barbera had to make their own bootlegs of the show to get more dough. It's persevered through the decades as well after 50 goddamn years.

Shaggy is the perfect joke character for this situation, meme or no meme.

D

Deleted member

The “Woah!” meme would have stayed alive if it wasn’t for Behind The Meme.

KingBroly

Smash Lord
I know it won't happen, but it'd be great if Chrom was no longer in Robin's FS/Victory Screen

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Instead of stats, I’m prepared for when a moveset gets datamined, everyone will go insane.
"Oh wow, they sure took some liberties with Geno. Look at all his sword attacks!"

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
So, apparently I got cast for a FNAF Fangame made by a popular dev in the FNAF Community. And it actually looks pretty good! Here's the character I voice! (There is also another, but I'm not allowed to say who it is.) What do you all think?
EFoxy.PNG

On a side note, I've been on the FNAF fandom before, and it's really not as cancerous as people make it out to be... :p

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
It’s Misty all over again. Or should I say, every female companion?
Okay so I'm not going too far into this, but if you're using "thicc" to describe Misty, the word has lost all meaning.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Earlier at a con I saw someone dressed up as an anime waifu, weilding a body pillow, and donning a Peter Griffin mask.

I'm not kidding. It was hilarious.

D

Deleted member

Okay so I'm not going too far into this, but if you're using "thicc" to describe Misty, the word has lost all meaning.
I was referencing that someone who worked on the Pokemon anime said female chatacters were made as eye candy. Misty isn’t thicc.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Shaggy, more particularly Scooby-Doo, is an icon of cartoons, especially in the 60s and 70s. It was so damn popular Hanna Barbera had to make their own bootlegs of the show to get more dough. It's persevered through the decades as well after 50 goddamn years.

Shaggy is the perfect joke character for this situation, meme or no meme.
Yes. Let’s all watch Shaggy Rogers get torn limb from limb by Baraka.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
You're already too far, my dude.

We're never gonna get out of this discussion now.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Yes. Let’s all watch Shaggy Rogers get torn limb from limb by Baraka.
I feel like a lot of people legitimately hoping for him don't realize that Warner Bros would have to be okay with not only Shaggy performing gruesome fatalities, but having them done to him as well.

tl;dr They're not going to commit brand suicide.

KMDP

Smash Legend
You guys miss Master/Crazy Orders?

I miss Master/Crazy Orders.
Yeah.

The problem is that as Smash Ultimate is currently, Master and Crazy Orders has no purpose. They were a way to get equipment and custom moves, neither of which are in the game anymore.

There's no reason to have the modes to grind for Spirits since that's what the Spirit Board and the shop is for, they'd have to come up with a whole new mechanic or currency to justify the modes, unless they were solely to grind SP and Coins or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom