• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
So, funny thing happened when I played Smash with friends
We played Tourney mode and a friend accidentally got the wrong skin, I ****ing obliterate his ass in the finals, winning the tourney. The next Tourney round had my friends give me the wrong skin for my characters due to Big the Cat memes, he obliterates me in the finals

KMDP

Smash Legend
We played Tourney mode and a friend accidentally got the wrong skin, I ****ing obliterate his *** in the finals, winning the tourney. The next Tourney round had my friends give me the wrong skin for my characters due to Big the Cat memes, he obliterates me in the finals
Obviously, playing the wrong colour gets you and your friends tilted.

Noipoi

Howdy!
We played Tourney mode and a friend accidentally got the wrong skin, I ****ing obliterate his *** in the finals, winning the tourney. The next Tourney round had my friends give me the wrong skin for my characters due to Big the Cat memes, he obliterates me in the finals
Remember kids. If you don't have the right skin color, you're never gonna win.

Just a penguin

Smash Master
If you’re wearing the wrong color for your character, it’s not your main anymore.

Iridium

Smash Hero
WoL has made me want a Smash RPG very badly. It itself kind of felt like one to an extent, but I have some ideas.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I mean if you wanna get really technical, Spring starts in about a month and a half. They could still release the game up until early June and it’ll still be Spring.

My point was they don’t have much time left until release. We’ve only gotten 1 trailer for the game.
I think we’re just desperate to get new info at this point, especially with all the leaks and insider talk happening.
Just one FETH specific direct and then release it in May-June...bada boom
Who can even make Shaggy pay for this? Kirby?
There’s only one man who can stop Shaggy...and can also use him to destroy the infiniverse...
54465248-69C6-45D2-842B-1B2903C7F185.png
Skins have powers confirmed

Just a penguin

Smash Master
WoL has made me want a Smash RPG very badly. It itself kind of felt like one to an extent, but I have some ideas.
OK, hear me out. Each character has the categories from Smash Run. Alts do differing things (Fire Mario’s neutral B is better, Builder Mario is is better with items). You can equip items like the Hammer or Galago or Screw Attack, and specific assist trophies and Pokemon can be summons.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
If it bad of me to not go to a relitives baby shower if I dont feel comfertable going to big event like a baby shower?

ill have nothing to talk about there. They will be talking about the baby, ill just want to talk about anything but babies because im not a fan of babies or kids

Last edited:

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
Late to reply, but Yoshi has my high score as well at 2.094 million.
Yoshi's my high score, too, at just shy of 2 million. He's so good. I'm constantly surprised at how few people talk about him, except for one instance where I saw someone post something about him on Reddit and everyone was like "Oh yeah he's a monster." Is he like the game's best-kept secret right now?

Dark Samus's Classic Mode is really annoying. The first three fights are fine. The fourth and fifth have you fighting a team of 3 characters with one CPU ally that's pretty worthless, on stages that aren't great for Samus/Dark Samus. The fifth one is especially bad, against Mario, Peach, and Daisy on Peach's Castle. So it's really difficult to not get KO'd in that battle, let alone get a good score on it. The sixth is way easier, being a free-for-all with Ridley and Samus on Norfair.

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord
I came up with a quite interesting concept for my game which I'm 90% sure wasn't done before, or at least, not in the way I plan on doing.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
If it bad of me to not go to a relitives baby shower if I dont feel comfertable going to big event like a baby shower?

ill have nothing to talk about there. They will be talking about the baby, ill just want to talk about anything but babies because im not a fan of babies or kids
I mean, if it's a relative that you hardly interact with anyways, I don't see why not. You might have to come up with a white lie as an excuse, but if it's an event that you know will make you uncomfortable and have no real obligation to attend, then you shouldn't be forced to attend it.

D

Deleted member

You don’t like me confirmed. /s

osby

Smash Obsessed

I don't know how they'll react, but if it makes you uncomfortable, I'd say just don't go. It's not worth it.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Uhh...

Something's not right about this image.

This is your fault Zinith Zinith .
Nah, it's someone else getting water jetted off while they're aethering.
Man, I've only used Classic Mode to unlock characters.

I should probably play it more often...
My highest is with :ultbowser:at 1.492 million (9.7 intensity).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom