• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
A shipping tier list should be made
How long would that even take to make?
First, you have to factor in every single character in Smash. ATs, Pokeball summons, stage hazards and cameos, bosses, support characters like all the Pikmin and all the Lumas, even ones like Cappy, FLUDD, and that guy who shoots from the foreground with a Zapper, and then also take every single character that’s represented by a Spirit since they’re technically the actual characters. Once you have that number, since any pair of two characters could be the ship of someone, somewhere, you have to take into account Every. Single. One. It boggles the mind, doesn’t it?

D

Deleted member

I don’t dislike Sans.
But the “Sans is Ness” thing has gotten annoying for me.

I will be at the Square Enix or Erdrick thread until the topic here changes.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
This plays.

It would be the best joke ever, especially if you know the origins of Megalovania and the soundfont it uses.
That Sans sprite looks so good. As impressive as it is that Toby Fox made almost all of Undertale by himself, and as iconic as Undertale's style is, every time I see really good "16-bit" artwork of the characters and environments, all I can think of is how much better the game could be if the art was elevated to that level across the board.

D

Deleted member

That Sans sprite looks so good. As impressive as it is that Toby Fox made almost all of Undertale by himself, and as iconic as Undertale's style is, every time I see really good "16-bit" artwork of the characters and environments, all I can think of is how much better the game could be if the art was elevated to that level across the board.
TBH I was never into the black and white aesthetic of Undertale. Some of the sprites were just a liiiittttle to off-looking for me. The overworld looked great, though.

Delta Rune, however, looks FANTASTIC. I'm really interested to see where that game goes.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
TBH I was never into the black and white aesthetic of Undertale. Some of the sprites were just a liiiittttle to off-looking for me. The overworld looked great, though.

Delta Rune, however, looks FANTASTIC. I'm really interested to see where that game goes.
Oh yeah that's right, I still need to play Deltarune. I downloaded it the day it came out, and got lost in the Smash hype the day after, and then was busy with other things, and forgot about it. But from the glimpses I've managed to see (I've been trying to avoid seeing footage or screenshots), it seems like the artwork took a step up, which is appreciated.

The battle sprites are all mostly okay, but the overworld art is hit or miss. There's some pretty bad perspective in a lot of areas, and some character sprites aren't that great. Which is a shame, since the environments of the game are supposed to invoke emotions, too, and could do so much more if the art wasn't so amateur.

D

Deleted member

So my lazy *** just got up, anything interesting going around here?
Some people are watching the Nintendo Open hoping for some Joker gameplay and others are talking about stuff, I have no idea what tbh.

D

Deleted member

I had a dream that brave was actually another Street Fighter character

but I don't remember which one

D

Deleted member

Important reminder everyone
D641886E-4C5A-48E3-ADBA-370C23B2F8C2.png

Also I’m getting the feeling Steve is leakbait and he’s just a mii costume

D

Deleted member

Mother has apparently accused my stepdad of something very serious and it's what I woke up to and it's left me shaking and scared

Honestly atm not really
I hope everything is okay. I'm sorry about that

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
A shipping tier list should be made
If there's one thing I learned, is that shipping wars is dangerous territory. Other kinds of "this vs this" wars and such are also dangerous, and I've seen a lot of those kinda things all around. All I know is that what I love is what I love, and that's what matters to me.

D

Deleted member

Mother has apparently accused my stepdad of something very serious and it's what I woke up to and it's left me shaking and scared

Honestly atm not really
Sorry to hear about that. Hopefully everything turns out alright man life is just cruel at times, best of luck to you though.

RyuhoFox

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 1285-9221-5627
I hope everything is okay. I'm sorry about that
Me too. Im not sure if things can get better with this since even if the accusation is proven wrong he would likely leave and not only would we lose someone who does a lot of the work for the house but a good chunk of our income in a household we are barely keeping up with the bills for.
Unless this gets rectified in the most perfect way this could lead to a lot of bad stuff in the future for the whole family.

Meanwhile I just want to get out of the house and think for a while but I don't know if I should leave and it's all getting me stressed and making me feel sick

Noipoi

Howdy!
Me too. Im not sure if things can get better with this since even if the accusation is proven wrong he would likely leave and not only would we lose someone who does a lot of the work for the house but a good chunk of our income in a household we are barely keeping up with the bills for.
Unless this gets rectified in the most perfect way this could lead to a lot of bad stuff in the future for the whole family.

Meanwhile I just want to get out of the house and think for a while but I don't know if I should leave and it's all getting me stressed and making me feel sick
Why can't you leave? Can't you get some fresh air for a bit?

D

Deleted member

Either way, you have my support. Good luck with everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom