• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Smash Hero
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Basically the same thing from before, I guess.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

We're constantly arguing over whether Steve or Banjo & Kazooie should get in, but I'm over here perfectly fine with either.

Banjo-Kazooie is probably my favourite game ever, but Minecraft is a game that I grew up with and that I still love and play to this day, so it's really hard for me decide which series I want in Smash more.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
U L T R A A S C E N D E D: Both are Mii costumes and there are no Microsft reps at all, only Mii costumes.
THE MEANING OF LIFE, THE UNIVERSE, AND EVERYTHING: we DO get a Microsoft rep.

It's Blinx.

D

Deleted member

Important reminder everyone

Also I’m getting the feeling Steve is leakbait and he’s just a mii costume
I want to believe they're showing this off because something is gonna happen soon that gives us a Joker release date.

However, my pessimism says no so *cries in a corner*.

As much as I want Steve and I even put him in my predictions, I'm pretty confident the rumors of Microsoft content are all baseless and he ain't coming.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
hey is ridley a dragon or a pterodactyl
His wings aren't attached to his claws, so he can't be a real pterodactyl. So he's a dragon who has certain pterodactyl-like features.

D

Deleted member

100 pages times 8! 800 Pages gang. I wonder if we'll pass 900 pages by the time the next Direct airs

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
U L T R A A S C E N D E D: Both are Mii costumes and there are no Microsft reps at all, only Mii costumes.
This is actually the most likely scenario.

If Nintendo executives were the ones deciding the character choices, their first desires and their first contacts would not be their direct competitor in game hardware nor would it be a Western company. While it's POSSIBLE they reached out to Microsoft, it's not probable. As such, the onerous task of getting a Microsoft rep in the game would be on Microsoft, who would have to know that Nintendo is actively doing this and reach out to them to propose a partnership that's better than what Nintendo's first choices already offered.

More likely? Phil Spencer reached out to Nintendo after the bulk of Smash's marketing push was done to pick up some scraps in his "make Xbox cool again" push and was able to get Minecraft/Banjo/Halo cosmetic items at least.

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
hey is ridley a dragon or a pterodactyl
Technically speaking he isn’t either, he’s an alien from outer space his species is whatever his species is.

(If we have to apply him to Earthling animal concepts, though, he’s more similar to a dragon since his arms are separate from his wings + he breathes fire. I can see some similarities to pterodactyls though, with the shape of the head and all.)

Why is it that whenever someone starts making a game, the shopkeeper is one of the first characters they make lol
Hey, gotta impose capitalism upon the game ASAP...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom