• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroob

Sup?
"Granblue Fantasy Re:Link and Platinum Games actually just straight up parted ways."

OOF, they even took down the Platinum Games logo on the official website.

Game's probably either dead in the water, or going to be crap.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Oh gosh I just discovered Etrian Odyssey Nexus has Bikini Armor DLC. And it's day 1. And it's two dollars. I'm not sure if that's sad or hilarious. They aren't even subtle with it. The DLC is litterally called "bikini armor".

I guess I shouldn't be surprised after the hotspring DLC in Untold 2 but yikes.
Bikini Armor let alone as DLC right off the bat isnt a good sign pff

Shroob

Sup?
Ya'll complaining about Bikini armor...

When Dragon Quest 3 was one of the founding fathers of bikini armor in JRPGs.
w3hUyFC.gif

D

Deleted member

This Earthbound talk reminds me of a Gigyas concept I saw on 4chan about 6 months ago, after E3. Took a bit of digging to find.
Really well drawn concept imo.
I can’t find a source on it. I’m guessing some anon drew it, but if you know the artist please tell me!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Noipoi

Howdy!
This Earthbound talk reminds me of a Gigyas concept I saw on 4chan about 6 months ago, after E3. Took a bit of digging to find.

I can’t find a source on it. I’m guessing some anon drew it, but if you know the artist please tell me!
That sounds very interesting.

If only I could see it.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
the thing about Ninten is that he'd have to be a sort-of semi-clone like Lucas if not completely unique.

-There's no PK Flash in Mother 1.
-He has some things that could make him unique like 4th-D Slip, and he could use Offense/Defense Up/Down, PowerShield, PK Beam from Ana, Boomerangs...

he wouldn't have to look like Ness, though; his face could be a little different, not just pie-eyes - his cap would be flipped to the opposite side - his shirt's blue stripes would be thicker than the yellow stripes, if they don't just use the bandanna + red/white/blue shirt from the commercial - and he'd have blue shoes.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
It's a weeb game.

You say shameless, I say "Japan."
Are you saying I play weeb games Shroob-kun?

I'll have you know I've never spent more then 20$ on FE Heroes at any given time! Oh gosh it probably added up over time though I don't want to think of how much I spent on it overall ahhhhh

Shroob

Sup?
Are you saying I play weeb games Shroob-kun?

I'll have you know I've never spent more then 20$ on FE Heroes at any given time! Oh gosh it probably added up over time though I don't want to think of how much I spent on it overall ahhhhh
Pshaw, that's nothing compared to what I've spent on Granblue and FGO

oh god I could have gotten a switch gacha is evil

Noipoi

Howdy!
That's actually really cool. And it doesn't make him a Mewtwo echo like everyone and their mom does.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
"Granblue Fantasy Re:Link and Platinum Games actually just straight up parted ways."

OOF, they even took down the Platinum Games logo on the official website.

Game's probably either dead in the water, or going to be crap.
Don't do this to me Shroob, The game is gonna be fine.

I'm totally confident in Cygames' ability to finish the game. They did co-develop it w/ PlatinumGames.

So everything will be OK.

... Right?

D

Deleted member

That's actually really cool. And it doesn't make him a Mewtwo echo like everyone and their mom does.
The idea of all his attacks having the same animation and startup definitely wouldn’t work well in-game, but it would be a really neat way of representing his ungraspable attacks.

D

Deleted member

**** it.
I'm tired of this hate towards Erdrick supporters like me.

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord
**** it.
I'm tired of this hate towards Erdrick supporters like me.
Here or somewhere else?
All I see here is people being disinterested on him and wanting someone else, I haven't seem anyone straight out hating them yet. Maybe YouTube has some Erdrick haters, but remember that YouTube hates everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom