• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Someone give me Incierooar tips
Ah yes, Incierooar.
Down tilt sets up aerial combos up to around 70% for most characters. Don’t use T-Pose too often. It is easily punishable. Use it for occasional shield pressuring and to get out a quick attack.
For Revenge-powered attacks, use F-smash and Alolan Whip; they’re quick an powerful.
Forward tilt is a hilarious kill option.

Last edited by a moderator:

ButterGeek

Smash Apprentice
That's actually untrue...

DLC can change a game's rating, and it actually did happen with Smash 4...

Before :4bayonetta:'s inclussion in 4, it listed "Mild Suggestive Themes" as one of the content descriptors.

After her release, it was changed to "Suggestive Themes"

The ESRB does rerate games for DLC, despite popular belief saying otherwise
I mean, that was a joke, but good to know

Shroob

Sup?
I mean I'm not surprised, that game series has always had some questionable character portraits. However it's one thing to have a questionable portrait in the base game and another to charge 2$ for a bikini armor as Day 1 DLC.

I'm not really angry over it but it does seem extremely shameless in a way that's almost funny.
It's a weeb game.

You say shameless, I say "Japan."

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Now look at THIS and tell me these aren’t the same series

It’s really crazy how much Araki’s style changed over the years. His modern drawings of Jonathan and Joseph are practically unrecognisable.
I can tell you because FOTNS plays pretty much everything straight, where there's a sort of "nod & wink" to JoJo, even in the earlier Parts...

D

Deleted member

TBH the main reason I bought the Fighter's Pass is because I know that even if I don't know/care about a newcomer I'm still confident that Sakurai will make a moveset I like. After all, the only character's moveset I dislike is Little Mac and that's it.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Final smashes are supposed to have some sort to limit you know.
Nah

Final Smashes are limitless

and break the rules.

So, in Porky's reveal trailer, he gets the Pigmasks to break into Reggie's house and force him to localize Mother 3

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Nah

Final Smashes are limitless

and break the rules.

So, in Porky's reveal trailer, he gets the Pigmasks to break into Reggie's house and force him to localize Mother 3
"Come on Reggie, give us Mother 3!"

"No!" *throws fireball*

*PSI Counter Shield, rips off mask*

"Say that again."

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The one issue I have with Erdrick isn't even something that's relevant to Smash but more so relevant to online Smash discourse.

"Erdrick and Robin are totally different. That being said Celica would definitely be a Robin echo."

BOI

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
IDK how Porky would play, but I kinds made a quick rundown on what his specials moves could be.

His Neutral is a gas attack like in Earthbound
IDK about side
Up is the Helicopter from Earthbound
Down is summoning Porky Robots, (I haven't played Mother 3, so I don't know their names)
Final Smash is summoning Giygas

Noipoi

Howdy!
IDK how Porky would play, but I kinds made a quick rundown on what his specials moves could be.

His Neutral is a gas attack like in Earthbound
IDK about side
Up is the Helicopter from Earthbound
Down is summoning Porky Robots, (I haven't played Mother 3, so I don't know their names)
Final Smash is summoning Giygas
If he's in that robot spider. it opens up his moveset potential a bit.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
The one issue I have with Erdrick isn't even something that's relevant to Smash but more so relevant to online Smash discourse.

"Erdrick and Robin are totally different. That being said Celica would definitely be a Robin echo."

BOI
This community is very contradicting at times no?

D

Deleted member

Buzz Buzz. :4pacman:

His gimmick is that he’s bad.
Buzz Buzz is so funny in the way that, when he fights the Starman Jr with Ness, he seems like a bad****, but then he dies because he got smacked to death

D

Deleted member

Seriously though, what are everyone's choices for a Mother rep?
Duster. Sure he doesn't have the importance of Porky or finish off the Protags like Ninten but I really like the Character of Duster and he could be something different from Ness and Lucas as he doesn't use PSI instead he uses kicks and Thief skills. Put my boy Duster in there, he's a good boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom