• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

That's already been done too. What do you think most of the Square Enix thread consists of?

*ah-hem*

Being serious, there will be a lot of salt among less hardcore fans (lookin' at you Reddit) who aren't in the know about leaks and haven't known about Erdrick for literal months. Either way, I don't think it'll be worse than Corrin or the initial outrage after the Plant's reveal.
erdrick took the ****ing kids and bought them airpods and did the bird box challenge with them in the car and crashed oh god oh ****

Pakky

Smash Hero
Oh goodie, so it's another recycled Toriyama concept?

Snore.

Like the man is a genius, but god this Dragon Quest talk has made me realize just how much he recycles.
I mean... Yes and no.

D

Deleted member

Time for my routine every other day visit to this thread. Am I a regular user or have I become guest star tier?
View attachment 190458
This picture fascinates me.
I’m impressed by the amount of detail in ultimate’s models. Like, look at the backpack. You barely even see it in game. The castlevania stuff in particular look strikingly good, especially since Ultimate graphically should only be around the level of a PS3 game. Makes me want to see these models used in the home games.

Zeox

Smash Champion
Why people think that Erdrick is gonna be Brave again? because as far as I see in google images, he seems bigger than Ness:
300px-Hero3male.png

But at the same time, sizes work weird in Smash so who knows.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Is this going to be like ****ing Miiverse again?
Because I see everyone taking any chance to bash on Erdrick support (maybe not, but I don’t know how to think about a lot of stuff anymore).

Roberk

Smash Champion
Really though, I'm interested to see what spells Erdrick brings along if he's really coming, there's a lot of uncovered territory when it comes to magic in Smash Bros.

Pakky

Smash Hero
Oh goodie, so it's another recycled Toriyama concept?

Snore.

Like the man is a genius, but god this Dragon Quest talk has made me realize just how much he recycles.
Let me elaborate.

Yes, as he developed a lot of modern Shonen concepts

No, as the 'Z' area of Dragon Ball is a HOT MESS that Super fixes, kinda.

shadowjosh

Smash Apprentice
Speaking for myself, I don't expect any of the Fighter's Pass characters to appeal to me but I'll probably buy it anyways for the stages and music. Outside of the small chance of another FF/Sonic/Mega Man character, there isn't any 3rd party rep I'd care about. And the only likely 1st party rep is FE or Pokemon, which I don't care about. So, I have absolutely 0 hope or expectation for DLC. Which kind of sucks, but at least my hopes aren't up.

D

Deleted member

Really though, I'm interested to see what spells Erdrick brings along if he's really coming, there's a lot of uncovered territory when it comes to magic in Smash Bros.
“He’ll just be ****ing Robin, nothing else!”-This thread.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
And now, before I walk through the snow back to the train to head home, I leave you all with the best thing I've seen today.

You're welcome.
GaiSumi <3 I ALWAYS pair those two up, always!

Also Nightmare? Meh. KOS-MOS? Now we're talkin'!

D

Deleted member

It's.....basically the same thing.

>Roy is just Marth but with a different hairstyle and hair colour and with flames.
>Luigi is just Mario but green, larger and more flat.
>Daisy is just Peach but orange.
>Bandana Dee is just an orange Kirby without a mouth who wears a spear and a blue bandana.

I can play the same game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom