• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
I had a dream that I checked online and the next characters were Cyclops and Sakura. And although I don't mind Cyclops, I think both slots could have better characters.

Here's to hoping my dream was just a weird dream!

Also, VJ is looking much more viable after watching more matches with him. Slow is just too good, Vietiful Handjob da bess.

Lobos

Smash Master
PSN List

Lobos = lobos12
pPp Suspect = Suspect0479
Sariku = FDSariku
Raziek = Raziek_
LivewiresXe = L-W-X
Gates = RMG8S
Jame Stunna = JamStunna
ETWIST51294 = Etwisst
GunmasterLombardi = nch2112
YarsRevengerson = Yars_Revengerson
Ryu Shimazu = RyuShimazu
kr3wman = SummerLullaby​

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I had a dream that I checked online and the next characters were Cyclops and Sakura. And although I don't mind Cyclops, I think both slots could have better characters.
They already have Cyclops in the game. They just took out his Optic Shots, his double jump, and his visor, and gave him a white gi and a headband.

(They turned Ryu into Cyclops is what I'm saying).

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Etwists, how are you getting it 3 days early? Did you win a lottery or a tournament or something?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
lol yeah, I'm such a scrub for not realizing that it came out on the 15th in America.

I wonder if they'll have MvC3 themed Valentine's Day cards this year like they did for SFIV last year.

"You've snapped back my heart"
"I'm waiting for ten more years of you"
"You're so Pringles"

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
lol yeah, I'm such a scrub for not realizing that it came out on the 15th in America.

I wonder if they'll have MvC3 themed Valentine's Day cards this year like they did for SFIV last year.

"You've snapped back my heart"
"I'm waiting for ten more years of you"
"You're so Pringles"
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Easily the funniest thing I've read all day.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
There's going to be a midnight launch, at least around here. The worker at Gamestop said there's going to be alot of lonely girlfriends Valentine's night lol.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
It's funny because you think that people who go to midnight launches have girlfriends.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Looks epic. I've always liked how MvC bosses are like actual bosses you'd see in a regular action game and not just "lolbroken character"

Top Bottom