• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Even if you could get some of it off maybe while you knock an opponent down or as another character is coming in after you kill one, any meter is good so for something like that I could see it having decent usefulness.

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
Doesn't Modok have a shield assist? One might be able to hide behind that for a bit, though I don't think half a bar of meter is worth the potential to eat a combo. Unless you get crazy super armor during the taunt.

kr3wman

Smash Master
You probably can stop it at any time.

Think of it like any other game where you can charge for you meter.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
I don't think psychotic is the right word there.

or is that the joke?
She destroyed an entire solar system on a whim when she was angry, she ripped Emma Frost's mind apart when she found out her husband was cheating on her, and she has to deal with another entity taking residence in her head that influences her behavior. I think that counts as being somewhat emotionally and mentally unstable.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Holy ****, people STILL think that getting the Special Edition means getting Shuma-Gorath and Jill a month earlier than everyone else?

Eitherway, we're gonna know the rest of the characters by te end of the month. Can't wait to see dat Lei-Lei in the game.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Holy ****, people STILL think that getting the Special Edition means getting Shuma-Gorath and Jill a month earlier than everyone else?

Eitherway, we're gonna know the rest of the characters by te end of the month. Can't wait to see dat Lei-Lei in the game.
For me, it's not about that. You get a free month of Marvel Digital Comics. I've wanted to read Spiderman, but I'm too cheap to do subscribe. >.> ~15dollars Extra for that+dLC+info cards, lulz.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
I expect you to be crazy excited if Lei-Lei is in! Hell, I would do a backflip if I were you!
My favorite fighting game character in the game I've been waiting about half of my life for. Damn straight I'm crazy excited waiting for the official reveal! It'll suck if she's unlockable tho.

DLO

Smash Journeyman
My favorite fighting game character in the game I've been waiting about half of my life for. Damn straight I'm crazy excited waiting for the official reveal! It'll suck if she's unlockable tho.
No.
Uhm...i unlocked someone...let's see who it is..surely it will be some character i don't care much aboMGOMG IT'S HSIEN KO HOLY HELL WANT WANT WANT
And that's how you react when you unlock her.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
If I didn't know she was in the game, that is exactly how I would act.

But since I knew in for sure in November and decided the first team I wanted to try was MODOK/Sent/Lei-Lei and just found out that she and Sent are unlockable, that's why it sucks :p

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Emma Frost.

Say what you will. I still won.
I hate Emma Frost so much.

I've never liked her, she's always been a *****, and OH BOY, SHE'S ANOTHER PSYCHIC!!!

Like Marvel needs more of them. >_>

Phoenix>Sage/Psylocke>most other psychics in Marvel>Emma Frost>Jean-Grey (from the cartoon show)

Jean-Grey would move a sandwich with her mind and she be out for like a week.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
If they were at a position to choose between Jean and Emma, Jean was the better choice.

However, I'd love Emma Frost DLC to see the interactions between them. Then throw Cyclops into the mix.

cutter

Smash Champion
If they were at a position to choose between Jean and Emma, Jean was the better choice.
Totally agree. I love Jean more especially since I grew up with the old X-men cartoon. I've always liked Scott and Jean. When it became Scott and Emma I was like WTF.

But Jennifer Hale as the VA = <33333333

Times have changed and we're not in the 90's anymore. Emma is hella more relevant today and she'll be a pretty big part of the next X-men movie this summer. So even though I wouldn't touch her at all, I'm still surprised she's not in.

However, I'd love Emma Frost DLC to see the interactions between them. Then throw Cyclops into the mix.
Same here! Although if Emma was DLC, I'd just make her my punching bag in training mode. That *****y snob deserves to get piledrived by Haggar over and over and over. :laugh:

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Some of those are really stretching it, especially seeing as Capcom has said that some colours on the Capcom side are just alternate pallets.

Also repost from SRK: I will still argue that the blue and red Zero is Strider, simply because there is too much blue for it to be MMZ and Axl's colours are black and red with orange hair.

EDIT: Also I like to think that the dark skinned blue Chris is based on my brother, because aside from the physique it is pretty creepy how similar it is.

Top Bottom