• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

cutter

Smash Champion
Prii goot shopping job. I'll give 'em that much.

Smooth Criminal
Notice how it's not a full screen image... which is quite relevant considering that shows both the character icons and names. I'm willing to bet whoever did this just cropped out the health bars to attempt to make it look legit.

If this were real, it would have been a full screen image. i.e., the leaked Magneto and MODOK screenshots.

cutter

Smash Champion
Im gettin me one of those kanta avis. :shades:

its gonna say "everythings bigger in mahvel" on viper. PS its a titie buff nod.
Kanta is making a KILLING off of those avvys. I'm trying to get a Sentinel one hopefully.

Oh yeah, even with the ***** buff, Morrigan and Felicia's racks make C. Viper look like she has flat chest complex :p

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Kanta is making a KILLING off of those avvys. I'm trying to get a Sentinel one hopefully.

Oh yeah, even with the ***** buff, Morrigan and Felicia's racks make C. Viper look like she has flat chest complex :p
Im pissed. Legends got that ****. Im gonna try to get a wesker or arthur one i guess. Who are you on SRK anyways? Surging Chaos?

kr3wman

Smash Master
next weekThe message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

cutter

Smash Champion
Im pissed. Legends got that ****. Im gonna try to get a wesker or arthur one i guess. Who are you on SRK anyways? Surging Chaos?
Yup yup, that's me.

Just looked at the Unity boards and HOLY ****ING **** look at their DLC request thread. Page after page after page of people with their first post being in that thread...

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Yup yup, that's me.

Just looked at the Unity boards and HOLY ****ING **** look at their DLC request thread. Page after page after page of people with their first post being in that thread...
It's the same in the SSB4 thread here.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
And then some of those scrubs will be amazing good at the game and **** faces with him.

Also any guess on the tier list for the game for when it comes out.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
<.< I'll be sportin' Spidey, go me :3.

I actually did want to use Zero, but after seeing how Ryu/Ken are on SF, if Zero becomes that kinda label, I'll drop him solely because I really dislike that. >.>

cutter

Smash Champion
You have no idea how BADLY I wish that I could see Zero getting ROMed by Magneto.

Dante will be by and far the most overused character, especially considering he is shaping up to be one of the better characters so far. We still have just over a month to go before the game is even officially released and he already has a 60% BnB that turns into 100% off a KFC and his excellent AAA to boot.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Spidey and wolvie are going to be used A LOT too. Just not as much. Oh, yeah, we are gonna see a **** load of Akuma too.
Well I have a borderlined-crazy obsession with Spidey. I'm using my free month of marvel comics online from special MvC3 pre-order to read the comics :D

cutter

Smash Champion
He also has ******** range. If he gets Storm for super safe DHCs... Ughhhh. We're gonna see a lot of this *****.
Devil Trigger and DHC into Storm when Dante wants to chicken out. Then he can come back in Devil Trigger mode whenever he feels like it.

Imagine if Lightning Storm still knocked down like it did in MvC2... Lightning Storm DHCing into Million Dollar all day every day.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
We still have just over a month to go before the game is even officially released and he already has a 60% BnB that turns into 100% off a KFC
With the right DHC it's also 90%
welcome to USA *****

I'll probably use Dante on all my teams to start off just for his anti-air assist. If I find better options though I'll drop him for sure. I'd rather not use him on point because he doesn't fit my defensive style that well.

Devil Trigger and DHC into Storm when Dante wants to chicken out. Then he can come back in Devil Trigger mode whenever he feels like it.
Is that how it works? So it's basically like the Juggernaut glitch?

Imagine if Lightning Storm still knocked down like it did in MvC2...
It doesn't? That's a shame.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Wow, so much hate on characters. I thought people would be used to seeing overused characters in a fighter by now.
I actually did want to use Zero, but after seeing how Ryu/Ken are on SF, if Zero becomes that kinda label, I'll drop him solely because I really dislike that. >.>
Choose who you like. Copping out on choosing a main just because you're afraid of people hating on you is a poor decision.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
If you switch out with Arthur with Gold armor or Dante with DT you will come back at the exact same time you left (on the timer of the hyper obv.). Thats what Kanta told me. Morrigan doesnt do it with AV for some reason. Lets hope Shuma can do it with CD. Waste of flesh!

cutter

Smash Champion
Is that how it works? So it's basically like the Juggernaut glitch?
What ETWIST51294 said. The timer just stops where it was at when you tag out and you'll still be in your powered-up state. The timer will restart from there, so no it's not like the Juggernaut glitch.

It doesn't? That's a shame.
Yup. Look closely, and you'll see it's true. It's a subtle nerf to Storm.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Secret Tournament and I have to go to Vegas? **** that I'll just wait till the Bay tournament comes in and at max I'll need to drive 30 minutes.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Pandas will take over the world the day Capcom decides to bring anything to Louisiana. At least there's Texas.

Top Bottom