• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

cutter

Smash Champion
Ok... I'm gonna go crazy if Sent isn't revealed by this Thursday.

I just know Capcom will be trolling me by revealing a combination of Haggar/Lei-Lei/Phoenix instead...

cutter

Smash Champion
So can everyone air KFC now? Is it not just restricted to specific things like Maximum Wesker?

If so, screw unfly/refly. Sent just found his new toy to abuse. :D :D :D

cutter

Smash Champion
Yeah, for some reason he and I have almost the exact same avvy. :p

Had to go back to my girl B.B. Hood after the holidays are over. Santa Thanos has been retired.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
If that's the green Goblin, did someone remove the bone in his arm in that screenshot? Lol

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I was hoping to see Lei Lei along with Phoenix today. But seeing Haggar was nice too.

Phoenix's video was pretty cool. I wonder if X Factor will neutralize the HP draining after becoming Dark Phoenix.
It looked like it did for the brief moment she used it in the video.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Oh. Great. Phoenix. Now there's another character I can be afraid of that my wife (GameAngel64) will kick my *** with.

If they add Zelda, I will run for the hills.
Thank the gods of fighting games that won't happen.

Between my wife using Storm and Phoenix, I'm afraid who her third will be. Wouldn't be surprised if she picks up Ameterasu(?).

Me? Deadpool, Dante and Jill Valentine, yo. Jill can be substituted for Zero and Wolverine. ^_^

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Phoenix and Haggard are probably gonna be mid tier or bottom of high but I'm more sure about Phoenix.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I'm set already. Trish, Spencer, Phoenix. May alternate one of them for X-23 but that's it. Can't wait.

and lol gamegenie, nice assumption on one vid bro.

Get A Load of This!

Smash Journeyman
Get the feeling Phoenix will be lower due to the whole dark Phoenix thing requiring her to have 5 bars at any one time and abysmal health.

Well, she may still be good on point and have good assists but the revival thing probably won't be a useful asset, and she only has two hypers to work with then. Gotta see more gameplay to make a real evaluation though.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Yeah more videos is necessary to come to a conclusion to something like that, not one reveal trailer.

First couple of vids for X-23 and lots of people thought she was broken till more info got out and people realized she's very unsafe and crappy health.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
While I love Phoenix(obv obsessed with red heads) and all, why so many X men reps? Even though she apparently replaced cyclops, I'm not sure how I feel about that that right now. I love cyclops but I'll have to try out Phoenix. I'll probably lover her more *shrug*

Still waiting on Rockman, hrmph..

cutter

Smash Champion
Yup, I called it. Capcom trolled me and they're still not revealing Sent ;_;

Still though, I'm really happy with what I'm seeing. But WTF @ Haggar's Lariat costing health to use?

kr3wman

Smash Master
Yup, I called it. Capcom trolled me and they're still not revealing Sent ;_;

Still though, I'm really happy with what I'm seeing. But WTF @ Haggar's Lariat costing health to use?
yo it always used a little health in final fight!

must be completely invincible.

cutter

Smash Champion
I never played Final Fight... so sue me. I learn something new everyday I guess.

Oh yeah, Seth-like health and level 5 resurrection for Phoenix confirmed... along with Haggar's lead pipe as his heavy attack and Final Haggar Buster as his level 3.

Anyone STILL want to doubt lupinko now? :laugh:

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Because I can
lol Awesome.
thats some good **** , now Hsien Ko before February please?
I'm hoping for that too. Hsien-Ko along with Sentinel would be an awesome reveal.
I'm set already. Trish, Spencer, Phoenix. May alternate one of them for X-23 but that's it. Can't wait.
That actually sounds like a pretty fun team. I keep forgetting that Spencer's even in the game though.
Get the feeling Phoenix will be lower due to the whole dark Phoenix thing requiring her to have 5 bars at any one time and abysmal health.

Well, she may still be good on point and have good assists but the revival thing probably won't be a useful asset, and she only has two hypers to work with then. Gotta see more gameplay to make a real evaluation though.
I wonder how useful Dark Phoenix will be, considering how much meter you can build with Morrigan's assist.
It'd be cool if it was viable strategy. Then again, her health goes down pretty fast while in that mode...

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Haggar looks like a fun grappler character. I love that gut-punch rush hyper.

Pheonix...eh. She seems like Storm but with fire instead of lighting lulz. Pheonix Form is cool but if you want to use it you basically have to forgoe using any meter until it's ready, and if you try to keep her in the wings until you have the meter, just snackback her into the fight. Honestly, I'll be pretty darn hilarious (and sad) if the "ZOMG Crazy character!" can't even make use of the thing that's actually unique.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Hsien-Ko and Sentinel together on a team sounds disgusting for some reason...

p.s I hate sentinel alot

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I might go either Zero/Phoenix/Sentinel or Hsien-Ko/Ammy/Dormammu as my two teams.
I'll, of course, probably tweak them a bit once it's out, like swap Phoenix for Trish or something.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I just want to try out the characters before I make my team.

Top Bottom