• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

cutter

Smash Champion

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
I actually love these achievements, such a plethora of references to the games and comics. Some are more obvious than others, tho

Fate of the Satsui no Hadou - Akuma vs Ryu
Raccoon City Incident - Chris vs Wesker (Maybe Jill can be thrown in here?)
Avengers Assemble - Cap, Iron-Man, Hulk because it says "the Big 3" but if you can do more it could also include Thor and She-Hulk
Female Flyers - Storm, Morrigan, Trish, and likely Phoenix
Whose Side Are You On? - Iron-Man vs Cap, or if it means teams, a Pro-Reg team (Iron-Man, Thor, She-Hulk, Deadpool) and an Anti-Reg team (Captain America, Storm, Spider-Man, Wolverine), as well as others not announced yet
Weapon X - Wolverine, Deadpool, and X-23
Darkstalkers - Morrigan, Felicia, and Lei-Lei
Duty and Deus Ex Machina - Captain America vs MODOK

Some of the more confusing ones:
Badds to the Bone - Does this mean changing an appendage like Spencer or adding in something like Wolverine, or is it more open to people like Captain America, She-Hulk, Hulk, Wesker, etc.
Copy This - At first I thought this was for Taskmaster for obvious reasons, but then I noticed the Mars and Venus symbols. Wolverine vs X-23? She-Hulk vs Hulk? And of course "Put an end to this game of spider and fly" implies Spider-Man, maybe Spider-Man vs Spider-Woman? EDIT: I think I get it now; Deadpool vs Taskmaster. Taskmaster traps people like spiders in a web and Deadpool is the fly, both have said this, and Taskmaster literally cannot copy Deadpool, hence "copy this!" Not to mention the rivalry between the two

I have to say, unlike SSF IV or something, I want to go and complete these.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Maybe Badd to the Bone refers to Detective Badd from Ace Attorney Investigations :).

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
I think the avengers one should have Thor instead of Hulk. Hes been kinda, ya know, destructive and stupid and hes been kicked out before iirc. Or it could be Hulk IM and Thor because Cap wasnt an original avenger (it confuses me how his movie calls him the first avenger).

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
I don't think it's the founders, but the "classic" Avengers are Iron-Man, Captain America, Hulk, Thor, Pym, Wasp (debateably Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, and Vision. I debate that, anyway) and out of those Iron-Man, Hulk, and Cap are the most known and popular with Spider-Man and Wolverine, 3 of the "Big 5"

Of course, it's all up for grabs

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
The Big 5 is cool though :D

Iunno most of the Avengers like Wasp and such are so meh to me, probably because...well they are not near as mainstream so I'm just a loser.

I love Spidey ,sue me. :[

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
btw who is is awaiting the impending salt storm from eventhubs and unity?

Will good players be able to survive unjustified rage and stupid exaggerations?

cutter

Smash Champion
The Sentinel reveal is going to make scrubs just **** bricks.

"WTF Capcom YOUVE RUINED THIS GAME!!!! No Strider or Sigma yet this broken piece of **** makes the cut?!?"

Gates

Banned via Warnings
We're Sorry! The file you are looking for was not found or has been deactivated.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Why did Morrigan have bat wings?
Because the penciler and the editor of the comic never played Darkstalkers probably.

But yeah, this pretty much confirms Taskmaster. At the very least it means we'll see him in story mode.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2010/dec/27/marvel-vs-capcom-3-gameplay-notes-portugal-session/

Chun doesn't have any air supers. idk if this limits her or not. Probably not, I mean it is Chun.

Viper's Burn Kick is an overhead and it's an assist? Hooray unblockables!

Deadpool's super-low dash sounds cool, but it's weird that it doesn't work on MODOK. And his Level 3 not countering projectiles is kinda sad but if it did counter projectiles it would probably be too good.

Dormammu is pretty much exactly what I expected based on what I've seen before - amazing keepaway, folds under pressure. Given how my playstyle gravitates towards that, I'll probably end up playing him at some point.

Storm got some changed controls. I assume Lightning Attack is the same command as Wolverine's drill claw though.

So Trish's scythe super keeps tracking during Maximum Wesker? That's definitely something I want to see because it sounds hella funny.

Seems like Joe may cause some problems with some characters' combos since hit hitbox is so small.

So Wesker's glasses can break, but is there any way he can put them back on like Guile?

Poor Thor, everyone hates him.

The thing about hitboxes when crouching is a little odd. Maybe they'll fix it? I guess it's pretty late now though.

DLO

Smash Journeyman
You haven't seen Wesker's glasses breaking. The lent breaks slowly piece for piece. It's awesome. If he can put it back it wouldn't be Wesker, i mean you beat him up and then he's PISSED and fights you with those eyes he has.

Top Bottom