• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
I've probably been practicing him the most.

He'd look waaaaaay better if we played in person though. :) I think I finished my Bnb...Once

I like How Capcom nerfed She-hulk's slide and then created Frank's and Hawkeye's

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
It's official: Serris will have Verizon FiOS by 2012. Hopefully, I can get in some lag-free matches for a change.

Rocket Raccoon's air series is still a pain for me to time correctly. His gun is amazing at shutting down approaches, though.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
You know, this is going to sound weird, but honestly, Rocket Raccoon reminds me of Chun-Li in some ways. Rocket skates allows for some pretty in-your-face pressure, like Chun-Li, only Rocket Raccoon is better in every conceivable way because he has projectiles that don't suck.

Savon

Smash Ace
Not to mention that fact that he still IDNT chun li. They could switch movesets and rocket would still be better.

Man I hate Chun Li

:phone:

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
She actually has a self-OTG and invincible, multi-hit move going for her now. She still has problems getting in, unfortunately.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Think I found the secret to Phoenix mission 10. You have to fly after X-Factor. They don't tell you this.

EDIT: Or not.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
If you fly doesn't it mess up the mission? >_>
Yeah, hence the "Or not." I was afraid of that. It's so stupid. Like, I'll have it to the last TK Shot, and then she goes completely unresponsive. Unless I have to land, then jump and do it, although I don't see how that's possible in the amount of time given.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
I figured that was the or not part, but I wasn't sure =PPP

Um, I can't tell. Are you getting the TK shot out and then can't get the super, or you're just not getting the TK shot out? If that's the problem it might be something to do with your inputs being crossed up as they fly over you

Bleh I need to try the missions >_>

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
I figured that was the or not part, but I wasn't sure =PPP

Um, I can't tell. Are you getting the TK shot out and then can't get the super, or you're just not getting the TK shot out? If that's the problem it might be something to do with your inputs being crossed up as they fly over you

Bleh I need to try the missions >_>
The second TK Shot comes out, but Phoenix Rage refuses to work. I don't understand what the problem is.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
The second TK Shot comes out, but Phoenix Rage refuses to work. I don't understand what the problem is.
>_________> Alright, just finished her first 9 missions. Time to try number 10

Okay, I didn't do the full thing, I just check the last part of the combo.

After the launch --> heavy--> tk shot --> phoenix rage... *immediately* air x-factor and let phoenix fall to the ground. After you fall to the ground you can jump/TK a TK shot into super. I'll try to do the full combo now

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
>_________> Alright, just finished her first 9 missions. Time to try number 10

Okay, I didn't do the full thing, I just check the last part of the combo.

After the launch --> heavy--> tk shot --> phoenix rage... *immediately* air x-factor and let phoenix fall to the ground. After you fall to the ground you can jump/TK a TK shot into super. I'll try to do the full combo now
That's what I was thinking, but I wasn't sure if it was right.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Just finished phoenix's missions xD

I'm pretty convinced the second super is impossible in the air, but I could be wrong.

Yup, you were thinking right ^_^

Time to... go learn strider =D

Top Bottom