• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Nova's pretty good. He has a plethora of combo options and is fairly easy to learn, but I don't see him excelling over anyone else. His input windows are pretty generous. Rocket Raccoon's a bit weird. His air series is incredibly short, and I can't seem to find a practical use for the boulder trap. Phoenix mission 10 can go die in a fire. I can get the air X-Factor to TK Shot L, but for some reason, it won't let me follow with Pboenix Rage. All of my hate.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
I haven't seen it yet, but one of my friends thinks its because of the limit on her air actions. Ofc that could be totally wrong (i have no clue what the mission is) but that's what ive heard

:phone:

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
I haven't seen it yet, but one of my friends thinks its because of the limit on her air actions. Ofc that could be totally wrong (i have no clue what the mission is) but that's what ive heard

:phone:
That can't be it. She's able to hyper after an air special, flight or not. Can someone try it and get back to me on the timing?

Sauce Boss

Smash Journeyman
Pure Bacon is my gamertag and i'm down to play some umvc3 :D

I'm on during the weekends most of the time. Sometimes I'll be on on thursday :D
School and whatnot.

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
Uggggggh

I have to wait for my brothers to get home from school because they paid for some of the game and told me not to play it.

It's waiting on the counter and the wait is killiiiiiiiiiing meeeeeeeeeee. Thankfully, I also got Super Mario 3D Land while I was out. Spoilers? IT'S ****ING AMAZING

/offtopic

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I don't know how he's going to stack up, but Iron Man feels a lot smoother than he did in Vanilla. His air dash is slow though. :( That's probably going to keep him in check, if nothing else.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
That can't be it. She's able to hyper after an air special, flight or not. Can someone try it and get back to me on the timing?
I figured, but I also figured I'd just throw it out there. I'll give it a try as soon as people leave (I don't want to take the game away from them just to mission mode haha).

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Doing missions right now.

For magneto mission 10 (in case anyone is trying it) they don't tell you taht the gravity squeeze should be super jump canceled/TK'd. It's a standing launcher into a gravity squeeze meaning you're gonna have to hold up+forward right before hitting the 2 attack buttons for your super.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
ummm, every hyper after a launcher has to be tk'd, it was like that in vanilla, just no characters really had a reason to use it outside of haggar (and even then, he used it rarely)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Doing missions right now.

For magneto mission 10 (in case anyone is trying it) they don't tell you taht the gravity squeeze should be super jump canceled/TK'd. It's a standing launcher into a gravity squeeze meaning you're gonna have to hold up+forward right before hitting the 2 attack buttons for your super.
what about with that auto jump from holding S? haha.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
ummm, every hyper after a launcher has to be tk'd, it was like that in vanilla, just no characters really had a reason to use it outside of haggar (and even then, he used it rarely)
I'm well aware of that =P

The reason I'm pointing it out is that the mission mode doesn't tell you to TK the gravity squeeze as far as I saw.

Edit: I have no clue about the holding S thing, I might test that haha

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Sorry, you gotta add me if you want to play me. I'm sick of doing it the other way around and I only play them for one day. lol
Doing ranks atm, so I'll add you when I can. I played Viscant already and I bodied his Wesker with Frank. He plays Wesker B, Strider Y, Doom B

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Is it bad that I'm using Sentinel only for the purpose to trying to quickly unlock all the Gallery and Art work? XD (Yeah yeah...I know a good part of me wants a good amount of those trophies quickly...)

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I bought my copy yesterday and I made it to that tourney. Few people showed but it was still fun.

So, I take it no one's available for a lobby?
I would but I'm leaving to go with a friend to the mall to buy his copy. :glare:

D

Deleted member

My dad decided to buy me the Brady Games guide when he picked up my copy. Judging by my lack of skill so far, I'm gonna need it.

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
Let's play around 10PM 'kay? I'll post when I'm ready.

Gonna test out my team. My PSN is Deathapp to anyone who adds me/I add in the future, I'll be online.

Guys, Break the Witness assist is silly as ****.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
that assist when he's in turnabout is ****ing ********.

also wesker + RRacoon pendulum is also ********

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Nova and Rocket Raccoon compliment Phoenix surprisingly well. The lack of OTG assist hurts, but it's not crucial. Using TK Shot, Centurion Rush, and Pendulum assists.

Top Bottom